Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭕LEALANA 1/10 oz silver THE WORLD’S SMALLEST LOADABLE PHYSICAL BITCOIN …COIN - page 3. (Read 4221 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

Update on 1/10th gold select silver rainbow coins:

Pix below:

Based on the pictures I received most of the rainbow elements are not visible on the RAINBOW gold select coin type. After speaking with my vendor over the phone about it they believe that the gold-select process they used for plating conflicted with the rainbow elements of the coins. Once I obtain the coins in my possession I will confirm if this is actually the case.

Some elements came through but as far as I can tell most of, if not all of, the rainbow elements does not appear visibly. I'm unable to get the rainbow elements on to the coins retroactively given the process requires them to be done at the early stages of the overall minting process on top of the fact that the gold-select process has undone the rainbow effects. This is out of my control for the time being until I can find a reliable solution for any future products to have this effect with gold-select type coins.

This was my first attempt at doing a gold select rainbow silver coin for Lealana. In essence it was somewhat experimental given it was going to be the first of its kind in my experience. Some things go to plan and some things don’t when trying out new features. In this specific case it appears the end result of this coin type did not come out how I had envisioned.

This coin is going to be considered an “ERROR” coin. The mint I am using will be signing off on a Certificate of Authenticity that confirms this.

My plan for this coin type is to create a certificate of authenticity that compliments the original COA made for the gold select rainbow coins. This coin type will come with TWO COAs (the original LEALANA one, and the ERROR one).

Im considering adding the word “ERROR” on to the coin in a permanent way on the front AND/OR on the hologram. I’ll be consulting each customer to see if they want this marking or if they don’t. Both cases will be allowed but I would advise all customers to determine that this either be an all or nothing type decision (either all of your coins of this type have these markings, or none of them do). This is all assuming that the permanent marking on the coin surface doesn’t have any unintended side effects.

I should have the coins in my possession by Wednesday next week. They are in transit as of today to me.

Coin shipments will occur soon after I’m able to finish my portion of work after I receive them.

Activity: 722
Merit: 252
legendary
Regular Gold-Select plated coin:

legendary
UPDATE:

Vendor is finishing up production of the 1/10th gold select coins (regular and rainbow types).

Should ship out end of this week to me and I should have them early next week and can begin my work on them.

Once I have pix will post them here.

Mahalo all of you for your patience.

Smoothie
legendary
Thanks for the update, they look great!

Q: Are these the last ones you are waiting on before shipping/funding the six-coin sets? Asking for a friend ofc. Wink

Thanks again, especially for the CK scam auction.  Smiley

A: Yes these are the last ones I'm waiting for before the shipment of six-coin sets.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Thanks for the update, they look great!

Q: Are these the last ones you are waiting on before shipping/funding the six-coin sets? Asking for a friend ofc. Wink

Thanks again, especially for the CK scam auction.  Smiley
legendary
Update:

I was sent an image of one of the gold-select coins from my vendor.

I'm remiss to post the picture due to it being blurry. Based on what I can see visibly the gold-select plating has come out to specification as far as I can tell.

I'm requesting they send me better image asap prior to shipping them. Will update here once I have it to post.

Last I heard, early this week they are finishing up production of both regular and rainbow gold-select types.

Mahalo,

Smoothie
legendary
Update:

My vendor says they should have pix of the coins to me in the 7-10 days or so.

Shipping to me will occur shortly thereafter.

Once I have them in hand I will post.

Mahalo for your patience. Much appreciated.

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Bitcoin Enthusiasm & Holo Fanatic
Cant speak for anyone else, but I say take their time. Id rather they be perfect then rushed. Thanks for the update Smoothie.

Can't agree more!  Wink
copper member
Activity: 1031
Merit: 423
Cant speak for anyone else, but I say take their time. Id rather they be perfect then rushed. Thanks for the update Smoothie.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Bitcoin Enthusiasm & Holo Fanatic
Thanks for the update, smoothie!

can't wait to see it!  Shocked
legendary
Update:

I'm trying to get a definitive date of completion of the Gold-select plated coin types.

I should have something soon.

Mahalo for your patience.

Smoothie
legendary
Update:

Any orders for singles only for the following coin types will be shipped out next week (if you did not have any singles of gold-select plated coin types in your order). Addresses will be given sometime this week or early next week.

1/10th oz Fully Gold Plated coins
1/10th oz Rainbow Silver coins
1/10th oz Full Gold plated Rainbow Silver coins

Gold-select plated coins (Both regular and Rainbow) these have been delayed. I should have an arrival/completion date posted soon. I apologize on the delay regarding these Gold-Select coins.

Once I have all of the gold-select plated coins it shouldn't be long after that that 6-coin sets will be shipped out (funded or BUYER FUNDED).

Mahalo for your patience,

Smoothie

P.S. Feel free to contact me if you have an order that you would like me to ship separately from your Gold-select plated coins. It will be extra in shipping. Please keep this in mind. I do not mind shipping them separately if you would like to get some of your coins while we wait for the Gold-Select plated types to be completed.
legendary
Update: Fully Gold Plated Rainbow Coins have arrived.

For Comparison:

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
🔥🔥🔥 so nice!!! Can’t wait to see these in hand!!
legendary
Update: Pix of the fully gold plated rainbow coins

copper member
Activity: 1031
Merit: 423
Can't wait to see how these tiny cuties look and feel in real life!

There are still silver coins left? If so, one roll of 10 for me please. - Do they come with a COA for each coin or how did you plan on handling these?

https://imgur.com/a/w8YO66R 

Buyer funded holo and COA on the left - regular on the right
  Wow those look great. Such a well rounded collectible. It really feels special
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals

There are still silver coins left? If so, one roll of 10 for me please. - Do they come with a COA for each coin or how did you plan on handling these?

https://imgur.com/a/w8YO66R 

Buyer funded holo and COA on the left - regular on the right
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

Activity: 722
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: