Pages:
Author

Topic: Lauda and hilariousandco -> Proven to Abuse Trust (Corrupt + Poisonous) - page 3. (Read 2117 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
So you come back to the forum and this is what you do:

-Change your email address
-Possibly scam someone for 0.1BTC
-Change the style in which you write
-Insult people for believing that your account is hacked

I don't think you'll be winning any medals for "trustworthiness".

- Change your e-mail address months after the alleged "hack" happened
- Didn't scam anyone for 0.1 BTC
- Didn't change any style in writing
- Tell the truth about issues that must be given attention

Even if I do not have my trust restored as it should, users will continually be abused by fake assumptions, especially by Lauda. I think it's time for him to go.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 129
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
So you come back to the forum and this is what you do:

-Change your email address
-Possibly scam someone for 0.1BTC
-Change the style in which you write
-Insult people for believing that your account is hacked

I don't think you'll be winning any medals for "trustworthiness".
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
I would like to report two massive trust abusers: Lauda and hilariousandco

To keep things short, the two have left me negative trust that is fully based on this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mchu-just-got-me-for-1-btc-1950334
I have messaged the two, however they seem very ignorant to the fact that they have made a very large assumption with no evidence when leaving me this red trust. They claim my account is hacked, when clearly it has not been.

The deal:
A trusted member, outside of this situation, who is on DT (e.g. monbux, Stunna, etc.) please message staff for the sake of justice. Ask staff if the IP for the logins made in 2015, and the logins made earlier this year match.
If they do: Lauda and hilariousandco agree to ask Hostfat and Blazed to be removed off of DT.
If they do not: my red trust sticks, and the rest of the community is free to leave me loads more of negative trust
Is this not fair?

I am not worried about philipma's change from green to red, as he has simply updating his trust to follow Lauda and hilariousandco's assumption. It's about time that corruption in the trust system stops being addressed, and action is taken. Please look at Lauda's post:

I am almost 100% positive that this account is compromised. Unless proven otherwise, I will not be removing my rating (regardless of the validity of this accusation). Do not PM me again unless you have conclusive proof of being the same user as the one in 2014.

And hilariousandco's:

There's quite enough evidence against you to arouse suspicion. The fact that you haven't posted since 2015 and then come back trying to do trades straight away and can't prove the account is yours is good enough for the feedback as a warning. If you can prove otherwise then people will remove the feedback but it really doesn't look good for you.

Am I hacked, or not? Let staff with proof decide, not two imbecile's running around jumping to assumptions and screwing over people's reputation for their own happiness.

Pages:
Jump to: