Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 106. (Read 362584 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
April 11, 2017, 05:00:36 PM
Undervalued coin with high inflation but still good with good potential atm
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
April 11, 2017, 04:50:25 PM
That the price look began to grow. When there is already a real pump?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
April 11, 2017, 11:04:57 AM
Will LBRY go to 10000 sats soon...my sell walls are waiting  Grin Grin Grin

why? any news coming?
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
April 09, 2017, 10:22:30 AM
waiting too  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 546
April 09, 2017, 06:55:53 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
April 09, 2017, 06:55:07 AM
Last nvidia drivers works better with lbry and also other.
Activity: 711
April 06, 2017, 10:20:04 AM
I have a big problem with LBRY withdraw on Poloniex. It has been pending for about 2 days now. I send a ticket 2 days ago to Poloniex, but no response. Could anyone help me please?

How can anyone but Polo help you if you sent a withdraw from THEIR exchange and its "pending" for two days?

LBRY seems fine, everyone has been using it as per normal (or so it seems as i think there would be some uproar if it was down for 2 days+ ;p )

wait for Polo to respond lol,
funny, its like people dont think things thru ;p,

if i may ask, what are you EXPECTING from people to help you with a pending polo w/d?  Tongue someone to advocate for you? heehee

How old are you?

how old are YOU that you need someone to hold your hand ?  
how old are YOU that you don't understand "thinking"  -- just tell me, use your brain now i know you can do it, what would this FORUM help with a POLO w/d, hmm? you dont understand blockchain do you..?

you know actually, as Satoshi said "If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry"
have fun!

You know what he said Satoshi  Grin Grin Grin. Also, Satoshi not a philosopher or sage. He is an ordinary man who has made a crypto coin. It can  a lot of people.. "The human man," Jesus Christ said: "Love your neighbor as yourself." Mans needs help, so even you. Unlike you, I am helping and animals and plants.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
April 06, 2017, 06:08:09 AM

how old are YOU that you don't understand "thinking"  -- just tell me, use your brain now i know you can do it, what would this FORUM help with a POLO w/d, hmm? you dont understand blockchain do you..?

you know actually, as Satoshi said "If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry"
have fun!

I am asking, because you seem to not understand the basic questions and meaning of rudimentary 42 answer for that important, universal question. There will be time soon, where you, or your family will get incurable disease, cancer possibly, which I hope you won't get, not your family, and you will go to some forum ask for help, and some primitive and out of testosterone dude will tell you, go f*** yourself, go to a doctor, because he knows better. And then you will remind yourself this peroration of mine, and you will start to cry. And in this particular moment, I will enter with glory, all in white uniform, and will put my hand on your shoulder saying: do not cry, baby, I have 5 LBRY from my Poloniex withdraw  for you, buy a house and Ferrari and keep the change.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
April 06, 2017, 05:41:22 AM
I think withdrawal on polo is on hold mine is still in pending mode, i guess its on maintenance we should wait for it to get fix.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
April 06, 2017, 05:37:33 AM
I have a big problem with LBRY withdraw on Poloniex. It has been pending for about 2 days now. I send a ticket 2 days ago to Poloniex, but no response. Could anyone help me please?

How can anyone but Polo help you if you sent a withdraw from THEIR exchange and its "pending" for two days?

LBRY seems fine, everyone has been using it as per normal (or so it seems as i think there would be some uproar if it was down for 2 days+ ;p )

if i may ask, what are you EXPECTING from people to help you with a pending polo w/d?  Tongue someone to advocate for you? heehee

How old are you?

how old are YOU that you don't understand "thinking"  -- just tell me, use your brain now i know you can do it, what would this FORUM help with a POLO w/d, hmm? you dont understand blockchain do you..?

have fun!

April 06, 2017, 05:26:17 AM

if i may ask, what are you EXPECTING from people to help you with a pending polo w/d?  Tongue someone to advocate for you? heehee

How old are you?
legendary
April 06, 2017, 03:17:19 AM

Activity: 1
April 05, 2017, 12:33:13 PM
I am in till we hit the all time high...just shy of 2 bucks......can we do that by 2020?......I have sngles also and to me its a race to $1 and no idea who will win..........
April 05, 2017, 09:26:08 AM
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Hassan Al-Kebab
April 04, 2017, 12:32:07 PM
Btw, what's up with the price at Bittrex? isn't 98k sat a little high for a coin with 400,000,000 premine, that is yet to be distributed (how do I get a piece of that pie, anyway?)?

Price is not 98k sat but it could hit that price this year for sure.
legendary
April 04, 2017, 10:59:24 AM
With all this referrals and no wallet, all this smells like a some one kind of HYIP.

lmao. i usually wont waste my time with ignorance but heres a link to their NEW app/wallet (up since february) https://github.com/lbryio/lbry-app/releases

before that there is https://github.com/lbryio/lbry/releases  (wallet since last year+ )

do you enjoy looking dumb? try doing some research b4 wasting everyones time with your words here please
Activity: 14
April 04, 2017, 10:05:43 AM
With all this referrals and no wallet, all this smells like a some one kind of HYIP.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
April 04, 2017, 08:17:29 AM
The rise in price of this coin is unbelievable the support from its community the volume in trex just keep on rising.
Activity: 14
April 04, 2017, 07:05:53 AM
Wow, seems like this one flew under the radar for quite a while…

Btw, what's up with the price at Bittrex? isn't 98k sat a little high for a coin with 400,000,000 premine, that is yet to be distributed (how do I get a piece of that pie, anyway?)?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Jump to: