Author

Topic: Launching the Antminer L3+, World's Most Powerful and Efficient Litecoin Miner - page 133. (Read 284869 times)

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
Payment options: Bank or LTC

Why is there no BTC Option?

they took it away I heard...not fast enough..what is the price i can't even get that far...still 40 ltc?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Payment options: Bank or LTC

Why is there no BTC Option?
Activity: 657
Merit: 500
click buy and the site's gone again.

I think it's just a matter of luck, getting to the "buy now" page...
I got there, but it doesn't matter.  Back to 'unreachable'.  gah.  I just hope they have more than 50.  :/
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

I think it's just a matter of luck, getting to the "buy now" page...
Activity: 873
Merit: 268
some one please post a direct link to the product page please...
copper member
Clueless!
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Come on.... papa needs a new L3+....
Activity: 386
Merit: 18
got to like bitmain.....to solve the lag problem...they put up 2hr notice they are gonna sell L3+'s

you don't inform 1/2 the world asleep you have no lag issues Smiley
(4am usa cst here)

I should have gone to bed hours ago but of course I'm staying up for this, 5 A.M. now here on the east coast. Smiley

Yeah i am in central time zone for the same reason.. i was about to go to bed than i got an SMS from bitmain twitter account.

I set up IFTTT to forward bitmains tweet as SMS that was 2 hours ago and here i am waiting for the L3+ i hate my life...
Bitmain's unreachable.  Frack.
got to like bitmain.....to solve the lag problem...they put up 2hr notice they are gonna sell L3+'s

(4am usa cst here)

I should have gone to bed hours ago but of course I'm staying up for this, 5 A.M. now here on the east coast. Smiley
copper member
Clueless!

(4am usa cst here)

new batch of the Antminer L3+ Litecoin miner today! after 5PM today (24 August, GMT+8).

Thank god its not crypto only batch... we can expect approximate 30k units for December delivery.

You mean for the next batch? This batch shouldn't be December, but October. Or am I misunderstanding?

Up until November the L3+ is sold out... the batch they will be selling today will most likely be end of November or beginning of December.

We shall see, the time is almost here! Hopefully they're not for November/December, that would be a long time to have to wait. A lot of time for the LTC difficulty to rise.
new batch of the Antminer L3+ Litecoin miner today! after 5PM today (24 August, GMT+8).

Thank god its not crypto only batch... we can expect approximate 30k units for December delivery.

You mean for the next batch? This batch shouldn't be December, but October. Or am I misunderstanding?

Up until November the L3+ is sold out... the batch they will be selling today will most likely be end of November or beginning of December.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 800
Merit: 294
Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA
My L3+ just got shipped!`

Was that for an Aug 28th order?  My 4 still say unshipped.

Just signed in.

2017-05-29 20:26

Granted it was a multi unit order and all the psu's were ordered separate I have 10 more psu's then miners on hand at all times it seems.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
My L3+ just got shipped!`

Was that for an Aug 28th order?  My 4 still say unshipped.
Jump to: