Pages:
Author

Topic: Lauda/aTriz possible alts of each other [Merit Abuse] - page 2. (Read 967 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Lauda deserves a lot more than 50 merits imo, I'm not bothered to go through every post and merit them, so I just picked one.

Activity: 322
Merit: 134
I am not sure they are alts, however they are making a mockery of the trust (and merit) system.

How so? As far as I see it, you are free to do what you want. It's your merit for a reason.

Also, how can they be alts? Use your brain.... His posting / online time matches up with someone from Eastern Australia. Meanwhile, Lauda's online time does not....

Quick guys, Lauda did something! Someone make a thread!
🤣
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Quick guys, Lauda did something! Someone make a thread!
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
I am also not sure about aTriz and Lauda Alternatives, but i can say the activity system was better alone for forum longlasting!
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
I am not sure they are alts, however they are making a mockery of the trust (and merit) system.
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
What I have seen here is that any actions from Lauda is reasonable or forgiveable because "she has been helped community" for a long time. Do not expect any actions, because I am sure someone will come here with a good excuse with the merits she has received. Merit was made for improve quality post as far as I know. Calling someone butthurt is not reason to give 50 merits.

Edit: I also do not think they are alts from each other (this would recquire her/him to be 24hr awaken).
legendary
Activity: 1183
Merit: 1013
So here is the case : Lately with the merit system coming out, now DT2 members , such as actmyname , have started giving red trust to people for sending merit to each other's account for reasons like : "Merit was sent literally minutes apart for inconsequential posts."

Here we can observe something very similar to Lauda and aTriz.

aTriz first sent Lauda 5 + 45 Merit for this post :

On the other hand what can you say about them joining on sig camp and busting their competitors and gain fame to have slot on every camp they wish to join?
How about the following: I could give him a permanent spot in any of my campaigns. Therefore, he can not be biased as he is never in competition for a spot with anyone? Roll Eyes
Oh right OP, you'd still complain because you're a butthurt idiot.

locations is not accurate and can still be spoofed or faked..
Let me just fake my own timezone by posting during the night time and sleeping during the day. Genius.
Was this post so meritorious that it deserved  50 Merit points? Lauda literally got 50 Merit points for someone calling "butthurt idiot".

And just look at the time at which these Merits were sent to Lauda by aTriz :
January 25, 2018, 04:01:18 AM: 45 from aTriz for Re: DT Members joining sig campaigns your share me your though about this.
January 25, 2018, 04:00:01 AM: 5 from aTriz for Re: DT Members joining sig campaigns your share me your though about this.

Now in next 11 minutes Lauda send back aTriz 20 Merit points :
January 25, 2018, 04:12:36 AM: 20 from Lauda for 🔥 Gunbot Twitter Campaign 🔥 [0.00025 PER REPORT] 🔥 [OPEN] 🔥

So aTriz is willing to give Lauda all his monthly Merit points per member(max 50) to Lauda for what? NOTHING.

And the most prominent point here is the time at which it was sent, they literally sent merits to one another(that too a lot of it) in just 11 minutes.

Now I have seen many accounts being tagged as alts of each other for sending out random merits to each other, this is a similar case, I'd like to see if DT2 members have got enough balls to take any action or even speak a word against Lauda, because everyone knows what a bully Lauda is. Most probably DT2 member will also keep shut on this matter because of Lauda and his alts.

And most probably, the reply ill get from Lauda in reply to this post or any reply supporting this post will be directly or indirectly : "Keep shut else I'll mark you red" (now I have mentioned this thing beforehand maybe now Lauda won't bully people this way at least in this thread).

What do you guys think about this?
Pages:
Jump to: