Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning crypto in universities - page 3. (Read 513 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
September 18, 2018, 05:40:52 PM
Crypto? I don't this is a good idea. Perhaps crypto good be a good discussions in economic class, like how supply and demands works for different market including crypto. But to give a separate subject just for crypto, I don't like that to happened. Simply because it might interest students to go lazy and totally dependent on crypto to make money. Of course there will be success for some of time, but I'm sure that majority will fall for the trap that crypto will make them self-made millionaires in short amount of time.

As for Blockchain Technology, it should be taught in school specially IT related courses. In fact a lot of universities in the US has already included in it their curriculum, AFAIK.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
September 18, 2018, 05:31:56 PM
If we are being honest with ourselves, Ethereum co tributes to the widespread of Cryptocurrencies, it enabled more people know about it because if not for Ethereum, most ICOs would never exist and most people who joined crypto because of ICOs would not be here now.
But if I was opportunity to learn about Cryptocurrencies in a university, I would like to learn about Smart Contracts and how to build decentralised apps on Blockchains, this would be so cool.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 05:27:49 PM
While everybody  is so unhappy about Ethereum, I think we can distract for a while as long as we can not change the situation, all we can do is wait. So let's wait with some usefulness. What do you think about the possibility of learning cryptocurrency world in the universities, in some financial departments, for instance? I think it is possible in the future as cryptocurrency is slowly becoming a huge part of our lives and it is silly to deny the fact that we will have to deal with crypto sooner or later. So why not to found some sort of cryptocurrency school at first and then we do can make a whole department in the university. What subjects would you like to teach or would you like to learn? Would such things be useful and popular amount young and middle aged students? Maybe even the aged will find the attention here, why not, usually they have a lot of time and pensions are not good enough I think.
mate , there are already some universities provide some courses about the blockchain technology as it will dominate in future
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
September 18, 2018, 05:25:41 PM
While everybody  is so unhappy about Ethereum, I think we can distract for a while as long as we can not change the situation, all we can do is wait. So let's wait with some usefulness. What do you think about the possibility of learning cryptocurrency world in the universities, in some financial departments, for instance? I think it is possible in the future as cryptocurrency is slowly becoming a huge part of our lives and it is silly to deny the fact that we will have to deal with crypto sooner or later. So why not to found some sort of cryptocurrency school at first and then we do can make a whole department in the university. What subjects would you like to teach or would you like to learn? Would such things be useful and popular amount young and middle aged students? Maybe even the aged will find the attention here, why not, usually they have a lot of time and pensions are not good enough I think.
Pages:
Jump to: