Pages:
Author

Topic: *LAUNCHED* [PLX]PARALLAXCOIN - World's First Merged Mineable Nscrypt Coin || - page 4. (Read 73920 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
A bit of promotion for this coin would go a long way at this stage. We have some pretty big pools merge mining this now, lets give miners a coin worth cashing out Smiley

Needs a block explorer and a bit more support from devs to get there still

I agree, the dev needs to put some of the premine to use. With the right strategy, PLX could easily see > 1000% increases from the current price. The market cap is only ~$5500!!! Considering PLX is one of the first coins to offer merged mining, this is far too low. Current lack of community support and a premine held by a dev giving minimal feedback are holding this coin down atm; I hope to see these issues rectified.
.... I have 0 PR abilities.
I need to go find my PR guys and get something done...

PR can come from the community.. stay active here and answer any concerns and the rest should follow.

I'm assuming you are the dev?
Yeah, I'm the dev.
also:
FOR ALL OF YOU WHO WANT A BLOCKEXPLORER: http://chaosagent.org:3000

Thanks for the block explorer, got it working with my frontend now Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
what games are for PLX? dice sites?
The only game we have so far afaik is my IRC bot's .dice
CryptoFlip is probably going to come once we get off the ground again...
Activity: 73
I've added PLX tracking and payment capabilities to the proxypool code, it works the same way as MON does. If you're mining on my node, please send me your VTC and PLX address if you'd like to also receive PLX, by mail to the node email address or by PM here. I'm confident tracking is working, payments should work too but will need to find a block first for confirmation.

VTC/MON/PLX p2pool Node
Running on the second VTC p2pool Network, very low DOA rates and stable, restarted this morning to add PLX and switch network.
MON balance is currently positive so you'll get paid as soon as you hit the threshold for payouts.
Fee: 0.5%

Frontends:
MON/VTC/PLX: http://109.24.254.169/proxypool/
Traditional: http://109.24.254.169:9172/static/

To connect your miner use the following setting:

"url" : "stratum+tcp://109.24.254.169:9555",
"user" : "",
"pass" : ""
[/quote]

CONFIRMED TO BE WORKING  Grin

I've successfully updated the proxypool payout script and sharelogging as well as the frontend in order to handle PLX. You can see it in action by following the link in my signature.

I just tested the transactions by sending 15 PLX to the p2pool account, and the script immediately sent me my due of 7.9 PLX. It also correctly tagged shares as paid. I can't find a block explorer for PLX so at the moment the transaction hash link is a dead-end, but the sum is correct. I see chaosagent linked a quite nice block explorer, my first transaction is showing up correctly there. I'll see if I can update the frontend to point to that block explorer.

Feel free to hop on if you want to triple mine but also support the p2pool.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
what games are for PLX? dice sites?
A bit of promotion for this coin would go a long way at this stage. We have some pretty big pools merge mining this now, lets give miners a coin worth cashing out Smiley

I agree, the dev needs to put some of the premine to use. With the right strategy, PLX could easily see > 1000% increases from the current price. The market cap is only ~$5500!!! Considering PLX is one of the first coins to offer merged mining, this is far too low. Current lack of community support and a premine held by a dev giving minimal feedback are holding this coin down atm; I hope to see these issues rectified.

PR can come from the community.. stay active here and answer any concerns and the rest should follow.

Yeah, I'm the dev.
also:
FOR ALL OF YOU WHO WANT A BLOCKEXPLORER: http://chaosagent.org:3000
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Is it normal for a transaction to take around 3 hours?
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Activity: 277

Activity: 158
Do you think the block time of the parent coin affects the amount of merge mined blocks found?  To fast, then more of the submitted work would be at a difficulty that is to low; to slow, and fewer submissions would be made?
Activity: 102

Is any promotion or projects being done for the coin?

Not that I'm aware of, the closest thing that I am aware of to is pools advertising merge mining...  Kinda have mixed feelings, I like that the difficulty hasn't shot through the roof yet.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Is any promotion or projects being done for the coin?
Activity: 277
Any news on the wallet? There seems to be a lack of information/support for PLX at the moment. One week of replies on only 2 thread pages is pretty low.
Is there a block explorer for parallaxcoin?
Activity: 83
The wallet is crashing all the time... When i close it, and when i'm trying to setup p2pool merge mining with PLX
Activity: 433
Nice, glad to see its not over  Wink
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I am currently testing an android wallet for plx right now, sorry for the silence.

To clarify things: I WILL NOT abandon and HAVE NOT abandoned this project. None of the premine has been sold. check the block explorer if you want proof. ( http://chaosagent.org:3000 )

Just on time.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: