Pages:
Author

Topic: Last Bet Wins (closed - stop sending your bets) - page 7. (Read 4033 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
sure i'm willing. it's just 0.04 btc risk per block for me.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Last Bet Wins

Send 0.01 btc to:

1betTVGPkDEMpFL2L7tMUx7yQaBA9sRu6

If your bet is the last transaction in the block, you win all the bets for that block less 1% fee.
If your winnings is less than 0.05 btc, we will add to your winnings to make it 0.05 btc.
All bets below 0.01 btc are not valid but will be added to the prize.
All bets above 0.01 btc are valid but it won't improve your chances to win.
All winnings will be sent to the sender's address right after the block is confirmed.

Are you willing to use escrow?  i doubt anyone will join this since you are a newbie
This is reasonable demand to ask him to use escrow for funds. This will bring you two advantages one makes you trustworthy and second people will have have interest in your game. Your game is good make it transparent and worth to play by adding escrow service.
Last Bet Wins

Send 0.01 btc to:

If your bet is the last transaction in the block, you win all the bets for that block less 1% fee.
If your winnings is less than 0.05 btc, we will add to your winnings to make it 0.05 btc.
All winnings will be sent to the sender's address right after the block is confirmed.

Are you willing to use escrow?  i doubt anyone will join this since you are a newbie
while this game is new, you can easily win 0.05 btc for a 0.01 bet if you are the only player
The game has closed. If you send a bet, it will be returned to you.

Last Bet Wins

Send 0.01 btc to:

The time of the bet doesn't matter. It is the ordering of the bet transactions in a block.
If your winnings is less than 0.02 btc, we will add to your winnings to make it 0.02 btc.

**updated to make it clearer how to determine the last bet in a block**
Winnings will be sent to the sending address. Make sure you own the address.

How to check the winner:
Go to http://blockexplorer.com/b/354111 (replace 354111 with the block that you want to check)
Search for the address 1betTVGPkDEMpFL2L7tMUx7yQaBA9sRu6 which sent 0.01
The last transaction (nearest the bottom) wins the block.
Pages:
Jump to: