Pages:
Author

Topic: [LAUNCH] | BLTG | Bitcoin Lightning | Masternodes | PoS - page 8. (Read 31939 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Filipino translation done: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/launch-blt-bitcoin-lightning-masternodes-pos-blt-2864282

wallet: BQyUmagXWhtVHLnr6fWfWvHcoZK6vutZfS

thank you dev! wish you success.
Activity: 224
Filipino translation reserved.
Activity: 66
Nice project, masternode coins are taking over i hope we are not in a bubble. May i know the ROI
Activity: 19
i don't think this coin related to lightning network
Activity: 232
Hi Bitcoin Lightning!

I want to know about your Masternodes. How I can buy your Masternode

https://stocks.exchange/trade/BLT/BTC
If you guys need anything be sure to join discord!!!   https://discord.gg/Y9vP3ar
Activity: 67
Soft fork coming to increase ROI to 2x... so 7000% roi coming soon. Smiley
Activity: 44
$50K per MN? Seriously?

It will not last long.

Hats off to the devs.  The name is ingenious.  Success by name association.  I've never seen this much volume on a masternode coin in such a short time.  It's number 1 on stocks exchange. People are trading this like it's BTC. 99 nodes now.  it's going to crush alot of investors if this coin plunges.   I hope it doesn't got their sake.  Good luck.  I was going to take a stab at a MN.  but seems really risky at this point.

open your fucking eyes its a Ponzi scheme the only people buying the coins are the people thinking they will make money with the masternodes , The roadmap is bullshit the "dev team" is anonymous .. it has a one page website .. a Cloned coin.
There is a team releasing these coins probably a new one everyday they are complete garbage with 0 plan , innovation , or functionality  all those things will be added later after we get things up and running .. you gotta be fucking kidding me ..
Roi 1000% + sure .. while the suckers keep rolling in to buy these masternodes thinking they will make money .. let me tell u they will get fucked .. and lose all their shit.

STOP GIVING AWAY YOUR MONEY PEOPLE ,,, ANON DEVS WILL 99% of the Time STEAL YOUR MONEY.

Anyone paying 50k to get a masternode for a coin with no innovation/functionality or a well layedout plan in a whitepaper should have their fucking head examined ..  Fools and their money are easily parted.

Come on bro really? whats with all the fud if you looked into masternode you will see there paying daily there is trade vol on the exchange.
If you had your own masternode you would see its legit and its not what your saying it is. Just because someone else wants to put there $ where you 
chose not to doesn't mean its a scam or ponzi.

Just look at the top 8 roi coins on masternode.info and compare them if u cant see any patterns there your blind or lying.

if you don't like it then move away and don't take part, nobody asked for your advice
Activity: 67
love how sluppy spits the same fud on each mn ann.
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
$50K per MN? Seriously?

It will not last long.

Hats off to the devs.  The name is ingenious.  Success by name association.  I've never seen this much volume on a masternode coin in such a short time.  It's number 1 on stocks exchange. People are trading this like it's BTC. 99 nodes now.  it's going to crush alot of investors if this coin plunges.   I hope it doesn't got their sake.  Good luck.  I was going to take a stab at a MN.  but seems really risky at this point.

open your fucking eyes its a Ponzi scheme the only people buying the coins are the people thinking they will make money with the masternodes , The roadmap is bullshit the "dev team" is anonymous .. it has a one page website .. a Cloned coin.
There is a team releasing these coins probably a new one everyday they are complete garbage with 0 plan , innovation , or functionality  all those things will be added later after we get things up and running .. you gotta be fucking kidding me ..
Roi 1000% + sure .. while the suckers keep rolling in to buy these masternodes thinking they will make money .. let me tell u they will get fucked .. and lose all their shit.

STOP GIVING AWAY YOUR MONEY PEOPLE ,,, ANON DEVS WILL 99% of the Time STEAL YOUR MONEY.

Anyone paying 50k to get a masternode for a coin with no innovation/functionality or a well layedout plan in a whitepaper should have their fucking head examined ..  Fools and their money are easily parted.

Come on bro really? whats with all the fud if you looked into masternode you will see there paying daily there is trade vol on the exchange.
If you had your own masternode you would see its legit and its not what your saying it is. Just because someone else wants to put there $ where you 

Just look at the top 8 roi coins on masternode.info and compare them if u cant see any patterns there your blind or lying.

$50K per MN? Seriously?

It will not last long.

legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
$50K per MN? Seriously?

It will not last long.

Activity: 86
 Smiley Smiley :)Chinese translation :  Wink
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=27406
Bitcoin Lightning wallet : BGdisFB45NZjVaiGN61sAfspB4VqASPfLy
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
3,000 coins for Masternode?? wow  Shocked
Can you explain, how to setup windows client to work with own masternode?
What is:
Output index
Reward address
Reward %
?

Is there any docs to work with masternode?

-Outputindex
The output index is the random number that is at the end of your tx id its going to be 1 or 0

-Reward addres
Reward address you dont have to put anything in that spot. The coins that are rewarded to you for having your
masternode up will come to the address that you sent your coins to for setup of masternode.

-Reward % is not need this would be used for if your run a masternode shared service

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Any mining pool?
Activity: 1
Still waiting patiently for the Air drop.    B8n1ugAvMGE1JbFLmJavVQrAPH39AzSsfU
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
After watching the title of this thread my first impression was oh another fork because of the name of coin. But here is totally different story as some people have mentioned already. The masternode of $50k is unrealistic and can't be sustained for long time for this kind of business model.
Activity: 10
$50K per MN? Seriously?

It will not last long.

Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Where's airdrop that you said??
Pages:
Jump to: