Pages:
Author

Topic: Lauda gives abusive negative trust - page 3. (Read 1384 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
November 09, 2017, 10:55:45 PM
Hi,
I know from the start that Lauda will not suffer in any way because of his abusive negative trust that he gave to me, but let me write it anyway.

Short version:

Lauda abused his power as member of DT and gave me a negative trust because I have a signature that is disputed for it's ownership, and COMMANDED me to delete the signature and delete all my posts, which again in my opinion is abusive action.
I always respect the rules of any forum, but I will never do something just because a higher ranked member tells me to do while he invents new rules on the spot.
I ask that my negative trust to be removed, and Lauda to be warned that taking someones side on a dispute doesn't mean to take action to others then the person involved in dispute.

Long version

I'm writing this with great disappointment because I thought that such a great forum like bitcointalk will have a great team of moderators selected and picked to have great power because they are a example to the bitcointalk community and their members, and bla bla bla... but I have meet Lauda, and all that thought has gone to s**t. And here is the story:

For some time now, almost 2 weeks - 2 weeks and a half I joined the Signature Bounty Program for Alttradex (token name ATXT). I joined their signature bounty because of 2 reasons:
1 - I think that if they will do what they are saying, that token will be one of the greatest token to own in the long term;
2 - I invested in their project and I trust that they will do what they are saying;

I always respect the rules of any forum, including bitcointalk, but it seems like if you respect all the written rules, and you don't respect the made up rules like I did, you get negative trust from a forum moderator (in this case Lauda). Let's enumerate some of the written rulles: don't spam, don't be off topic in a thread, don't say ugly stuff to admins and have a normal behavior inside forum... and so on... I did all that, I had some posts deleted (2 I think) because I replied to an air drop with "joined the airdrop" and I understand why they were deleted. That's fine, lesson learned, moving on... But when a higher ranked member gives you a negative trust because you have a signature that is disputed between dev of Alttradex and with a friend of Lauda, and when that higher ranked member (Lauda) COMMANDS you to delete your signature and all of your posts because you used that signature, and in his opinion you spammed, well that how a abuse looks like.
From what I have read on the Alttradex thread, after I received negative trust, Alttradex signature is disputed between him and another member. Lauda COMMANDED Altradex to remove the signature, and bla bla bla, Alttradex told Lauda that the signature is his, and bla bla bla... and then, I come up.
Recently I was promoted from Jr. Member to Member and I had to let Alttradex know that my signature bounty will modify because now I'm a Member. After I made that post Lauda without any warning, without anything he just gave me a negative trust. (I thought that negative trust you gave to ppl who have malicious activity and are not trust worthy, but I guess not...).
After having a semi conversation with Lauda and asking him why he gave me a negative trust, because I didn't do anything, he bullied me by telling me that if I don't drop out of the "scamming Alttradex" I will have definitive negative trust. I told Lauda to talk with Alttradex and make him modify his signature and I will gladly modify my signature, because if I delete my signature I will not be paid, then who will pay me LAUDA? I think not!

Look I understand that MAYBE Alttradex has problem with his signature, or maybe not! I registered to his Signature Bounty and I intend to go all the way with his signature. If someone has a problem with Alttradex's signature take it with him, not with me! I will lose money if I drop out from his signature bounty. If you Lauda are wiling to pay me for signature bounty instead of Alttradex, just say so, and I will drop the signature. (Btw I accept only ATXT as payment, so you will have to buy them from alttradex - to make a small joke),

What Lauda does more, and I think that is just disgusting is that he really sabotages Alttradex as a project, and this I have never saw any of OP doing on any forum ever,  If this is allowed then I think that a OP has too much power, way too much power. Just to undermine a project because of a stupid signature that's too much ! (like that signature is a operating system, like he invented it, and no one could think like that, and you couldn't got it from anywhere else... anyway).

Lauda has made a mistake by giving me a negative trust (not only me, there have been many others), I don't say to take his power because MAYBE his a good OP, I just suggest you to put him on a leash, keep him from harming others just because he wants to.

Lauda if you have a dispute with someone please take it with that person, and that person only. Don't undermine his project, don't give negative trust for not listening to you don't COMMAND anyone to delete his posts and signature, because if you take a step back then you will see that you don't want someone to treat you like you treat other people, and if you'd had a ICO and a OP f**ks your trust, and undermine your project, you would like that; if you participate in a signature program and someone COMMANDS you to delete your posts and signature, you wouldn't like, so if you wouldn't like it to be done on your part, why do you do it to others?

Please remove my negative trust because I did nothing to deserve this. Resolve your argument with Alttradex, and only him. Offer him a solution to his problem - like a new signature, because JUST MAYBE he didn't steal it, and he created it like that and you are wrong... because you are a f***ing OP and that is what you have to do: be a example for others and they will be a example to you.

Thank your for your patience in reading all of this.
Pages:
Jump to: