Pages:
Author

Topic: [LAUNCHED] ⚽ Bethereum - Blockchain-powered social betting! 🚀 - page 33. (Read 67623 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Im an avid fan of this , great work guys ~ its me Rai Masamune <3  Just bought more and more , thank you!

"Best Ever ICO , Number #1 in Fast Transaction I ever had, Easy  ,Fast and Efficient , Best ICO in 2018  Grin Grin
Early Adopter Bethereum Fan

Here are my never ending support to bethereum <3

https://www.facebook.com/ryeearth.raine
https://twitter.com/RaiMasamune
Activity: 14
 Participation, victory together with the project team-that's the goal!!!
Activity: 37
Bethereum is not just any other project but a project with a mission. It has provided a platform for social betting, to the people, leveraging the blockchain technology. The entire betting process is transparent running in manipulation free environment. Private Public Sale is live right now with no minimum purchase limit providing an opportunity to all to buy few tokens if not all of them.  Wink Wink
BEST PROJECT of 2018. Hats off to the team and best of luck for future.
May the FORCE be with you.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1
i really happy joining bounty in bethereum . and their admins is amazing proffesional ,, thanks bethereum
Activity: 12
Great time to buy with the bonus!
Activity: 49
Am one of the early adopters of bethereum, I think it will help in future.
Activity: 4
Hello everyone.Excellent offer from Bethereum! I bought myself a BTHR token and received as a gift 50% more than I paid. That's cool! I believe in this project and I recommend everyone to join the community! Profit to all.
Activity: 266
a major project of 2018, betting is always popular at any time, people love gambling . so will the success

participates
https://www.facebook.com/avatarsteam
https://twitter.com/biznesmen898
Activity: 24
Merit: 10
I, for one, am excited to hear about this project. Here are my thoughts:

1) The bounty program is great. It's actually one of the fewer bounty programs I enjoy doing. The team has done a good job on this.
2) Does the bounty detract from the project? I think not. It only encourages more use.
3) I can't say this project will moon, though I would love it to, but the keys for it mooning is mass adoption and countries where betting is big, I see this doing well.
Activity: 28
Like most, I'm interested in this project. The developers have seriously tried. I hope that Bethereum will see the svk and reach its goals, and we will all be rewarded for our expectation and support!
Activity: 2
A good team, a good bonus for the best project of 2018.
You should go on!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I like this project
A win-win bet is a tote dream
Activity: 18
I heard that there will be a bonus, but did not expect 50%. This is probably the most loyal project I've seen. And registration is something. I have no words. If the team continues at the same pace, then I will earn a lot of money? Best project
Activity: 14
Interesting project. How would you take care of your cyber security issues? There are some great cyber security projects offered on blockchain. Are you going to partnership with them?
Activity: 4
It’s been a long way but it went very fast due to all amazing support. I really think Bethereum wil end up on cmc sooner or later. Keep up the great work!
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
What can You relly say about this project.
It would be enough just to see rating of all crypto related experienced analyst.
At the moment Bethereum have one of the best rating if not the best.
People will always like betting. Online betting have more and more participants every day. As well as crypto.
So how this project can be a failure?
No way.
And it looks even more attractive when you take low ETH price into consideration as well.
Activity: 1
Great project among many! The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! With pleasure I will watch out for him. Good luck!
Activity: 66
such a nice projecce  increase a bonus bth is a nice project great
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
good project i like this project too much
Activity: 9
I like this project.
Pages:
Jump to: