Pages:
Author

Topic: Lastb.it - Check last bitcoin price - page 8. (Read 1491002 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
October 30, 2015, 04:59:00 PM
There are no 2 Google tarckers, there are 1 Google Javascript (Google Analytics) and 1 Alexa Javascript (Alexa Certificate) for monitor the visitors.
Yes, there are two trackers. This is not a big deal as I've already said (blocked them myself). For example, google.com has 4 trackers. I just wanted to inform anyone who might be interested.

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 30, 2015, 04:58:44 PM
It is nice, but I was expecting to see the price instantly without having to click on anything. Either way, it is still a good site and user-friendly since it doesn't have annoying ads. A good site to know the average price between exchanges.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 30, 2015, 04:56:21 PM
I've just checked the site and I can't say that I'm impressed. I have no idea why you require people to click on a button to see the price? Can't it be calculated before I visit the website and instantly displayed there? Besides that it is okay for a simplistic price "checker". Please list all of the exchanges that are being used.

For anyone that is interested, the website seems safe. It only has 2 google trackers on it (nothing special).

Thank you for your opinion!

I'll probably enable a no-button checker so the users can see the price without click the button and without reaload the page but at the moment it require a bit work and I've not the time to implement it at the moment but I'll surely do it.

The exchangers used at the moment are BitStamp, BTC-E and Houbi and I'm trying to add BitFinex now.

There are no 2 Google tarckers, there are 1 Google Javascript (Google Analytics) and 1 Alexa Javascript (Alexa Certificate) for monitor the visitors.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
October 30, 2015, 04:46:26 PM
I've just checked the site and I can't say that I'm impressed. I have no idea why you require people to click on a button to see the price? Can't it be calculated before I visit the website and instantly displayed there? Besides that it is okay for a simplistic price "checker". Please list all of the exchanges that are being used.

For anyone that is interested, the website seems safe. It only has 2 google trackers on it (nothing special).
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 30, 2015, 04:39:01 PM
Lastb.it
Last bitcoin price

This service allows you to check last bitcoin price instantly. It calculate the average price on the most used exchangers (BitStamp, BTC-E, Huobi in USD value etc).

It's very simple and user friendly and contains only 1 banner that's shows up only if the earnings of the month didn't reach the costs of the hosting and other costs.

Hope this can be useful for someone, I'll surely improve it in the future Smiley

UPDATE
I already reached the monthly hosting cost for next months so here it is a page without banners https://lastb.it/i (just add /i to the url).

UPDATE
Working on a png image creator that shows the price of bitcoin compared to a specified value, here is the demo:

Pages:
Jump to: