Pages:
Author

Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet - page 19. (Read 58581 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
If the server is down, dev at least should make a post in bitcointalk or twitter, it is not a realiable way to do the things, i hope it can be fixed soon, i have too some money in  Undecided

When the site loads it is frozen in time and has been frozen for all this time.
I know at least for over 14 hours that I thought something was up.

Would be good to get a notice from SB here that they have not been hacked etc.
and the fact they have not posted here is not good.

Could people please check addys to see if coins are being moved...

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
If the server is down, dev at least should make a post in bitcointalk or twitter, it is not a realiable way to do the things, i hope it can be fixed soon, i have too some money in  Undecided
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
still no answer how long it will be   Huh   Undecided
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
I got 504 gateway error? server down?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Very well-designed graphics and presentation, and it's nice to see a project like this hasn't transitioned to a self-mod thread after all this time.

Looking forward to continuing developments.
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Thank you Staisybit for your efforts to get XQN going at optimal mode.
We are happy to see how well we actually perform compared to the bigger and more established coins already there.

This would not be possible without the continous work from Staisybit team, looking forward to what the future will bring.

Happy (cloud) staking!

IW
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
still broken in chrome. looks exactly the same

Do you have the latest version of Chrome? If so, do you happen to have ad blocker enabled? Maybe this would make the page appear distorted. I had once a similar problem with another site and I was able to fix it by disabling ad blocker. Hope this helps.  Smiley

P.S. It is looking fine for me, on my latest Chrome browser.

Clearing browser cache might be a chance too. These cache things in content management systems can be a real pain. And way too often one forgets about one or another cache that can be the source of the problems. Roll Eyes

as well as latest flash player / shockwave player / java updates to latest versions ...

especially if it windows - the pain in the - ahem - i mean - especially if its windows ...

#crysx

Yeah, right. I don't even want to think about all the time i lost searching for errors that only were caused by some kind of cache that i did not think of.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Do you have the latest version of Chrome? If so, do you happen to have ad blocker enabled? Maybe this would make the page appear distorted. I had once a similar problem with another site and I was able to fix it by disabling ad blocker. Hope this helps.  Smiley

Clearing browser cache might be a chance too. These cache things in content management systems can be a real pain. And way too often one forgets about one or another cache that can be the source of the problems. Roll Eyes

as well as latest flash player / shockwave player / java updates to latest versions ...

especially if it windows - the pain in the - ahem - i mean - especially if its windows ...

#crysx
legendary

Do you have the latest version of Chrome? If so, do you happen to have ad blocker enabled? Maybe this would make the page appear distorted. I had once a similar problem with another site and I was able to fix it by disabling ad blocker. Hope this helps.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

Do you have the latest version of Chrome? If so, do you happen to have ad blocker enabled? Maybe this would make the page appear distorted. I had once a similar problem with another site and I was able to fix it by disabling ad blocker. Hope this helps.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1764
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

looks very broken in chrome...

Try it from new please...close the browser and look from new!

Please report me the result.

Greetz
Steve
legendary
Activity: 1764

looks very broken in chrome...
legendary
Coin X with total amount of 100.000 has anual rate of 10% --> You reach in one year 213.842.

Really? I thought till now the annual rate of 10% would mean that you would have 110.000 after a year. Is it compound interest that lets it grow that way?
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Say, I have gotten interested into cloud staking recently. I want to know how long would it take to ROI with Staisybit or how profitable it is? Just asking for curiosity, since it is my first time opening up a wallet (XMG) in it.  Smiley

You have to do your own research in the coins itself and I wanna give you an overview for general understanding in investmentopportunities:

Following example:

Coin X with total amount of 100.000 has anual rate of 10% --> You reach in one year 10.000.

If you owned maybe 1% so your reward is after one year min. 100 Coins! If this coin is worth $1, so u earned $100. Is this coin only $0.01 worth, so only $1. I did this calculation in general, and didnt include our fees (we are in talks for changing our actual feestructure already)!

You have to know following things:

1. Your % owned coins from total amount
2. The coins specifications
3. calculating with our fees
4. and investigating our percentual shares you reached on staisybit.

In the result: We CANNOT give you an overview about investmentstrategies and buyopportunities.

If you are searching for a huge rewarded coin, so I would take DMDCoin or Quotient. If u r searching for a WEBSERVICE, which parks all your coins, because u need a clean running PC, or wont paying too much electricity, and have no plans for steady updates and coincontrols, so you can of course use coins for longterm.
A great option is, to use staisybit.com, because our devs are improving the coincontrolscripts daily to reach the most optimized results, than you always could reach on a local wallet.

Hope, I could enlighten you for a bit for PoS Coins in general!

Greetz
Steve

Thanks for clarifying my doubts about this. I guess it will all depend on the coin itself and your fees after all, so I will make a better research just to be safe. I already own some Diamond (DMD) so I wouldn't mind depositing a few into Staisybit.  Smiley

SebastianJu, sorry...I went wrong and mixed months and years wrong. Of course, you are right with 10% annual, is 10% from total amount! I corrected it already!

Greetz
Steve
legendary
Say, I have gotten interested into cloud staking recently. I want to know how long would it take to ROI with Staisybit or how profitable it is? Just asking for curiosity, since it is my first time opening up a wallet (XMG) in it.  Smiley

You have to do your own research in the coins itself and I wanna give you an overview for general understanding in investmentopportunities:

Following example:

Coin X with total amount of 100.000 has anual rate of 10% --> You reach in one year 213.842.

If you owned maybe 1% so your reward is after one year min. 2138,42 Coins! If this coin is worth $1, so u earned $2138. Is this coin only $0.01 worth, so only $21.38. I did this calculation in general, and didnt include our fees (we are in talks for changing our actual feestructure already)!

In the result: We CANNOT give you an overview about investmentstrategies and buyopportunities.

If you are searching for a huge rewarded coin, so I would take DMDCoin or Quotient. If u r searching for a WEBSERVICE, which parks all your coins, because u need a clean running PC without paying electricity, and have no plans for staedy updates and coincontrols, so you can of course use coins for longterm.
A great option is, to use staisybit.com, because our devs are improving the coincontrolscripts daily to reach the most optimized results, than you always could reach on a local wallet.

Greetz
Steve

Thanks for clarifying my doubts about this. I guess it will all depend on the coin itself and your fees after all, so I will make a better research just to be safe. I already own some Diamond (DMD) so I wouldn't mind depositing a few into Staisybit.  Smiley
legendary
No risk, no fun!

Following example:

If you owned maybe 1% so your reward is after one year min. 2138,42 Coins! If this coin is worth $1, so u earned $2138. Is this coin only $0.01 worth, so only $21.38. I did this calculation in general, and didnt include our fees (we are in talks for changing our actual feestructure already)!

If you are searching for a huge rewarded coin, so I would take DMDCoin or Quotient. If u r searching for a WEBSERVICE, which parks all your coins, because u need a clean running PC without paying electricity, and have no plans for staedy updates and coincontrols, so you can of course use coins for longterm.

Greetz
Steve

legendary
Say, I have gotten interested into cloud staking recently. I want to know how long would it take to ROI with Staisybit or how profitable it is? Just asking for curiosity, since it is my first time opening up a wallet (XMG) in it.  Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Thx, although I wasn't logged out (all other wallets worked fine) a new login fixed it.

So everything's fine.
Pages:
Jump to: