Pages:
Author

Topic: [LAUNCH] | BLTG | Bitcoin Lightning | Masternodes | PoS - page 7. (Read 31939 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 0
do we earn these coins if we just stake a few hundred??

Yes if you take a few hundred coins and stake them you will get staking rewards!
Activity: 43
do we earn these coins if we just stake a few hundred??
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
Seriously people. Wake up before its too late. All of these masternode coins popping up every single day are trying to encash on the MN craze. There is nothing new here. Copied git code and stupid websites can be made any day. Sucks but true. Wake up or loose it all...

Lose what? I've already exchanged my rewards back to BTC and I am in the + now for everything. I have more BTC than I started with and all my nodes are still running. Dash has been around for a while. There are MANY Dash nodes. So what craze?

You can always find fudders here on ANN forum. I don't know what they want to get from fudding around? Everyone has brain and shall decide what to do by himself not by "good advice" from noname of forum Smiley

good point there ,, to a account that's less then a month and a half old.

You call it fud so what exactly from whati said can you Prove not to be true ?

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Seriously people. Wake up before its too late. All of these masternode coins popping up every single day are trying to encash on the MN craze. There is nothing new here. Copied git code and stupid websites can be made any day. Sucks but true. Wake up or loose it all...

Lose what? I've already exchanged my rewards back to BTC and I am in the + now for everything. I have more BTC than I started with and all my nodes are still running. Dash has been around for a while. There are MANY Dash nodes. So what craze?

You can always find fudders here on ANN forum. I don't know what they want to get from fudding around? Everyone has brain and shall decide what to do by himself not by "good advice" from noname of forum Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 1

Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
open your fucking eyes its a Ponzi scheme the only people buying the coins are the people thinking they will make money with the masternodes , The roadmap is bullshit the "dev team" is anonymous .. it has a one page website .. a Cloned coin.
There is a team releasing these coins probably a new one everyday they are complete garbage with 0 plan , innovation , or functionality  all those things will be added later after we get things up and running .. you gotta be fucking kidding me ..
Roi 1000% + sure .. while the suckers keep rolling in to buy these masternodes thinking they will make money .. let me tell u they will get fucked .. and lose all their shit.

STOP GIVING AWAY YOUR MONEY PEOPLE ,,, ANON DEVS WILL 99% of the Time STEAL YOUR MONEY.

Anyone paying 50k to get a masternode for a coin with no innovation/functionality or a well layedout plan in a whitepaper should have their fucking head examined ..  Fools and their money are easily parted.

Yep could not agree more as scammy as they come.

The website looks like a 13Yo did it for a school project and it has zero information about the team.

And the fact they are stealing not one but two names to try and "cash in" on and have name protection means they want total anonanimity which means they are not a serious product. 

$3 is too high for this overly pre-mined coin. 

Activity: 38
Nice ROI on this master node coin but I think it would be great if you take out the word bitcoin from the coin name.
Activity: 1
Any help greatly appreciated. Trying to set up a MN and when I get to step 15 (./autogen.sh), I keep getting this response:

root@MN1:~/secp256k1# ./autogen.sh
./autogen.sh: 3: ./autogen.sh: autoreconf: not found

Thanks in advance

Hello. you type first this command
sudo apt-get install -y build-essential libtool autotools-dev pkg-config libssl-dev libboost-all-dev autoconf automake
and after root@MN1:~/secp256k1# ./autogen.sh
Activity: 20
Thanks for posting the tutorial, got through the 1st vid to step 15 and I get this response.

I noticed in your vid you had to capitalize the "Make" to have that work, any suggestions?
Activity: 20
Any help greatly appreciated. Trying to set up a MN and when I get to step 15 (./autogen.sh), I keep getting this response:

root@MN1:~/secp256k1# ./autogen.sh

Thanks in advance
Activity: 89
Still profitable and great time to buy into a node if you can. Every coin is dirt cheap now even bitcoin is way down. Why would you buy BTC when it can't stake and earn? Buy this coin and HODL, earn while you wait. It's hard to lose unless exchange goes down or they boot if off (volume too high it's here to stay).

Going on my 3rd node now. HODLING for a long time.
Activity: 3
Hey aperature for your information:
Reducing weight of the network did not help much with the staking Smiley
I was having 2days till stake, the day reduction happened but now I'm back to 20...
There must be a way to prevent such fast network weight progress, other wise almost nobody will be able to stake in the future.
(I'm currently holding just 10 coins, from the initial airdrop.)
Will the fork be able to somehow fix this?

Wow is this thread a scam o a real profitable coin Huh i'm trying to check it ! but the info @ internet its short.. finally i found this thread. it's official ??
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Hey aperature for your information:
Reducing weight of the network did not help much with the staking Smiley
I was having 2days till stake, the day reduction happened but now I'm back to 20...
There must be a way to prevent such fast network weight progress, other wise almost nobody will be able to stake in the future.
(I'm currently holding just 10 coins, from the initial airdrop.)
Will the fork be able to somehow fix this?
Activity: 26
@bizking24 sent!

@pinball_wizard we still need your address please send it us and we will get it to you right away.
Activity: 232
Hello! Where is I can find manual to start BLT masternode?

Updated Bitcoin_lightning Masternode setup guide   Grin

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/404342235044380672/408415495117602831/BLT_Masternode_Guide.pdf
Activity: 1
Hello! Where is I can find manual to start BLT masternode?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
I get goosebumps going to websites where the address bar is a red lock on it.
This coin alive?
Will it come to any real exchanges any time soon?
Activity: 42
POW has ended it's just a PoS coin now. -BLT team.

Where can we find that info?

Wouldnt a switch be difficult at this point if it wasnt a scam? not trying to FUD just wanting to learn
Pages:
Jump to: