Pages:
Author

Topic: LEAFCOIN - NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE - DIGISHIELD + FLATREWARDS + CHECKPOINTS + MERGE - page 13. (Read 74822 times)

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Is leaf still alive? I have leafcoin.co.uk if anyone is interested in developing anything with it (I can offer free hosting aswell) I will be happy to work with them.
i8
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Any peers still active on this? I just freshly compiled leafcoind, but for some weird reason it's not creating debug.log. Seems to be running, by dumping the interface I can see it attempting to connect to peers, but it's not writing to debug.log for some reason.

I used

addnode=23.226.69.146
addnode=172.245.137.35

in leafcoin.conf and syncing works just fine.

Cheers for that. Now connected and syncing, although it's a bit like flying blind without any debug.log
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Any peers still active on this? I just freshly compiled leafcoind, but for some weird reason it's not creating debug.log. Seems to be running, by dumping the interface I can see it attempting to connect to peers, but it's not writing to debug.log for some reason.

I used

addnode=23.226.69.146
addnode=172.245.137.35

in leafcoin.conf and syncing works just fine.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092
Activity: 140
Hey, if a developer could join #ixcoin on freenode we (Myriadcoin) would like to help upgrade your client and invite you to test our new PolyMYR merge mining pool.

maybe you should provide the password for #ixcoin then
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hey, if a developer could join #ixcoin on freenode we (Myriadcoin) would like to help upgrade your client and invite you to test our new PolyMYR merge mining pool.
Activity: 1
It's very sad to see that devs do nothing to promote this coin (forum is closed, twitter is sleeping, fb too) It's looks like they sell everything and dump the project... :/ I wish i'm wrong.  Huh

and xleaf project to rebirth... this is f**** joke. More promotion dear devs.
rumors say the coin is ready. but rumors also say that dev said he has all the time in the world with this coin ? what does that mean.

source irc
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Feel Free to come to Rebirth coin and vote for your coins to be next .

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/delete-please-722445

Activity: 7
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
@Tyke:

Please remove coinmarket references, or better, make a distinct reference that this site was a scam site that ended up stealing many people's alt and bitcoins. It has stopped being relevant and should not be listed as active.

The exchange list does not make reference to it being active.  It makes reference that LEAF started trading there from the particular date.  Please be aware that the pages above are unfinished, so are not the pages that I currently have written. 

@Tyke:

Please remove coinmarket references, or better, make a distinct reference that this site was a scam site that ended up stealing many people's alt and bitcoins. It has stopped being relevant and should not be listed as active.
hi mcg
yes, I am still here but I don't hold my leaf bag any longer. Too many promises, too many talking "it will be done, it will be announced" and too less talking "this is it, this is what's done".

Cheers

That's one way to put it, OTOH, I find it a great time to buy. Prices go up and down all the time. When you have a commited developer things can't go bad. I've already bought ~100M at these prices, and will likely buy more. I may lose it all, or I may win.

you are wrong. check leaf price history and you will notice it went down only all the time ...

No, I'm not, but I'm not going to argue, I've followed leaf since day 1. I'll think I'll just stick around and see what the future holds, feel free not to.
hi mcg
yes, I am still here but I don't hold my leaf bag any longer. Too many promises, too many talking "it will be done, it will be announced" and too less talking "this is it, this is what's done".

Cheers

That's one way to put it, OTOH, I find it a great time to buy. Prices go up and down all the time. When you have a commited developer things can't go bad. I've already bought ~100M at these prices, and will likely buy more. I may lose it all, or I may win.
mcg
Activity: 196
Its great to see that Leafcoin development is still active in contrast to 99.9% of clones out there. Very rare in crypto world these days.

all that we learned we will apply to this coin.

You are doing great job and I have followed Leafcoin since day 1 , so there is no doubt about your commitment which is sadly lacking with many other coins , but its truth.

thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Its great to see that Leafcoin development is still active in contrast to 99.9% of clones out there. Very rare in crypto world these days.

all that we learned we will apply to this coin.

You are doing great job and I have followed Leafcoin since day 1 , so there is no doubt about your commitment which is sadly lacking with many other coins , but its truth.
Pages:
Jump to: