Pages:
Author

Topic: Largest Bitcoin Mine In The UK - page 3. (Read 14629 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
August 09, 2014, 03:07:59 AM
I want to know more about mining rigs. Now i am mining with Genesis-mining and making good amount of profit.

Check my sig first and then go here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=76.0
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
August 09, 2014, 02:50:46 AM
I want to know more about mining rigs. Now i am mining with Genesis-mining and making good amount of profit.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
August 08, 2014, 01:45:49 PM
Is there a payout record sheet >> btc per Gh ?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
August 01, 2014, 04:57:57 PM
happy mining everyone.

Can't see clearly what is it, can you take a closer picture..

I expect to see some Cybermen or possibly a Dalek coming out of there ...
haha! Definitely! That's hilarious. GrinEXTERMINATE!!!!!!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 28, 2014, 10:59:51 AM
Wow how much did it cost. And how does the air get refreshed?
Activity: 180
Cloud Mining & Colocation
July 28, 2014, 07:15:06 AM
Wow that is a problem with that type of service. It's odd though because you knew where they were and what they looked like etc. because they had the event right?  Isn't there some hope for tracking them down?

What was the rate of return was it "too good to be true?"  If so then you should have seen this coming. You're better off with a more realistic fee etc. like the company in my sig.

What are you even talking about ? Go try selling Luna what ponzi mine ? in another thread please.
July 28, 2014, 07:14:09 AM
How are you moving air in that setup?

Is it sucked through the mine tunnel?

Does the hot air get vent out through a vertical escape path separate from the entrance?

The cold air is ducted in through the ceiling, mine entrance is a wall mural we thought it looked cool a bit more interesting than painting it white  Smiley
July 28, 2014, 07:12:16 AM
Lets get a video going from the outside all the way inside. Please  Grin

Yeah working on a video thanks,
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
July 28, 2014, 06:19:52 AM
Lets get a video going from the outside all the way inside. Please  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
July 28, 2014, 01:26:34 AM
How are you moving air in that setup?

Is it sucked through the mine tunnel?

Does the hot air get vent out through a vertical escape path separate from the entrance?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 27, 2014, 11:05:03 PM
Wow that is a problem with that type of service. It's odd though because you knew where they were and what they looked like etc. because they had the event right?  Isn't there some hope for tracking them down?

What was the rate of return was it "too good to be true?"  If so then you should have seen this coming. You're better off with a more realistic fee etc. like the company in my sig.
July 27, 2014, 07:26:09 PM
Odlal thanks, we have been digging,  but you found another company  might be sharing,  well its looking as noted here the biggest  mining company on Europe as they said,  hasindeed gone down. I am in contact with a lot of others,  some have some pretty good ideas where we go on this and we go into action tomorrow. In answer,  yes a few of us visited the place they were
working out of,  in Southend!  Essex,  it looked great and they seemed sincere and honest. They had an opening event,  but we did not see anyone else there. Friends tried it out before Xmas and returns were going to wallets  so  yes  put lot more in,  and we all did check them out,  now we wish for our money we had got our own miners. It would seem,  as so unregulated we are all at risk. Will know more  tomorrow, as for other customers we were toldthey had over 400 customers, acouple of weeks ago
some of us were  being told buy more heres a discount,  make itup  to a larger amount to have your own units in the rack ofyour choice. They posted pictures of theirs racks full,  when we went there were only three miners,  they seemed edgy,  had champagne on ice. It is a big shock, if you ever saw a couple of guys who seemed so honest, it was them.

Hello, we had someone code something to send us a few thousand blank emails, a few hundred pages mixed in with genuine customer emails. We've been working through it this weekend.

The racks were pretty much empty because it was our opening.... ? The pictures of them full are later than when you came, look at the dates of the posts.

No one has 'not been paid out' unless they have not given us a wallet address? All June contracts are running as normal.

We will be in the office tomorrow if you'd like to give us a call on our main number, emails should be replied to by now.
Activity: 9
July 27, 2014, 05:58:02 PM
That St John Street seems to have a lot of companies using that address,  it has a mail forwarding service.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com
July 27, 2014, 05:44:21 PM
I love the service!
Bought some GHS and got monthly mining payouts! Nearly at break-even
Activity: 9
July 27, 2014, 05:37:09 PM
Odlal thanks, we have been digging,  but you found another company  might be sharing,  well its looking as noted here the biggest  mining company on Europe as they said,  hasindeed gone down. I am in contact with a lot of others,  some have some pretty good ideas where we go on this and we go into action tomorrow. In answer,  yes a few of us visited the place they were
working out of,  in Southend!  Essex,  it looked great and they seemed sincere and honest. They had an opening event,  but we did not see anyone else there. Friends tried it out before Xmas and returns were going to wallets  so  yes  put lot more in,  and we all did check them out,  now we wish for our money we had got our own miners. It would seem,  as so unregulated we are all at risk. Will know more  tomorrow, as for other customers we were toldthey had over 400 customers, acouple of weeks ago
some of us were  being told buy more heres a discount,  make itup  to a larger amount to have your own units in the rack ofyour choice. They posted pictures of theirs racks full,  when we went there were only three miners,  they seemed edgy,  had champagne on ice. It is a big shock, if you ever saw a couple of guys who seemed so honest, it was them.

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
July 27, 2014, 03:36:14 PM
That photoshopped mine image had me tripping there for a few.  Literally started thinking about how much 'dust' was going to be an issue...lmao  Well done!
Activity: 151
July 27, 2014, 02:47:30 AM
27th July Sunday AM :

www.groupbitcoin.com

503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

----------------------------------------------

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
July 25, 2014, 07:29:18 PM
Do these guys look legit? Has anyone used them? It's like the same price as PB
PB should be more expensive then buying actual miners as they pay for electricity for 5 years and hosting for 5 years.
Activity: 151
July 25, 2014, 06:28:09 AM
It would appear the "Largest Bitcoin Mine In The UK" otherwise known as "Group Bitcoin" has either gone out of business or were never a business in the first place ?

After a little digging around it seems their registered address of 145-157 ST JOHN STREET, LONDON, EC1V 4PW (taken from http://www.groupbitcoin.com/pages/contact-us) is actually the address of a company called "Sedus Stoll" (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sedus+toll&oq=sedus+toll#q=sedus+stoll+ec1v+4du) or perhaps they share the premises ?

Hopefully I'm wrong but there's been no answer from their telephone number nor their email address for some time now ...

Hey "Group Bitcoin" >>> Is Anyone Home Huh

P.S. Has anybody actually visited their Mine said to be somewhere in Essex ?
July 11, 2014, 10:47:57 PM
Some of our new miners -

Pages:
Jump to: