Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 45. (Read 362577 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 35
August 16, 2017, 02:47:19 PM
How does everyone feel about the actual LBRY app? When compared to something like steem, I don't really see it as having much of a future. Maybe the protocol is solid, i will have to understand it more, but i feel that the project itself needs a ton of work.

The devs have mainly been working on the back end, the app is not very polished as of yet but they are making huge advancements.
Many apps can be developed on top of the chain, the app is more of an example what is possible.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
August 16, 2017, 04:02:19 AM
anybody else know about roadmap or white paper ? I dont see LBRY's future when it dont update roadmap? How do investors know they have really work or not?
And about coins specification, they dont update on web or bitcointalk. 

Nobody knows nothing - but the only thing is for sure is that some people are gonna cry and regret that they didn't buy on time after LBC will make 20x Grin
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 16, 2017, 03:15:15 AM
1/ Blocktime ?
2/ It have a masternode / supernode ?
3/ I think it have a smart contract and multisig, 'cause if LBRY dont use so have anybody steal copyright ??

Pls update more info about LBRY's roadmap
Activity: 22
August 16, 2017, 02:53:59 AM
anybody else know about roadmap or white paper ? I dont see LBRY's future when it dont update roadmap? How do investors know they have really work or not?
And about coins specification, they dont update on web or bitcointalk. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 16, 2017, 12:46:55 AM
How does everyone feel about the actual LBRY app? When compared to something like steem, I don't really see it as having much of a future. Maybe the protocol is solid, i will have to understand it more, but i feel that the project itself needs a ton of work.
Activity: 349
Merit: 102
August 16, 2017, 12:27:40 AM
How can i mine library credits? can i mine it solo or i must need a pool? Thanks for your information.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/guides/how-to-mine-lbry-credits-with-gpu-mining-pool/

Pool would be advisable
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
August 15, 2017, 09:35:31 PM
How can i mine library credits? can i mine it solo or i must need a pool? Thanks for your information.
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
August 15, 2017, 05:06:57 PM
When does a coin ever immediately rise from ICO? Price always drops dramatically, that's why people tell you again and again not to buy at ICO. Will it be worth 10x ICO some day? Perhaps, but not right away.

I agree, whenever an ICO ends the price drops dramatically, so not all ICOS can return the price of ICO or give a profit to the investor

LBRY (LBC) was not an ICO, so not sure why there is discussion regarding an ICO Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 15, 2017, 05:02:19 PM
When does a coin ever immediately rise from ICO? Price always drops dramatically, that's why people tell you again and again not to buy at ICO. Will it be worth 10x ICO some day? Perhaps, but not right away.

I agree, whenever an ICO ends the price drops dramatically, so not all ICOS can return the price of ICO or give a profit to the investor
Activity: 21
August 15, 2017, 04:52:13 PM
Well im a trader and i really like LBC nice spikes not too dumpy and yeah good profits to be taken.
Also holding a small bag for the future Smiley
legendary
August 15, 2017, 04:29:53 PM
TRULY FREE NETWORK - THEY SAID

In fact, they already excluded some COUNTRIES from rewards/bonus programs to earn LBRY.

So, if they do not like something about your content, they will just stop paying to you, or even limiting the access to platform.

What a failure, free network, that is NOT free.

It is similar if Bitcoin was allowed only for some people, not for anyone in the entire world.

Sad that i've invested in their project, it will be disaster, when more and more countries/users will get blocked to receive payments for their work.

Maybe you are unclear about what the verification is needed for, some light reading: https://lbry.io/faq/identity-requirements

Otherwise, you can choose to skip that step and use LBRY as you would normally, without any limitations. So please do not spread fud about "not a free network" / limiting access.
Activity: 51
August 15, 2017, 04:10:22 PM
TRULY FREE NETWORK - THEY SAID

In fact, they already excluded some COUNTRIES from rewards/bonus programs to earn LBRY.

So, if they do not like something about your content, they will just stop paying to you, or even limiting the access to platform.

What a failure, free network, that is NOT free.

It is similar if Bitcoin was allowed only for some people, not for anyone in the entire world.

Sad that i've invested in their project, it will be disaster, when more and more countries/users will get blocked to receive payments for their work.
legendary
August 15, 2017, 02:11:49 PM
Is the beta out yet and where to evaluate it?

Also how fast do you think this will grow in terms of how many people use it once it's out on full release?

lbry.io/get - you can skip the verification part if you don't want Rewards.
Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
August 15, 2017, 01:48:13 AM
to anyone who is upset with the recent downtrend in the price i say welcome to bagholding....i understand you are upset but this is crypto. it literally happens to everyone in these markets.

just hold!!! stop being mad at the development team, they have stuck to their word of not hyping and just focusing on development.

there was way to much shilling and hype going on in here that led to the price run up around the beta release. now comes the downtrend that follows...its soo typical in these crypto markets

if you just hold and dont sell i promise anyone bagholding will be fine to roi in time. best advice is to keep buying little by little to cost average

good luck, relax and chill

I agree with this statement the development team is not suppose to focus on the price they should be focused on development and thats it. The only time developers should be focused on price is to keep development funded. I'm personally glad LRBY is going down again it gives me a chance to buy in more to it before it goes up.

I already started to regret buying at 0,75$ many weeks ago now because it turned out to be the biggest disappointment in my cryptolife so far. It does not recover at all and keeps dropping through the ranks and gets no attention while market cap increased by fucking 50bilion. I think the product is superior but the dev team puts a big fucking middle finger in peoples faces with their zero marketing and not trying to create at least the slightest hype to benefit their investors.

+1 to that...

Big LAME ASS disappointment... Probably one of the biggest disappointments in crypto...

RENAME YOUR COIN TO SHIT CREDITS........

my biggest disappointment is the actual Lbry app, what a piece of garbage... So much for the comment here suggesting the coin would gain 100-300% after the beta release...

I guess you guys missed the fact the wallet is the first of its kind with streaming video on the blockchain and still in beta testing...please please point out a better wallet that does the same thing?  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 24
August 14, 2017, 11:10:33 PM
Wish there was a web interface like STEEM - it is so easy to use.  I do not wish to download an exe that is advertised at "This software is in beta. It may crash, work unreliably, or inadvertently put a curse on your family for generations (a common programming error)".
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
August 14, 2017, 09:31:07 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
August 14, 2017, 09:28:01 PM
New block explorer!

https://explorer.lbry.io/#!/statistics
so according to this 3 adreses hold more then 80% total lbc,i do hope those adress belong to polo and bitrex to lazy to check and that is the dip for the price
At least i am on the list2 Grin

i believe these 3 addresses belong to the dev team, they are reserved for rewards and development...another plus for the coin long term in my opinion
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
August 14, 2017, 09:26:37 PM
to anyone who is upset with the recent downtrend in the price i say welcome to bagholding....i understand you are upset but this is crypto. it literally happens to everyone in these markets.

just hold!!! stop being mad at the development team, they have stuck to their word of not hyping and just focusing on development.

there was way to much shilling and hype going on in here that led to the price run up around the beta release. now comes the downtrend that follows...its soo typical in these crypto markets

if you just hold and dont sell i promise anyone bagholding will be fine to roi in time. best advice is to keep buying little by little to cost average

good luck, relax and chill
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
August 14, 2017, 06:55:51 PM
New block explorer!

https://explorer.lbry.io/#!/statistics
so according to this 3 adreses hold more then 80% total lbc,i do hope those adress belong to polo and bitrex to lazy to check and that is the dip for the price
At least i am on the list2 Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
August 14, 2017, 03:16:34 PM
100k buy order poped on Polo !
so what its probably fake anyway or a bot like there was 1 last month that was pushing the price down with 8-13 btc,you could see that sell offer all the time among first 10 all the time
Pages:
Jump to: