Pages:
Author

Topic: LEAFCOIN - NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE - DIGISHIELD + FLATREWARDS + CHECKPOINTS + MERGE - page 15. (Read 74822 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
team will be back.

we will be converting leaf into xleaf ( pos coin ).

you can exchange your coins from leaf to xleaf.

we will provide services for that.

more details follow soon.

cheers.
So, umm.... block explorers are down, pools are all down (or have just quit LEAF altogether), and price is way down as well. "Hey, I have a solution: let's make XLEAF!" Is anyone on an active pool for mining LEAF right now? Or is it all being solo mined at this point (by a small number of people I suppose)?

if you have followed the history of leaf then you know that leaf was legit all the time.

however, we have been pushed down, manipulated

we just provide "xleaf" as a "medicine" to the problems the original leaf had.

we could have abandoned the whole project.

all kinds of things went wrong, we were scre* by a couple of people that had great intentions but never delivered.

ie the 100 charity thing.

its the only thing we can do atm.

we are open for suggestions, so if you have one ( or more ), provide them on the pm.

its being merge mined atm. we will put up an exchange site that will be available for a limited time.

more details to follow soon.

My suggestion is to compose the big announcement about this Leaf rescue project with well explained details like:
- How the manually convertion will look like
- What will be the XLeaf specification, how many total etc.
- What is the plan to deal with convertion of Leaf to XLeaf by markets that currently has Leaf added for trading
- Will there be any new wallet/coin features?
- Who will be/who is in development team
- Description of any other planned project for XLeaf (Look at the Karmacoin with their Karmashares as an example)

I would post such an announcement here in this thread and close this thread after that.
Immediately open the new thread with XLeaf.

ps. Personally I think that Xleaf is not a good brandable name. You should reconsider it. I can help with the suggestions.

xleaf is open for discussion. we just temporarily named it xleaf. its a project name.

we will answer these questions soon.

we can already say that the new leafcoin will have much less coins in total ( think of a conversion in 1000:1 )

manual conversion can be done from a wallet or from a website... you will send coins to an address and give in the comment of the transaction a new "leafv2"  address.

we will ask some of the exchanges to convert leaf into the new leaf ( poloniex, cryptsy )

probably some anon feature will be added ( since it seems to be hot atm ), pos, and 100% premined ( in order to do the conversion, coins not being converted will be equally distributed to the addresses that did a previous conversion ). its not mineable

development team will be extended a bit from the previous one. i will be training some new people in coin software development and in setting up build environments so that not everything is dependent on me.

ie if i crash with my car, this still needs to be able to run.

just a peak of the current idea.

leaf- old version. will eventually dissapear.

Interesting, pm me I would like to help you with that, also marketing and promotion if I will see that this project is serious and there are really people behind it.
team will be back.

cheers.
So, umm.... block explorers are down, pools are all down (or have just quit LEAF altogether), and price is way down as well. "Hey, I have a solution: let's make XLEAF!" Is anyone on an active pool for mining LEAF right now? Or is it all being solo mined at this point (by a small number of people I suppose)?

if you have followed the history of leaf then you know that leaf was legit all the time.

all kinds of things went wrong, we were scre* by a couple of people that had great intentions but never delivered.

we are open for suggestions, so if you have one ( or more ), provide them on the pm.

its being merge mined atm. we will put up an exchange site that will be available for a limited time.

My suggestion is to compose the big announcement about this Leaf rescue project with well explained details like:
- What is the plan to deal with convertion of Leaf to XLeaf by markets that currently has Leaf added for trading
- Description of any other planned project for XLeaf (Look at the Karmacoin with their Karmashares as an example)

I would post such an announcement here in this thread and close this thread after that.

ps. Personally I think that Xleaf is not a good brandable name. You should reconsider it. I can help with the suggestions.

xleaf is open for discussion. we just temporarily named it xleaf. its a project name.

we will answer these questions soon.

we can already say that the new leafcoin will have much less coins in total ( think of a conversion in 1000:1 )

manual conversion can be done from a wallet or from a website... you will send coins to an address and give in the comment of the transaction a new "leafv2"  address.

we will ask some of the exchanges to convert leaf into the new leaf ( poloniex, cryptsy )

probably some anon feature will be added ( since it seems to be hot atm ), pos, and 100% premined ( in order to do the conversion, coins not being converted will be equally distributed to the addresses that did a previous conversion ). its not mineable

development team will be extended a bit from the previous one. i will be training some new people in coin software development and in setting up build environments so that not everything is dependent on me.

ie if i crash with my car, this still needs to be able to run.

just a peak of the current idea.

leaf- old version. will eventually dissapear.
legendary
team will be back.

cheers.

team will be back.

cheers.

we have tried multiple things in order to try to get it back and to secure the network ( hence mergemine ).

we have been pushed down, manipulated and timing was just terrible

we just provide "xleaf" as a "medicine" to the problems the original leaf had in an effort to repair some things and dont leave people completely dissapointed ( so we are here for you, the bagholders )

team will be back.

cheers.

When and how it will be done? Do we have to do something or it will be automatically converted like Saturncoin?
New wallet? New anything?

new everything.

scheduled start working on it next week.

its not automatically converted.

you will have to manually convert.
legendary
team will be back.

cheers.

When and how it will be done? Do we have to do something or it will be automatically converted like Saturncoin?
New wallet? New anything?
Activity: 482
Merit: 500
team will be back.

cheers.
team will be back.

cheers.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
I can set you up a bootstrap.dat if you like? (for offline syncing)

And that would mean what?

It's a file containing a copy of the whole blockchain up to a very recent point in time. You can quickly download it, then put it into your wallet's folder. Your wallet uses it to construct blockchain files and afterwards only has to download a small number of blocks to get fully synced.

It comes in handy if syncing is taking forever, or if there has been a fork. You can ensure you are on the correct fork by starting with a bootstrap.dat.

Ah, yes, thank you, if you can bother! :-)

Hey moffer5, any chance you could upload the blockchain?
Ya
Activity: 50
Are there any extra limitations for transactions in blocks made by fVdKgHf6wewBp87HoFnXEyDX8CY5trKK8j (except that default in leafcoind) ?
Some withdrawals from Cryptsy become stuck. As most blocks are mined by fVdKgHf6wewBp87HoFnXEyDX8CY5trKK8j, any extra limitations for transactions there can cause problem.

P.S. Also it would be nice to get any news from mcg, is he still interested in Leafcoin development?
Activity: 41
0.006 Btc in 24hr. Community needs to do something. Any news about the CHARITY?
Activity: 208
WTS 1,432,000.0 PM for offer

It's a file containing a copy of the whole blockchain up to a very recent point in time. You can quickly download it, then put it into your wallet's folder. Your wallet uses it to construct blockchain files and afterwards only has to download a small number of blocks to get fully synced.

It comes in handy if syncing is taking forever, or if there has been a fork. You can ensure you are on the correct fork by starting with a bootstrap.dat.

Ah, yes, thank you, if you can bother! :-)
Activity: 152
Merit: 10

Activity: 532
Activity: 660
You can try

addnode=23.226.69.146

That's the leafapi.com IP

also you can try... addnode=172.245.137.35

That's where the dice game is located.
My wallet is stuck at 17 weeks, tried resyncing block chain, latest wallet, how do I get past?

Normally just closing and reopening will fix this issue (on other wallets, not seen this on leaf though myself)

I have tried that several times, have also tried to leave it for 24h+, any other ideas?

This is the reason why I always leave my coins in exchange

I hope you are joking... I REALLY hope you are joking

What's the option if I can't get the wallet to sync? Mining pool?

I have tried deleting everything, including peers.dat. It has been stuck in the same place in the block chain for over a week, last week it was 16 weeks behind, now 17. How about nodes, will that do any good?
Activity: 660
My wallet is stuck at 17 weeks, tried resyncing block chain, latest wallet, how do I get past?

Normally just closing and reopening will fix this issue (on other wallets, not seen this on leaf though myself)

I have tried that several times, have also tried to leave it for 24h+, any other ideas?

This is the reason why I always leave my coins in exchange

I hope you are joking... I REALLY hope you are joking
Pages:
Jump to: