Pages:
Author

Topic: Landed properties is the best investment - page 13. (Read 1348 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
The thing is, it's hard to penetrate the real estate business if you don't have prior experience to it, no money to purchase lands/foreclosed properties, or don't have any connections on the said investment vehicle. Those that I mentioned are the most important things you need to have in order to make money in real estate. This is no longer the 80s or 90s wherein it's fairly easy to acquire a property somewhere and hold on to it. Everything is being gatekept nowadays by land developers and other commercial investors that the average person can no longer get a piece of the action in this asset class.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Land value never depreciates. It also depends upon the location and the surroundings, based on which will be the market. Whatever the investment, it'll give return. All that required is the patience, which we can never expect with our people. Everyone want to invest today and need their investment to be doubled by the very next day. Maybe there are few lucky ones who were able to experience similar things, and for the same it isn't mandatory that we could also have the same luck.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
Half of the rich people keep continue to swim in fame and wealth because of their occupied landed properties. If you own a land, housing estate you can be sure living great but this wealth are mostly control by political leaders and BD individuals......if you're blessed enough begins to occupy property's that can sure your next generation... In my country Nigeria if you don't have any of this properties forget yourself, you will end up making life mortgage and tenancy. Land never depreciates it keeps buying higher that's why I considered it the best investment. What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: