Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 42. (Read 362562 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 300
August 25, 2017, 09:13:03 AM
Well zooming out on the chart there has been a downtrend ever since feb 2017 that is quite long, in prospective it means everyone that bought to hold is in the red right now, for months.
If we want to attract new investors there are 2 things to consider, faster dev of the platform ie more staff, coders etc.
Or reach an uptrend maybe even test new ATH, that would get things going.

I do hold a LBC bag but i dont see it, the coin does not gain ground even when everything else is.
Longterm i think we are not on the bottom.

Pretty bad, seems like a pump and dump, half a year into the red is pretty bad.
And we are not even close to a new ATH, we need a miracle for that to happen lol.

I love it how you say "oh we need faster dev and more staff" when they are way ahead of competing projects.

then you call it a pump and dump just because its 1/2 in the red, as if lbry is the only crypto ever thats experienced this...

I have not said its a p&d it just looks like it, because usually p&d have 1 big hill and its downwards from then on.
I do like LBC but i dont see how we would reach an ATH anytime soon or even a 50% recovery.

Problem with older coins are - If no one is using the product after the deliverance, then probably it's not going to work. I hold a big bag of lbc, and was sure few months back that it will be atleast in double digits given the working product behind it. It still may reach new ATH but the newer coins have bigger funding and better team and more than that, they have better marketing. Infact every other coin has made decent gains in last 6-7 months, whereas LBC dropped again below 8k satoshis. Perhaps it's not going to work, we should start accepting that.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
August 25, 2017, 08:48:25 AM
Also do not forget our new LBRY Community website! (Its being redesigned this moment. Im sorry for the old school design)

There you can find Contests, ways to Contribute and even see the exclusive "How LBRY works: An introduction" Now translated into 8 different languages. (More coming soon)
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
August 25, 2017, 07:19:40 AM
Friends! Support your LBRY Credits ...
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21058883
2017 probably not. But I still hope for $5+ in 2018.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 25, 2017, 06:32:31 AM

jsigwart [10:21 PM]
There will be more announcements soon. devs have been working on some tricky stuff and have had their heads down for the last couple weeks.

Looking forward to the annoucements. Coin has a lot of potential
Activity: 183
August 25, 2017, 05:27:15 AM
Activity: 183
August 25, 2017, 05:20:49 AM

jsigwart [10:21 PM]
There will be more announcements soon. devs have been working on some tricky stuff and have had their heads down for the last couple weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
August 25, 2017, 02:50:42 AM
How do I recover my LBRY wallet from the seed given at the start of wallet creation?

it gives a seed? Cheesy  haha as far as i know your backup the wallet the same as BTC's electrum wallet, as lbrycrd is a fork of BTC and the app is an electron one Smiley
they have instructions at https://lbry.io/faq/how-to-backup-wallet, but its basically ya just like any other coin, save your wallet file!
i believe LBRY is a bit more complicated with claims, but the wallet file holds the coins keys, so its #1
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 24, 2017, 04:46:33 PM
How do I recover my LBRY wallet from the seed given at the start of wallet creation?
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1016
August 24, 2017, 01:33:27 PM

Friends! Support your LBRY Credits ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21058883

Activity: 21
August 24, 2017, 05:54:25 AM
Well zooming out on the chart there has been a downtrend ever since feb 2017 that is quite long, in prospective it means everyone that bought to hold is in the red right now, for months.
If we want to attract new investors there are 2 things to consider, faster dev of the platform ie more staff, coders etc.

I do hold a LBC bag but i dont see it, the coin does not gain ground even when everything else is.

And we are not even close to a new ATH, we need a miracle for that to happen lol.

I love it how you say "oh we need faster dev and more staff" when they are way ahead of competing projects.

then you call it a pump and dump just because its 1/2 in the red, as if lbry is the only crypto ever thats experienced this...

I have not said its a p&d it just looks like it, because usually p&d have 1 big hill and its downwards from then on.
I do like LBC but i dont see how we would reach an ATH anytime soon or even a 50% recovery.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
August 23, 2017, 05:51:51 PM

What happens to the value of that currency? 8k is unacceptable to those who were 35k 2 months ago

many altcoins have taken a dip when bitcoin rise..

SC was 750, dgb was 550 and such other coins..

just holding.. i trust developer.. this is great project
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
August 23, 2017, 04:36:32 PM
There hasnt been a proper price movement for LBRY yet. This one os long due and I am hoping it will happen very soon.
But it has $23 mln capitalization atm. Isn't it too much for the project in the current development state including expectations.
The price may easily drop twice or more in short term.

No not too much taking into account the size of other coins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
August 23, 2017, 04:35:08 PM

Activity: 21
August 23, 2017, 04:11:37 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
August 23, 2017, 02:58:00 PM
There hasnt been a proper price movement for LBRY yet. This one os long due and I am hoping it will happen very soon.
But it has $23 mln capitalization atm. Isn't it too much for the project in the current development state including expectations.

In my opinion market capitalization is a big bullsh*t, because most coins have low buy support and liquidity. Even on a multi-billion cap you can't liquidate few millions $. Take a look at ETC for exemple.
Activity: 238
^_^
August 23, 2017, 01:01:41 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
August 23, 2017, 12:07:54 PM
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
August 23, 2017, 11:49:44 AM
Few days ago i got an email from LBRY they said that by streaming in their wallet i can get 2 LBRY for free. Is that true?

All videos in app tagged with a rocket (i think it's a rocket) reward LBRY credits. It's a great way to get some credit. I always keep my eye on my email so i can take advantage of this opportunity.

But it is always good to check the link, due to increased attacks to steal user data. I'm not talking about the platform itself, but in general.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
August 23, 2017, 08:55:48 AM
I have tried lbry platform. It is looked good but still too complicated and the streaming always show some error.
I hope developer can make it more lite..and i also waiting this platform on android. People nowadays wacth streaming from android.

Are you not able to stream any videos? Check out this guide for possible clues: https://lbry.io/faq/unable-to-stream

LBRY will continue to improve the user experience, but yes, it's still in Beta so not all features are there yet and there are bugs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
August 23, 2017, 05:09:30 AM
I have tried lbry platform. It is looked good but still too complicated and the streaming always show some error.
I hope developer can make it more lite..and i also waiting this platform on android. People nowadays wacth streaming from android.
Pages:
Jump to: