Pages:
Author

Topic: LBRY.IO - DICUSSION THREAD - page 90. (Read 362584 times)

legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
June 10, 2017, 02:34:58 PM

that's my account balance history, my credit before i create a channel identity and upload a video is 40, the app told me to deposit 10 lbry for upload and create address, so i deposit 20 LBRY, there's said "This LBC remains yours and the deposit can be undone at any time."

Can i have my deposit back again ? oh yeah one more, after i create channel identity i still can't claim reward, is it because this app still in development so there is bug ? thank you

The "unclaim" function is only in the CLI right now, not available through the app. Take a look at this video on how to get the LBC back: https://youtu.be/l1eqoE9xNsg

The rewards functionality is undergoing some changes, please be patient.
legendary
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
June 10, 2017, 01:58:50 PM
and when will it or some use cases be available/showable for the usual public?
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
June 10, 2017, 01:45:15 PM
i don't know code and used the beta fine. people can be grumpy don't take it personally.

Yeah i agree. They might have been a bit too rough but they told it directly :/
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 10, 2017, 01:13:19 PM
i don't know code and used the beta fine. people can be grumpy don't take it personally.
June 10, 2017, 12:39:52 PM
I hate to be this person, but LBRY people were not the friendliest to me when I was asking them a few questions. I believe their words were

"you really need to know some basic coding in order to use the beta, you should come back when its open to the public - I don't think this is for you"

and this was AFTER I had blasted a referral link to the masses on my twitter and gotten them at least 10 signups. 

Safe to say I'm bitter

Hello this is probably due to the mass influx of newcomers to the slack and community. Note that this is still closed beta, which is meant for developers who can participate and contribute to the project, rather than babysitting and helping out with how to code.
There are questions that get asked so many times a day so i guess people are fed up with it(there are more than 5k users on Slack, one of the biggest of all Crypto).
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
June 10, 2017, 12:15:23 PM
I hate to be this person, but LBRY people were not the friendliest to me when I was asking them a few questions. I believe their words were

"you really need to know some basic coding in order to use the beta, you should come back when its open to the public - I don't think this is for you"

and this was AFTER I had blasted a referral link to the masses on my twitter and gotten them at least 10 signups. 

Safe to say I'm bitter
June 10, 2017, 12:13:45 PM
how is LBRY different from FLO/aLEXANDRIA PROJECT? Smiley

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo

I am not sure, but i think they are rivals. One of the differences is florin is community ran, while LBRY is being developed by a company and people working full time. Do not know all the details though.
Activity: 56
June 10, 2017, 11:57:19 AM
how is LBRY different from FLO/aLEXANDRIA PROJECT? Smiley

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo
Activity: 252
June 10, 2017, 11:51:30 AM

that's my account balance history, my credit before i create a channel identity and upload a video is 40, the app told me to deposit 10 lbry for upload and create address, so i deposit 20 LBRY, there's said "This LBC remains yours and the deposit can be undone at any time."

Can i have my deposit back again ? oh yeah one more, after i create channel identity i still can't claim reward, is it because this app still in development so there is bug ? thank you
June 10, 2017, 10:30:08 AM
What you mine with man Im curious?

Thanks

ASUS turbo blower gtx 1070, now have 5.

i just couldn't get the estimated hash rate to make it profitable against other coins, mined a few k, ended up just buying them.

i think a coin that is minable adds value, i like tokens but for a social projects like lbry, mining is the way to build a strong community.
Activity: 28
June 10, 2017, 10:24:12 AM
What you mine with man Im curious?

Thanks
June 10, 2017, 10:02:12 AM
Lbry price is increasing day by day.People who bought lbc couple of months ago ,they're already made 2-3x profit. I think Decent would be much better than lbry.let's see
Its still fine to buy some now, but yeah people bought months ago thats easy 3x or more profit.

i mined and sold mine made a bit but not massive amount, but lbry still has a lot of potential, very undervalued, just look at some other similar coins, can't even mine them as well as not building a strong community.

the content, devs, miners all add value to this coin, lots of potential, only negative is, not much from the marketing team trying to get some big contacts or news, i only knew about the coin from word of mouth.
June 10, 2017, 09:46:37 AM
Lbry price is increasing day by day.People who bought lbc couple of months ago ,they're already made 2-3x profit. I think Decent would be much better than lbry.let's see
Its still fine to buy some now, but yeah people bought months ago thats easy 3x or more profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
June 10, 2017, 09:21:30 AM
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
June 10, 2017, 09:13:14 AM
Looking at the full year chart it looks like Library is on a massive Bull Run
June 10, 2017, 07:44:18 AM
You should sent a screenshot so we can help you better bro.
Activity: 252
June 10, 2017, 07:00:06 AM
sorry can i ask ? i just got Early access of lbry app, and i create channel identity and upload a video too, i just use 10 LBRY credit to create both of them, app said i can cancel my 20 LBRY deposit anytime, but i can't find anyway to cancel it, any help anyone ?
June 10, 2017, 06:41:54 AM
Lol I left for 1 hour and came back and 4 new pages, time to read very interesting!
legendary
June 10, 2017, 12:41:24 AM
I need some help in HOW to download the LBRY wallet. I understand how to click on a link and then install the download, but I am overwhelmed by this wallet. Can someone please give me a little guidance? -- or a lot?

research, learn, fail. Rinse repeat.
Pages:
Jump to: