Pages:
Author

Topic: *LAUNCHED* [PLX]PARALLAXCOIN - World's First Merged Mineable Nscrypt Coin || - page 15. (Read 73923 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I mined the whole day on HashHarder but i receive only EXE. I did't receive any PLX for more than 6 hours? Is this normal?

Yes it's normal. PLX payouts take 120 confirmations.

Actually, looking at the coinbase_maturity - I think that PLX payouts take 320 confirmations.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi all,  i mine solo and just find PLX block, i saw the block on my wallet for a second and then wallet close due to windows error. After i restart walle the coins are missing?!?!? Any idea what's happened? Is everything ok with the wallet? Something smells here

You need to get the right dll's that's causing the crash.. Apparently there's a new download with the new dlls.

I am getting crashes trying to use any of the menu options now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
PSA: THIS COIN NEEDS 320 CONFIRMATIONS FOR MINED COINS. POOL OPS, LOOK AT THE SOURCES DAMMIT.

Make proper coin spec.
+1, it's look like bad prepared coin
OP updated with the info.
Sorry for not providing this information originally in the OP, we kinda assumed that pool ops would pick through the source code to find out the technical stuff...
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
PSA: THIS COIN NEEDS 320 CONFIRMATIONS FOR MINED COINS. POOL OPS, LOOK AT THE SOURCES DAMMIT.

Make proper coin spec.
+1, it's look like bad prepared coin
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Make proper coin spec.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 455
I just download the wallet, it is the same. Again wallet crash. Where can i find dll's?

IRC Freenode channel #parallaxcoin
I just download the wallet, it is the same. Again wallet crash. Where can i find dll's?
Activity: 455
Hi all,  i mine solo and just find PLX block, i saw the block on my wallet for a second and then wallet close due to windows error. After i restart walle the coins are missing?!?!? Any idea what's happened? Is everything ok with the wallet? Something smells here

You need to get the right dll's that's causing the crash.. Apparently there's a new download with the new dlls.
Activity: 144
http://plx.0feepool.com/

0% Fee
PROP reward system.
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
EMail Support
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I mined the whole day on HashHarder but i receive only EXE. I did't receive any PLX for more than 6 hours? Is this normal?

Yes it's normal. PLX payouts take 120 confirmations.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Has anyone received parallax and/or vert from wetbitches pool yet?  It is 13 hours later and I have not yet.

yes me!

first plx payouts after around 5 hours of mining and still some payouts are incoming from wb
just switched away from wb because i already know and like ozie's pool, ping is a bit better and i'm a stat'o'holic of course Smiley
Activity: 168
The coin piles up then lands all at once it seems.  I have been on it for 13 hrs also and 1 payment came through for like 4 hrs worth of mining.
legendary
i'm now mining at stratum+tcp://plx.qemulab.com:9888 vtc & plx

looking good an the pool has a nice website where you can check your stats at: http://plx.qemulab.com
mine on .....

Did you receive PLX and VTC already?

i guess i have to wait a little first because i just switched a hour ago from wetbitches (i received plx and vtc from wb).

but i trust ozie's pool because i have mined vtc/monocle for around 48 hours on the same pool (another port of course) and i received all coins as it should be.
if you don't need a site with stats you can try wetbitches, payout was ok for me at wb.

Activity: 308

Yes it's normal. PLX payouts take 120 320 confirmations.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Has anyone received parallax and/or vert from wetbitches pool yet?  It is 13 hours later and I have not yet.
Activity: 239
Merit: 103

looking good an the pool has a nice website where you can check your stats at: http://plx.qemulab.com
mine on .....

Please remember that found Blocks have to Mature before they can be paid out.

I just looked at the Parallax Wallet and we already have 2 Blocks found. So 300 PLX will be paid out so far as soon as they are Mature.

Same goes for the Mined VTC.

mine on .....

legendary

looking good and the pool has a nice website where you can check your stats at: http://plx.qemulab.com
mine on .....

Pages:
Jump to: