Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 122. (Read 362584 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
November 24, 2016, 10:02:34 AM
How high is the inflation per day?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
November 24, 2016, 01:42:04 AM
The main question: why does anyone needs LBRY when there is DECENT already?

I guess the question should  have been why do we need Decent when we already have LBRY? LBRY came on board before Decent, even there is no platform yet. so to have a ditch at another project is not good. It is just like you asking why do we need Bitcoin when we have Litecoin
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
November 24, 2016, 01:38:59 AM
I'm very scared of LBC amount in developer's hand. it's potentially risky of lower price
and I had sold out 2 month ago and now I do not still have any intent coming back

The funds have a very specific use case and the team outlines how they are spend every quarter.  Those interested in the project know that even 400M credits is nothing if LBRY really takes off...think millions of users (creators and consumers).  Gotta think big picture here.  If the team ever feels like it's too many credits, they always have the option of burning some. See:https://lbry.io/news/credit-policy-third-quarter-report
legendary
November 24, 2016, 01:34:46 AM
no invite code was given until today, it is in vain is to promote my referral link via blog and do not produce anything here

Did you have anyone sign up?  Yes, limited users are being referred in order not to overload the platform when its not ready for prime time yet.  Once the users you signed up get their invites and sign up, that's when you get your credits.
legendary
November 24, 2016, 01:33:06 AM
Why the pump to 3000 sat ?

Supposedly there were rumors it would get listed on Bitfinex. Not true from what I can tell.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
November 23, 2016, 09:44:05 PM
I'm very scared of LBC amount in developer's hand. it's potentially risky of lower price
and I had sold out 2 month ago and now I do not still have any intent coming back
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 23, 2016, 07:52:36 PM
no invite code was given until today, it is in vain is to promote my referral link via blog and do not produce anything here
Activity: 83
November 23, 2016, 07:43:32 PM
Why the pump to 3000 sat ?
Activity: 84
November 22, 2016, 07:30:49 PM
prices are getting down and I do not get a piece of code from the email invite bounty until today
legendary
November 22, 2016, 07:28:46 PM
And I don't think decent is catered to those who create content and it doesn't have the incentivized BitTorrent approach to file sharing.  Lbry is in a league of its own in terms of functionality / goal / fundamentally working solution.  It's just a matter time before game changing enhancements are created and the application becomes easier to use = more content and more users. 
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2016, 09:41:46 AM

You're such a baghole,mainnet will be out for maybe march 2017 lol with 'decent', LBRY is already on mainnet.

Dev here haven't withdrawl a single penny since beggining while 'decent' team already withdrawl a milion dollar frmo 6k btc of ICO and pop champagn for a week without any news  Grin Grin Grin

Difference is your decent is probably a well scam Smiley They are too late in this course while there's already excisting SIA,maid,sjcx,lbry and all well advanced in development ! EVERYDAY you'll see github got many update commit  !

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
November 22, 2016, 09:14:27 AM
Any good news ? .
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
November 22, 2016, 01:43:47 AM
You tell me.

Our vision is to create a fully integrated & trustworthy worldwide system of digital content distribution
in which the communication flow is secured and timestamped by the blockchain mechanism.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12245837
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
November 22, 2016, 12:01:41 AM
is that actually same? same feature or some functional?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
November 21, 2016, 11:51:47 PM
legendary
November 21, 2016, 11:27:46 PM
buy orders have increase substantially on poloniex, thanks for the drama and attention!
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
November 21, 2016, 04:12:18 PM
I would have sold, but follow this up Grin
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
November 21, 2016, 03:15:45 PM
such drama  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
November 20, 2016, 05:37:33 PM
How much research did you actually do?  Supply distribution is right here on their faq: https://lbry.io/faq/block-rewards

What do you need to know about lbry that's not already documented on their site or github that could be written about in a white paper? There are no hidden agendas here.

Road map is here https://lbry.io/roadmap -  white paper is scheduled for February.  They don't see it as a priority because everything is already well documented, as opposed to other coins that need to use it to hype things. 

This should tell you enough about this non-scalable, proof-of-work-storage-wannabe scamcoin with no whitepaper

92 percent of the supply in the hands of the developers. Another team of charlatans that are getting rich without even having a working product.

Please tell me how they can sell this locked up LBC and get rich? on what market?  All funds moved from those addresses are meticulously tracked and accounted for in a monthly report.  This is a legit company operating under US laws, no funny business going on.  There have been numerous explanations for their reasoning behind the credit allocations, guess that's a good place to start if you are concerned.  LBRY is one of the very few cryptocurrencies with a functional use, the rest are shit coins.  

" All funds moved from those addresses are meticulously tracked and accounted for in a monthly report.  This is a legit company operating under US laws, no funny business going on"

I'm tired of you dumb shills. Those funds will not be locked forever and nothing will stop the LBRY team from initiating crowdfunds in which they will unload their tokens at fixed prices (similar to what Synereo did a few months ago, Synereo being another long-con company which operates under the country's laws) to all the newbie donors that think that they will be investing in the network. It will probably happen the next year when they will finish burning through the VC money.

Besides the lbry wallet which has 100 million tokens, you also have two wallets that say "Adoption Program" (200M) and "Strategic Partners" (100M). What stops them from giving tokens to themselves from the Adoption Program via spamming fake accounts ? Strategic Partners ? This shit looks to me like a long con.

Meanwhile, can you please show me where's the whitepaper for this shitcoin scam ? I can't see it nowhere. It's as hard to find as the details of the supply distribution. Oh, i forgot, it doesn't exist. I guess it's time to focus on some more front end development to lure the newbs in with fancy graphics, because the back-end screams non-scalable piece of trash.
legendary
November 20, 2016, 05:33:52 PM

Thanks for sharing your opinion.  You did nothing but share tinfoil hate type conspiracies which no one even knew how to engage in a conversation with, your voice went silent, so then you resorted to more drastic means of trolling.  None of what you presented was helpful to the team nor to the development of LBRY as a product.  After you were asked to stop engaging in such discussions, you continued to do so.  You're posts were not censored, they are there visible to anyone that joins the slack.  Even after you were removed (maybe a bit hastily), you continued to sign up under other pseudonyms (kind of like you just did here on BCT) and you would not leave it alone.  After some deliberation, your account was re-instated.  If you chose to come back and have something of value to add, feel free.

Hi,

I think you got the wrong person. But since you mentioned it, I'll revert. After seeing the "massacre" that you and other mods did on the fews people in there. I choose to BCT to tell my part instead, for the first time. To avoid brutal confrontation from you and other mods. Just realized that you are crazier than I thought. You were assume anyone who voice things not in favor LBRY, that person must be him.

Seriously, IF you lost money and concern about public confidence that affects cryptocurrency or price(I know the price is taboo word for you), do you still care about the Slack account? I'm was in there and support every newcomers to use Lbry before you even joined. If I care about it, I'm already a mod. I know a couple mods in there not happy about price but they stayed and hoped "get something in return" at the end of day.

Now jiggytom, let's be open minded and see what's going on around you. Why there is so many old timers picked this week not months ago? Are you a blind supporter that calling other coins, shit coins as you claimed all the time? Are you really that ignorant? Please don't make me as a target. I have no issues with you. I'm just telling people what to expect now in LBRY. They are still free to decide for themselves after knowing the insider story.

I'm in the slack all the time and we discuss who is banned and why.  There was only 1 person in recent memory so that's why I think you are one and the same. 

Again, we are all about furthering the development and outreach of lbry, anything out of that discussion is unwarranted unless discussed in the appropriate channel (such as markets, or random).
Jump to: