Pages:
Author

Topic: [LAUNCHED] ⚽ Bethereum - Blockchain-powered social betting! 🚀 - page 32. (Read 67623 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
One of the most prepared ico ive ever joined..
Plus bethereum is top rated, good track record in its project.
Great whitepaper, amazin team.
They are perfect.

Puechase now and get 50percent bonus...

https://www.bethereum.com/

bonuses are very attractive and promising big profits, certainly many people will consider it
everything the project team has proven to make them undoubtedly to do further development
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
yвepeн чтo пpoдaжa пpoйдeт быcтpo и ycпeшнo. Oтличный пpoeкт.
Activity: 292
One of the best ICO projects now. Also high rated on ico rank websites.
I joined this project because I really love betting. I bet on sports for about 5 years and this project is something new for me.
The main reason why I joined this project is that I can play with a group of people and know that our betting pool will be distributed only between us.
So I highly recommend joining this project now. It's very perspective.
Good luck, team!
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Really impressive project - i'm happy to be joined. Well done organised and keep participants interesed  Wink
Best wishes to the team and good luck to all of us  Smiley
Activity: 142
One of the most prepared ico ive ever joined..
Plus bethereum is top rated, good track record in its project.
Great whitepaper, amazin team.
They are perfect.

Puechase now and get 50percent bonus...

https://www.bethereum.com/

https://i.imgur.com/rZUEhnt.jpg
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
The readiness of the product is impressive. It will be interesting to watch your project and see how interesting it will be to the community.

I've read the white paper. I find this project is very great and I see that the team aims to  growth and development.

Smiley
Activity: 41
I believe that this project is very very good and I'm so happy for joining.
Activity: 4
Bethereum is Great and Most successful project. World best Sport Betting platform On Bethereum platform.
Public sale for Buy Bethereum is going on..Best Investment Opportunity .So Don't miss it
Activity: 20
After taking birthday reward, this 24 hour bonus is good surprise. I like doing bounties, they are simple. I wish Bethereum will be successful. Thanks a lot.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
A very generous action, to get a 50 percent bonus. Well done, you rock!
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
I've been following this project for a long time, the prospect is obvious, the team works very well on the transformation and innovations in the product. I think that a lot of people will take part in the ICO, thereby supporting the project. Cheesy Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 3
Activity: 9
Incredible! Super discount 50% only one day! Hurry up and buy Bethereum so as not to miss your chance!
Activity: 322
Activity: 19
Bethereum ico is huge potential wave ico of 2018 , it will be biggest social online betting
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
This is currently the best crypto project: The team, the token, the community
Go and get you bonus! I'll get mine Grin
Activity: 556
Merit: 1
I'm a fan of this project, inovative betting platform with good features. grab it fast BTHR 24 hour bonus tokensale! Bethereum to the moon...!!!
Activity: 18
It is evident that the Batheraum project is being held at a Very High Level!
Pages:
Jump to: