Pages:
Author

Topic: LEAFCOIN - NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE - DIGISHIELD + FLATREWARDS + CHECKPOINTS + MERGE - page 26. (Read 74822 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Change for stratum mining pools

Hown this can be added to merge mining? do you have an MM p2pool example?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Change for stratum mining pools

add conf/config.py to end of file

Code:
DONATION=5000000000 #satoshi, 50 coins

change in lib/coinbasetx.py ( inside def __init__(self, timestamper, coinbaser, value, flags, height, data): )

Code:

tx_in.scriptSig = tx_in._scriptSig_template[0] + self.extranonce_placeholder + tx_in._scriptSig_template[1]

# LEAFCOIN

charity_value = int(settings.DONATION)
        if charity_value > value: # dont set too high. probably you wont :)
            charity_value = value

tx_out_charity = halfnode.CTxOut()
        tx_out_charity.nValue = charity_value
        tx_out_charity.scriptPubKey = util.getCharityScript()

tx_out = halfnode.CTxOut()
        tx_out.nValue = value - charity_value
        tx_out.scriptPubKey = coinbaser.get_script_pubkey()

if settings.COINDAEMON_TX == 'yes':
            self.strTxComment = "http://github.com/ahmedbodi/stratum-mining"
        self.vin.append(tx_in)
        self.vout.append(tx_out)
        self.vout.append(tx_out_charity)

add in lib/util.py to the end

Code:
def getCharityScript():                          
    return b'\x76\xa9\x14' + binascii.unhexlify("abe20097fd1476fba24e6e87b2f31da2196cdb88") + b'\x88\xac'; # needs to be this HASH160 address key. other key wont be accepted.

If you dont, mined blocks will not be accepted by the network

Note that these changes (probably) will also apply to a p2pool and multipool.

If you have a p2pool, i can help you out to fix it. Let me know what code is used. PM me
It's need to change stratum mining pool software or wallet will automatically create transaction to foundation?
yes, you need to upgrade wallet or any blocks you find will not be accepted by the network.

Difficulty algorithm has changed as well.
I mean stratum-mining server part. If it will be additional transaction to Foundation wallet - this transaction should be created for every mined block.
Usually with coins, who make such donations (like EMC2), needed to modify pool server software to correctly create this additional transaction for every mined block.

yes, you are correct. the stratum software has to be changed to include the transaction.

i will download stratum and modify it and open a github for it @ https://github.com/leafcoin .

thanks for mentioning this.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
wonderful developments made by dev and team.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Android Leafcoin Priceticker is now available in the Google play store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.publicvoid.leafticker

LeafTicker is a usefull app which shows the current price of Leafcoin.
It is displayed in USD, EUR and BTC.

great job!

I'm in this coin!
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
It's need to change stratum mining pool software or wallet will automatically create transaction to foundation?
yes, you need to upgrade wallet or any blocks you find will not be accepted by the network.

I mean stratum-mining server part. If it will be additional transaction to Foundation wallet - this transaction should be created for every mined block.
Usually with coins, who make such donations (like EMC2), needed to modify pool server software to correctly create this additional transaction for every mined block.

CoinMine.pw
Activity: 77
Android Leafcoin Priceticker is now available in the Google play store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nl.publicvoid.leafticker

LeafTicker is a usefull app which shows the current price of Leafcoin.
It is displayed in USD, EUR and BTC.
i need a little help here :

so my old wallet is : wallet.dat

the new one is multileaf.wallet > and in a new folder multi leaf ?  how do i get my old wallet into the new one ?

edit: sorry, was in a hurry.. just send amount from a to b. i can look it up for you. if you want.
What pool right now merge mines leaf?

manicminer.in will start mergemining leaf. also some standalone miners will mergemine leaf.
So if leaf is merging we should see a rise in the price right?
It mean all who mine LiteCoin now can get free LeafCoins while mine LiteCoins. Why price will rise?
Also we will have to pay additional 2% fees from every mined block to account fVn8q33XSKDmiFxBszdeFGYbb7CG69oHen (some foundation)

this foundation address is transparent and can be found here http://foundation.leafco.in.

you can see all the transactions etc.

price rise will occur when all projects are finished.

currently i am on a `break` ( doing some stuff for my company that needs to be done. i run a few websites that have large input queues of user submitted data that have to be checked ).

we will continue development next week.
Activity: 84
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
What pool right now merge mines leaf?
CoinMine.pw
It mean all who mine LiteCoin now can get free LeafCoins while mine LiteCoins. Why price will rise?
Also we will have to pay additional 2% fees from every mined block to account fVn8q33XSKDmiFxBszdeFGYbb7CG69oHen (some foundation)
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
i need a little help here :

so my old wallet is : wallet.dat

the new one is multileaf.wallet > and in a new folder multi leaf ?  how do i get my old wallet into the new one ?
difficult to say with that sell wall @ 3.

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
I included the approximate start times of the digishield, foundation donations, merged mining on the http://www.leafapi.com/ site

+1 keep it up! Smiley
Activity: 660
Merit: 500
I included the approximate start times of the digishield, foundation donations, merged mining on the http://www.leafapi.com/ site
from main.h

#define MM_CHAINID 77

#define FOUNDATION_CALCULATE ((0.02*miningReward)+nFees)

#define NDIFF_START_MM 99600
#define NDIFF_START_FFOUNDATION 99500
#define NDIFF_START_DIGISHIELD 99000
#define NDIFF_START_KGW 18818

mm = mergemine

If that information is true, it will be implemented in 5-6 days. That's the time when block 99600 will be reached.
Pages:
Jump to: