Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY [LBC] - App&Protocol - Digital Marketplace & Streaming Platform [POLONIEX] - page 3. (Read 5679 times)

Activity: 810
Merit: 258
To be honest i am aiming for this goal very short term, and possibly much more.  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
I already have this coin on polo, hopefully reach 35k  Smiley
I also think open beta will be probably this weekend. If so, then probably 1.5$-3$ price... Very optimistic, but as well very possible because it's very UNDERVALUED!
Agreed. Very exciting week ahead of us!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I also think open beta will be probably this weekend. If so, then probably 1.5$-3$ price... Very optimistic, but as well very possible because it's very UNDERVALUED!
Yeah no bounty i believe.

They are focusing on the development rather than advertisement, but i guess now that minimal viable product - beta will be available, they will either start marketing or they will let people spread the word. We shall see but i'm very positive about this Smiley

So for that reason i believe this will really shoot in terms of the price, because for now, mostly knowledgeable people who did some research bought into this (like 5,5k users on slack!!!), for newbs this project is yet non existant and when the beta is launched it could get noticed by the wider public and baammmm... But we will see if it actually happens or not Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
This is gonna be so awesome = )))

No bounty I think but on the slack a lot of rewards are being given out atm

Good fun
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
interesting projects and very nice,
seems everyone admire your projects dev and i like it too,

Is there no bounty campaign?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
This is kind of interesting project, i hope it could at least has same popularity as youtube
One key for a success of this project in the quality of its content and easy access Cheesy *that's two
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Downloaded the binaries and going to test out some mining to help out the network
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Price down, pick up!

But for real, i would say we are around the bottom, and now is about as good price as it will ever get because beta will likely be released this week!
Activity: 552
Merit: 255
I have downloaded 3 files and they are not opening is your app working. I am using mobile.
I am pretty sure it's only for desktop right now and you only need the executable(.exe).
I have just downloaded coinmi mobile app
I still not received mail from lbry for access. How to get access.
I have downloaded 3 files and they are not opening is your app working. I am using mobile.
I am pretty sure it's only for desktop right now and you only need the executable(.exe).
Activity: 552
Merit: 255
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
How can i get an invite for testing the LBRY app?
Im pretty sure download the github or go on lbry.io
So what if a designer were to use this, is this any sort of site-side watermark to protect the designers work from being stolen?
Hello not sure what exactly is it you mean, but if your content is paid, then it can't be viewed until paid for.

If you want your work to be available for free, i think you would have to watermark it yourself, however if you have any good ideas you can join the slack and suggest!
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
This looks interesting and glad to say it looks promising too. A lot of digital junkies would love to try out this offer. Curious about this project though, might do a little digging and research more about LBRY.
Activity: 5
Pretty cool, looking more into this!
yeah you can try out the app now
sh sh though..not official yet

https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-app/releases

Thanks for the app going to be trying using it Smiley
Activity: 4
So what if a designer were to use this, is this any sort of site-side watermark to protect the designers work from being stolen?
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
How can i get an invite for testing the LBRY app?
Pages:
Jump to: