Pages:
Author

Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet - page 21. (Read 58581 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
snipped...

Hi,

Is there an app for Staisybit?
Nearly impossible to view the mining site from a smart phone.
Will you be creating a mobile friendly version?

MM

that is what Alberto is currently working on,
i have already seen a mockup  of it, you will be able to enjoy it very soon.

have fun
Matthias :-)

Fantastic.
Thanks for the heads up!
 Smiley
MM
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
snipped...

Hi,

MM

that is what Alberto is currently working on,
i have already seen a mockup  of it, you will be able to enjoy it very soon.

have fun
Matthias :-)

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
snipped...

Hi,

MM
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
@Staisybit Dev: How about adding Sembro Token??

Hey papilio...nice to see you here! And really nice, that you found the way in this thread!

I am deeply involved in this project here with staisybit, so I am also make some proposals for the devs here.
But actually, we need a clean code of sembrotoken. Too much issues actually. But I am in contact with the sembrodevs, they are fixing it right now, and will report here, if we find a solution to add it!

Greetz
Meta

Hi Meta (=
As always, nice to read from you and thanks for the very detailed answer!
Although i don't quite know, what you mean by "clean code". Guess that's my lack of "IT-Knowledge". Wink

But i have to add, though i don't write much here or in other Threads, i'm a compashinoed reader and follower of you
and of Matthias aswell. Nice to see some fellow Germans in this Crypto-Coin-Sphere, that want to change something! =)

Actually, maybe you saw it in Blockexplorer of sembro too (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/smbr/#!extraction), that only few wallets can connect the network. In fact, there are problems to find the right blocks after closing the wallet. With "clean" code, I mean, working correctly.
I fully agreed with staisybit's rules also in securities view, to add only coins, which work. In fact, staisybit is a great webservice, to control coincodes and control their networks too.

Greetz
Steve

P.S.:
Fasten your seatbelts:

Have also always a look into the Europecointhread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/europecoin-erc-financecloud-cryptocurreny-finance-api-smarthub-901605), to overview the developments. We are working very close with staisybit and be very proud, to have these high skilled experts aboard to let a dream come true: Crypto in every corner in Europe!
In fact, you already can park your ERC on staisybit :-)

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

Hey papilio...nice to see you here! And really nice, that you found the way in this thread!

I am deeply involved in this project here with staisybit, so I am also make some proposals for the devs here.
But actually, we need a clean code of sembrotoken. Too much issues actually. But I am in contact with the sembrodevs, they are fixing it right now, and will report here, if we find a solution to add it!

Greetz
Meta

Hi Meta (=
As always, nice to read from you and thanks for the very detailed answer!
Although i don't quite know, what you mean by "clean code". Guess that's my lack of "IT-Knowledge". Wink

But i have to add, though i don't write much here or in other Threads, i'm a compassionate reader and follower of you
and of Matthias aswell. Nice to see some fellow Germans in this Crypto-Coin-Sphere, that want to change something! =)
legendary
No risk, no fun!

Greetz
Meta
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Staisybit need added all altcoins,its difficult?

Yes...because all altcoins are deeply investigated and their codes are read by the skilled staisybit-devs! So, we can read ur proposals and think about ur wishes. But we have hard rules before listing new altcoins!

legendary
No risk, no fun!
Anyone know similar online staking wallets?

No...staisybit is the only cloudstaker on market, with open statistics and stake the altcoin you transferred. ALL other cloudstaker have no transparency and no way to control the stakerewards! Why? They have to hind something, what staisybit.com never did from the beginning!

Dont forget to grab some free coins: 6k Bitz, 150 OKCash, 1k ENRG by following their rules in their threads! No one can create this kind of rewardsystems, because no transparency!

Greetz
Meta
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Staisybit need added all altcoins,its difficult?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Anyone know similar online staking wallets?
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1140
OK
Thank you Staisybit for the support.

Links to staisybit will be added to upcoming ROKOS flavors OS for raspberry pi and IoT devices,

Id like to openly invite the altcoins committed with their communities for long term support to have a
look at the project and claim your promo for integration on ROKOS flavors for this coming release.

ROKOS website: http://rokos.space
ROKOS core OS on TechCrunch: http://techcrunch.com/2016/01/04/the-rokos-core-os-turns-your-raspberry-pi-into-a-bitcoin-node/
Official ROKOS flavors ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-rokos-flavors-crypto-full-node-os-iot-devices-feedbackdiscussion-1084908

Direct link to active promos: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13432425

Thanks for the support!
Have a great 2016
~OKtoshi
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
What about adding swagbucks? Here you have one that would be happy anyway  Grin.

Ann thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbucks-swagbuckspos-30no-ipo-preminehigh-stake-low-supply-1281316
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
Hi staisybit. after about 5 days i have decided to pull out of your service. for many reasons, mainly;
Wallet dont accurately stake for rewards address showings
You can't move any of your coins at anytime (mine were locked no explanation for days) as there's no charts showing if their staking or not (understandable to not move them if they actively staking)
support non existent (i emailed thru site and also pm'd meta on here no answer just 2 days later i could move my coins all a sudden)
cant make sense of the numbers on the site as the api's and rpc calls (if any) seem totally inaccurate for at least 3 wallets ( other users have noticed this lately also)
anyways, call me picky, but this service not for me, best of luck guys! Wink

I would like to say that the service is operating as it should as far as BITZ is concerned and the BITZ wallet is staking as expected and has collected the staking rewards. The Staisybit team is in constant contact with the coin devs and will sort out any issues so stick with it...
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Hi staisybit. after about 5 days i have decided to pull out of your service. for many reasons, mainly;
You can't move any of your coins at anytime (mine were locked no explanation for days) as there's no charts showing if their staking or not (understandable to not move them if they actively staking)
support non existent (i emailed thru site and also pm'd meta on here no answer just 2 days later i could move my coins all a sudden)
cant make sense of the numbers on the site as the api's and rpc calls (if any) seem totally inaccurate for at least 3 wallets ( other users have noticed this lately also)

We are in a strong developmentphase! The API's and RPC calls are working right and is tested over months! If a coin cannot stake, so its a result of too less amount of coins (e.g. Blackcoin), less coinage and so on... We have almost every dev in our Slack, so we are almost daily in contacts with the devs to improve the stakingsrewards! Don't forget, that staking is tons harder to set the coinscripts than in mining. Our service is still very young and we are improving daily also here.

I apologize delays and hope, you come back later, if you have the feeling, that our service works than perfect for you!

Greetz
Meta
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Where can i join Staisybit slack channel?

In nearest future, staisybit will implement a chat-channel!

Greetz
Meta

Hey I noticed the XQN wallet has not staked for weeks.
Can you fix it?

It is not the difficulty.

MM

We are in talks with devs since days already...
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Greetz
Meta

Hey I noticed the XQN wallet has not staked for weeks.
Can you fix it?

It is not the difficulty.

MM
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Happy new 2016 year and nice stakings for all:)
legendary
No risk, no fun!

Greetz
Meta
Pages:
Jump to: