Pages:
Author

Topic: Last Chance: $3M tokens for #1 audio app on Android, iOS & Blockchain--16M Users - page 2. (Read 1414 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I think it's really cool how Bad Crypto is already on the Castbox app as well - paying users for listening to podcasts? Count me in!

Thanks for the kind words!
Activity: 26
I think it's really cool how Bad Crypto is already on the Castbox app as well - paying users for listening to podcasts? Count me in!
BUMP! The Telegram channel is also growing like crazy: https://t.me/BoxCommunity
Folks, we have updated the bounty program.

Bump for the $3M!
Activity: 83
you are looking for a bounty hunter to participate, but the funds you allocate to bounty is very minimal, how you will get bounty participants
We're still adjusting the amount we allocate to bounty, and there will be more tasks too. May I ask what percentage do you think it's appropriate for this kind of bounty?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
you are looking for a bounty hunter to participate, but the funds you allocate to bounty is very minimal, how you will get bounty participants
This is such an interesting project, especially for everyone who likes music a lot.
Here we don't just able to listen on our favourite song but also we're able to makes an income from the project.

Cheesy

So True! It has the potential to no only revolutionize the podcast industry, but also others like music and radio. All huge spaces and sectors dominated by centralized organizations.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
This is such an interesting project, especially for everyone who likes music a lot.
Here we don't just able to listen on our favourite song but also we're able to makes an income from the project.
Why bounty not start when posting here?

We just announced the bounty program yesterday.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Why bounty not start when posting here?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Good to hear that this project already having an actual project that already working perfectly.
And now the project is making an expansion in cryptocurrency world for a digital content. I would be great, I thing it's the same that the project at least they reach the softcap already, even before the selling begin.
That is a good start.
only 2 types of bounty, this is probably the first thing I find, is this project so confident with this simple bounty that this project can get more investors or participants, it is a bit dubious

We have have institutional investors claiming all the pre-sale tokens, and our confidence is on the fact that we are the few dapp with over 15 million users right now. Nevertheless, more bounty about spreading tokens are coming tomorrow. Stay tuned.
Activity: 154
only 2 types of bounty, this is probably the first thing I find, is this project so confident with this simple bounty that this project can get more investors or participants, it is a bit dubious
Activity: 59
seems interesting, but need a lot of information to learn from this project, and bounty, I think it's very simple, quite interested, but let's see the progress of the thread for the next few days

Could you give me the information you are looking for.

Tomorrow we will update this thread with
1. More bounty campaigns
2. percentage of the different bounties

For information regarding ContentBox. Please refer to this ANN thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37543658
Pages:
Jump to: