Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 103. (Read 362584 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
May 07, 2017, 05:54:35 PM
Where to store LBRY on Windows? Cant find a link to wallet on their website, maybe I am missing something
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
May 07, 2017, 04:18:14 PM
Hello!

What is the best miner and pool for LBC right now?
Activity: 280
May 06, 2017, 02:50:32 AM
@mrtrust   didn't we tell you to stay out the LBC market?   you lose your money x2 a month and come by and get mad at the project, too funny haha

im sorry your a bad trader, or do you have an ACTUAL grievance with LBRY?   Wait, LBRY has done nothing to noone except build a platform, give power back to Youtubers, and give away millions of the premine w/o spending a coin on their own funding

When you guys see someone like this know the facts and realize: there's ZERO reasons these guys CAN be mad, except for bad trading & lost money

Stop trading a coin that is given away for free and maybe you will stop losing your money and spamming here dude, your gonna get banned lol Cheesy

ahaha, I didn't lost any cent! What are you speaking about? I'm not a noob like you! And last question - how it was possible to lose x2 during last month? lol
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2017, 07:45:48 PM
LBRY very high now

thread for ANN what or just talk price to develop?

LBC very high ? 5m cap is high you think ?   Cheesy Cheesy While maid surfing at 120m cap LBC is very high at 5 little milion... see all in perspective Wink

Also this is unofficial thread,if you want to talk about development,there's slack for it,not this toxic forum
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
May 05, 2017, 04:30:50 PM
LBRY very high now

thread for ANN what or just talk price to develop?

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
May 05, 2017, 04:12:58 PM
Is it possible? LBC $1?
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
May 05, 2017, 02:17:24 PM
@mrtrust   didn't we tell you to stay out the LBC market?   you lose your money x2 a month and come by and get mad at the project, too funny haha

im sorry your a bad trader, or do you have an ACTUAL grievance with LBRY?   Wait, LBRY has done nothing to noone except build a platform, give power back to Youtubers, and give away millions of the premine w/o spending a coin on their own funding

When you guys see someone like this know the facts and realize: there's ZERO reasons these guys CAN be mad, except for bad trading & lost money

Stop trading a coin that is given away for free and maybe you will stop losing your money and spamming here dude, your gonna get banned lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
May 05, 2017, 02:13:07 PM
trolls out,time to buy !!!!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
May 04, 2017, 02:21:02 AM
I have been following lbry on bittrex, the price fluctuate every now and then but it did make a huge drop on price, i did have a chance to test the wallet but it keep crushing on windows 10 machine.
legendary
May 03, 2017, 09:07:41 PM
How many years it takes for all coins to be mined?

Has there been anything specific said about the 10% for charity, 20% for content creators etc : how/when this will be used, will community have input etc?
Are the 40% premined coins still locked or what is the time period?

Check out their sites for better answers but: it will take 20 years for all the coins to be mined, https://lbry.io/faq/block-rewards
here are some links on the premine for ya! Smiley they do quarterly reports and such as well!
https://lbry.io/faq/credit-policy
This month closed beta (150.000-200.000 e-mails will go out)...there will be huge improvements (speed, encrypted paper wallet, browser plugin, and much more) in 1-3weeks, people will scratch their heads they didn't invest early! It is so cheap now...

Here also a nice link:

LBRY FAQ

https://lbry.io/faq

When is lbry launching ?

Ooo ya, tho one day people will wake up and realize the price is better lower lol

Activity: 204
May 03, 2017, 04:58:39 PM
How many years it takes for all coins to be mined?

Has there been anything specific said about the 10% for charity, 20% for content creators etc : how/when this will be used, will community have input etc?
Are the 40% premined coins still locked or what is the time period?
Activity: 161
May 02, 2017, 03:07:45 AM
This month closed beta (150.000-200.000 e-mails will go out)...there will be huge improvements (speed, encrypted paper wallet, browser plugin, and much more) in 1-3weeks, people will scratch their heads they didn't invest early! It is so cheap now...

Here also a nice link:

LBRY FAQ

https://lbry.io/faq

When is lbry launching ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
April 29, 2017, 12:18:16 PM
When is lbry launching ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 29, 2017, 11:21:31 AM
Exclusive Look @ LBRY beta, basis is here and will be better !!! See: https://vimeo.com/214478525
Exclusive Look @ LBRY chrome extension!!! See: https://vimeo.com/214632842

Soon Beta will open...just wait ore join the slack and ask for an invitation.
Slack:http://slack.lbry.io/

Looking for bounties?
https://lbry.io/bounty

thx this is great !!

thaks for info
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
April 29, 2017, 11:16:01 AM
why disable Huh

how to that?where can i get that?

I think its only available to people who requested early access, a full release should be coming though.

Join slack and ask there to get more crystal clear answers.

I have been testing it and it's really nice, I'm excited to see what they will implement in the future
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
April 29, 2017, 09:44:04 AM
why disable Huh

how to that?where can i get that?
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
April 29, 2017, 09:42:19 AM
LBRY will succeed on Jeremys good looks alone... .

ya and if you have ever dealt with him, the pic fits, he, imo, really is a bright guy, and has a great sense of humor haha

any ways, i just came by to encourage you guys to host some content, i myself have been sharing others content and have already made around
1000 LBC doing so! Smiley everyday i open my LBRY app and theres between 50-250 LBC, i love it!
Come host guys, it helps grow LBRY, and you get PAID!! Cheesy and they just leaving BETA!

Thanks for the info  Wink

Any idea what the time frame is on the full release?
where can i see that?can you help me
legendary
April 28, 2017, 02:32:04 AM

ya and if you have ever dealt with him, the pic fits, he, imo, really is a bright guy, and has a great sense of humor haha

any ways, i just came by to encourage you guys to host some content, i myself have been sharing others content and have already made around
1000 LBC doing so! Smiley everyday i open my LBRY app and theres between 50-250 LBC, i love it!
Come host guys, it helps grow LBRY, and you get PAID!! Cheesy and they just leaving BETA!

This is a very interesting aspect of LBRY, the ability to get rewarded for just hosting.

Correct me if im wrong here..... so i have some videos downloaded from lbry and anytime anyone else watches/downloads the file i will get rewarded right?

exactly man, but keep in mind its not a guarantee YOU will get the whole reward, another may also "seed" and you only get a small piece, i will hope in the future they implement a type of uptime or something system so good available seeders get priority Cheesy
the "blobs" they use are small, so i think it spreads the rewards, but i would THINK if your the ONLY seeder, you would have to get it all? not sure haha

what's the inflation rate right now?

thank you very much.

hard to say, um lets do the math Cheesy  
2.5 min blocks thats 576 blocks a day, roughly.
418 block reward thats 240, 768 coins a day, on average.
6000 satoshis as i type per coin = 14.44BTC per day ?
idk, harder to say more than that as its on a mathematically calculated deflationary curve now ;p
Activity: 266
April 28, 2017, 12:46:34 AM
what's the inflation rate right now?

thank you very much.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
April 27, 2017, 07:49:40 PM

This is a very interesting aspect of LBRY, the ability to get rewarded for just hosting.

Correct me if im wrong here..... so i have some videos downloaded from lbry and anytime anyone else watches/downloads the file i will get rewarded right?

Jump to: