Pages:
Author

Topic: Lastb.it - Check last bitcoin price - page 6. (Read 1491002 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 03, 2015, 06:12:43 AM
I just checked the website lastb.it. The website is quite simple and the banner isn't placed right. It would be better if the banner was below the price indicator. Also, the bitcoin price showed 1 BTC = 0.83$ which was confusing and I am unsure why did I get this price. It would be better if the price could be indicated in the title of the website and also the time, date and price of 1 BTC could be displaced instead of only the price. It also should be auto refreshed so that it reflects the price fluctuation.

Edit: Checked again and noticed the price of 1 BTC = $383.04. I guess it's a glitch.

I also will do agree banner can be place at under calculate button and than it can get some click from users there anyway good luck for your business.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
November 03, 2015, 06:08:54 AM
I just visited this website layout is simple and nice, price calculator is also working at the moment but you can make it more interesting by putting live price graph with real time statics.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 03, 2015, 05:56:24 AM
Very interesting service,super clean design,could not do its job better.A good site to know the average price between exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
November 03, 2015, 05:52:17 AM
I just checked the website lastb.it. The website is quite simple and the banner isn't placed right. It would be better if the banner was below the price indicator. Also, the bitcoin price showed 1 BTC = 0.83$ which was confusing and I am unsure why did I get this price. It would be better if the price could be indicated in the title of the website and also the time, date and price of 1 BTC could be displaced instead of only the price. It also should be auto refreshed so that it reflects the price fluctuation.

Edit: Checked again and noticed the price of 1 BTC = $383.04. I guess it's a glitch.
Activity: 552
Merit: 255
November 03, 2015, 04:04:05 AM
Your site loading fast that is the plus point. It is better if there is no need to click calculate button to know price. If you provide charts with historical prices it is very helpful. If you provide option to convert in to other currencies it is helpful.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
November 03, 2015, 03:46:39 AM
A Nice Site that calculates average market prices of bitcoin in dollars from all the exchanges . Seriously it helped me a lot as i cant get exact price of bitcoin as so many exchanges provides different market price at the same time . From this i can get an estimate point to some extent

To be honest i didnt liked the UI of the site. And the chart part is missing from the site which most of bitcoin online price estimators do have.
Hope it  develops with a bang later on  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1098
November 03, 2015, 03:23:10 AM
all good, liked the service, add to bookmarks, that's just advertising does not fit, you can make several tabs with prices of exchanges BitStamp, BTC-E
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 03, 2015, 02:02:10 AM
I like the site for its simplicity, no annoying ads or something and its mobile friendly (good for mobile users like me). I just dont like the fact that we have to click calculate just to update the price, it would be better if it will be automatically update.

Overall its good but just like others said, there's nothing special here. Maybe add a unique feature to make it more attractive to people Smiley

Best of luck to your project Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
November 03, 2015, 01:52:50 AM
Nice idea, although you're in direct competition with Preev. You should look to incorporate little things that sets you apart and drive Preev users to your site (if traffic is what you're after). One thing though, you should get rid of that 'calculate' button and have the price appear automatically when the site loads up.
Activity: 266
November 03, 2015, 01:40:08 AM
my feedback : you can build website like cryptonator.com. you can make a variety price checker for altcoin other  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 03, 2015, 12:47:40 AM
I just visited this site and i like the UI.It's clean and simple and the page loads very fast . That's the good thing.
But it would be much awesome if we don't have to click on "Calculate" Button to see the  price,Instead we just get to know rhe price everytime we visit it.
Another thing which would make the site much better will be to get the price in different currencies.
Activity: 238
November 03, 2015, 12:40:19 AM
for me the site is very simple if just count bitcoin to dollars...it more better if you add more..for example u add the price for btc to yen or anthing else...so every country can be count their price/bitcoin...
add more feature also much better... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 980
November 02, 2015, 11:50:18 PM
i have just visit it and calculate the bitcoin price in there and also I compared the price to another exchange

and the price is pretty accurate and always be update in every minutes
Activity: 350
November 02, 2015, 11:43:28 PM
Just visit this website and calculate and it showed the last bitcoin price this is nice new service, and nice work.
legendary
Activity: 1568
November 02, 2015, 11:42:56 PM
Nice idea and clean website. I think you can give the user the option to choose the desired exchanges as some mentioned. Another good addition would be a an auto updated price ticker with last updated time displayed so the user doesn't have to actually click the calculate button.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 02, 2015, 10:59:41 PM
Good Efforts to Make the Site , There are many services like this but it is much friendly than others , i really appreciate the efforts to make the site.
One thing i would like to suggest , please make a api for web site integaration so that users who wish to have them on their site can easily Integrate it.
Rest all is ok !!
God Luck.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003
November 02, 2015, 10:16:00 PM
I have this site bookmarked so in case I need another site as reference, I can easily pull it up with ease. I do hope that site owner will listed to the posts made here by the other user specially to improve the looks of the site since it is very plain and simple, adding more colors and other options will be great so site visitor will stay at the site longer instead of just a few seconds after knowing how much is the current rate of BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1162
November 02, 2015, 09:05:59 PM
Problem is I have to click the calculate button to get the result. And you don't show individual exchanges.

You should add some differentials to your service because there are several sites that will show your BTC prices
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 02, 2015, 08:45:00 PM
Well, I just checked out the site and I guess the idea is good but here is some advice from me.
First of all, try to set the meta title as the current bitcoin price like preev & improve the on-site SEO.
Put an "About Us" on the side somewhere, and change the background color to a gray or something like that as the white looks a little too bland.
The ads do not go well there at all, I recommend a banner at the bottom of the site which looks much more nicer and professional.
Otherwise the site's not too bad, good luck!
Activity: 132
November 02, 2015, 08:40:01 PM
I agree on the same issue unless you add up another exchanges but the BTC/USD should be the main and automated. And the 2nd one is the landing page display all im seeing is a white background you should put more interesting features because for it is simple but a bit boring too.
Pages:
Jump to: