Pages:
Author

Topic: Largest Bitcoin Mine In The UK - page 2. (Read 14629 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Cloud Mining & Colocation
September 14, 2014, 09:52:22 AM
Interesting, are you able to confirm a couple of things:
 - Where is the info center located?
 - Who is running the DC, have they got relevant DC experience?

We're located just outside London, the specific location is kept private for security. Pre paid Colocation customers can come to visit/set up their hardware if they like. We have plenty of experience running server rooms.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
September 12, 2014, 02:31:58 PM
mining looks so complicated
  Is not so difficult to understand if you read some articles and ask for help here in the forum.
Activity: 70
BTC/Doge
September 11, 2014, 05:08:33 AM
Interesting, are you able to confirm a couple of things:
 - Where is the info center located?
 - Who is running the DC, have they got relevant DC experience?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 07, 2014, 02:09:41 AM
mining looks so complicated
Activity: 11
September 07, 2014, 01:26:56 AM
That looks amazing. Looking forward to seeing more pictures.
Activity: 144
September 06, 2014, 01:39:04 AM
I wonder if I can start a bitcoin mine in Kuwait, hmm...
Activity: 87
August 26, 2014, 12:57:55 PM
Are those collection of speakers or mining rigs?I thought for a while they are loudspeakers ready for the concert
Activity: 68
August 26, 2014, 07:24:35 AM
just a note, this isn't the biggest bitcoin mine in the UK  Cheesy
Activity: 122
August 23, 2014, 02:01:15 AM
I would like to know more that the profitability level and their mining rigs. Also i have found that Bitcoin mining is not so much profitable.
Activity: 5
August 22, 2014, 07:15:43 PM
Looks like a nice setup and a little sci-fi freaky with that tunnel.

I suppose it's underground to get a 54F constant temperature?

I'm new to all this and was wondering if you could answer some questions about how it's possible to make a profit?  You could PM me or answer here with some kind of formula.

I used the bitcoinx calculator and it seems that the cost of the bitcoin miners like the KNC products prevent any profit and only they can make a profit in the 6-12 months before they ship while they run a minimum of 100 of their latest miners in their own pool.  Then they make about $USD500k in bitcoins every 6-12 months.

Am I right?  How do you make a profit?
Activity: 151
August 18, 2014, 05:44:51 PM
The Stats page is useless we're looking for a programmer at the moment to rebuild it but it's quite complex and expensive to make it customer specific as we've sold such a range of products, lots of SQL! As always all contracts are running as normal. Horrible to see another scam, we've seen countless companies come and go since we started last year and even been done ourselves by Butterfly Labs.

Thanks for the update Smiley

Looks like I'm going to have to come and visit your Mine quite soon so as to reassure myself it actually exists ! No offence implied but now TimeToBit has fallen by the wayside along with Lunamine ... it doesn't do wonders for my Peace-of-Mind lol !

Cheers Cheesy
August 17, 2014, 12:53:23 PM
Sorry to trouble you Justin and Sean, however it looks like your "Miner Stats" page isn't being updated at all ?

What with the apparent demise of Lunamine and the drop in BTC price over the last week I'm sure you can imagine that some people are wondering whether or not you're still up and running given that the stats page is showing the same set of figures for the last 6 days now !

Those changes you mentioned were implemented last weekend, thanks, but nothing since then ?

How about a Tweet or something to let your customers know the state of play even if it's just to say : "busy at the moment, we'll get round to it ASAP" ?

The Stats page is useless we're looking for a programmer at the moment to rebuild it but it's quite complex and expensive to make it customer specific as we've sold such a range of products, lots of SQL! As always all contracts are running as normal. Horrible to see another scam, we've seen countless companies come and go since we started last year and even been done ourselves by Butterfly Labs.
August 16, 2014, 08:27:08 AM
Sorry to trouble you Justin and Sean, however it looks like your "Miner Stats" page isn't being updated at all ?

What with the apparent demise of Lunamine and the drop in BTC price over the last week I'm sure you can imagine that some people are wondering whether or not you're still up and running given that the stats page is showing the same set of figures for the last 6 days now !

Those changes you mentioned were implemented last weekend, thanks, but nothing since then ?

How about a Tweet or something to let your customers know the state of play even if it's just to say : "busy at the moment, we'll get round to it ASAP" ?
Activity: 61
August 16, 2014, 04:01:20 AM
Pretty cool, hope to have something similar to that. That would be sick.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Trainman
August 15, 2014, 11:48:46 AM
So largest
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
August 13, 2014, 01:52:38 PM
happy mining everyone.

Can't see clearly what is it, can you take a closer picture..

I expect to see some Cybermen or possibly a Dalek coming out of there ...

When i am having my own hardware i like to have it home. cloudmining could be interesting. its all about the price...
Activity: 1
August 12, 2014, 02:39:08 AM
 Smiley Where are the rigs located exactly in uk? i would be interested.
August 09, 2014, 10:08:01 AM
Is there a payout record sheet >> btc per Gh ?

Here's some VERY UNOFFICIAL rough and ready statistics I've put together as I was doing some comparison recently :

Bear in mind each of these have different plans and payout structures but unfortunately as far as I can make out GroupBitcoin don't do so well though I'd appreciate any figures from other people who've also got money invested in GroupBitcoin !

(Also bear in mind that these figures will be "out of date" as the "difficulty" increases in the coming weeks)

--------------------------------------------

TimeToBit = 0.0026 BTC per day per 100 GH/s

PBMining = 0.0025 BTC per day per 100 GH/s

Lunamine = 0.0021 BTC per day per 100 GH/s

GroupBitcoin = 0.0018 BTC per day per 100 GH/s

There seemed to be an overly massive drop in GroupBitcoin's BTC output rate last month of around 25% which I am having trouble believing was all due to the increase in "difficulty" ... it would help if GroupBitcoin were able to provide at least "daily" figures of my investment to give a better gauge of progress because currently all that is available are some sample figures which only get updated every few days or so.

The other three "Cloud Miners" I've listed above all provide much better "snapshots" of your investment and Payouts although I'm aware GroupBitcoin would have something to say about the "legitimacy" of at least one of those I've mentioned Cheesy

How about you ? Having any success with Cloud Mining ?

I have issues with more than one of the other companies mentioned above none of which have proved in anyway whatsoever they're actually mining with your money. If you are who I think you are you've actually been to our mine.

Appreciate the rough figures though, we've just got a new bulk electricity deal as we use so much, which will take around 6 weeks to switch over but we're upgrading some of the old hardware to newer more efficient hardware so should bring the running costs down a bit and the revenue up. Working on a better stats page too with more data.

We'll be launching some new contracts this week. As usual discounted as much as we can for existing members.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
August 09, 2014, 07:28:05 AM
Smiley
August 09, 2014, 06:40:19 AM
Is there a payout record sheet >> btc per Gh ?

Here's some VERY UNOFFICIAL rough and ready statistics I've put together as I was doing some comparison recently :

Bear in mind each of these have different plans and payout structures but unfortunately as far as I can make out GroupBitcoin don't do so well though I'd appreciate any figures from other people who've also got money invested in GroupBitcoin !

(Also bear in mind that these figures will be "out of date" as the "difficulty" increases in the coming weeks)

TimeToBit = 0.0026 BTC per day per 100 GH/s

PBMining = 0.0025 BTC per day per 100 GH/s

Lunamine = 0.0021 BTC per day per 100 GH/s

GroupBitcoin = 0.0018 BTC per day per 100 GH/s

There seemed to be an overly massive drop in GroupBitcoin's BTC output rate last month of around 25% which I am having trouble believing was all due to the increase in "difficulty" ... it would help if GroupBitcoin were able to provide at least "daily" figures of my investment to give a better gauge of progress because currently all that is available are some sample figures which only get updated every few days or so.

The other three "Cloud Miners" I've listed above all provide much better "snapshots" of your investment and Payouts although I'm aware GroupBitcoin would have something to say about the "legitimacy" of at least one of those I've mentioned Cheesy

How about you ? Having any success with Cloud Mining ?
Pages:
Jump to: