Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning Crypto trading as a beginner - page 10. (Read 1396 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
June 09, 2018, 04:19:15 AM
Actually the basic concept of trading is not complicated and quite simple 'buy when the price is cheap and sell when the price is high' this is the basic theory that should be noticed by every new user. But the rest is the science of practice, in practice one will find new things that must be noticed when doing day trading. Actually the concept of trading cryptocurrency with other trading places like forex does have similarities, just different terms only.

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
June 09, 2018, 04:10:55 AM
So many persons learn Crypto trading through the hard way, with no guidance from any angle and I happen to be among these categories of persons... And one thing I understand is that, those that learn through hard ways always do best!

So many persons sees trading as one big thing that requires a lot of time to learn, the fact is that anything that involves money requires an attention and sometimes we often get scared of losing our money.
But the truth is that Crypto trading is very easy compared to forex/stock-market.

You can learn Crypto trading on your own without any help from anyone, but you can't do this with forex/stock-market.

The best way to learn about Crypto trading is to play around with the market with a small amount of money.

Or if you have any altcoin, you can spare some unit, take it to the market, do some buying and  selling, do it over and over again, it doesn't necessarily mean you must buy the same altcoin. Buy other altcoins.
If  you can keep up with this within a 2weeks, You will see results.

Contributions from other Crypto Trader is higher welcome but please avoid spamming.

You will learn trading from your experience and that is the reason why should always read different speculations in the market, in order to have a background on what is happening on the entire world today that is affecting the cryptocurrnecy market.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
June 09, 2018, 03:59:11 AM
You are right that the one who learns it the hard way often makes less/no mistakes of the same kind again. I believe it is necessary for a person to loose a small amount of money in the beginning of their trading so that they learn it from their mistakes and develop their capability to handle losses.
It is needed for the beginners to learn how its done and gather as much knowledge as they can before they start with trading. Learning shouldn't stop with that. Crypto market is heavily influenced by the news which is why we must be up to date with crypto news to act according to the situation and plan our moves ahead. Only then we will be able to make some money out of trading.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
June 09, 2018, 03:30:48 AM
A lot of what I have learned about Crypto trading mostly makes me believe that it is primarily a gamble, even if you are doing well in this instance. Even if you are good at calling the markets, all it takes is a few bad trades at the wrong time and your capital/coin is severely diminished. I've had highs and I've had lows attempting to trade coin for a profit, catch the reversals, ride the trends and even follow tipsters that were "reputable". All I've come to realize is that it seems like simple HODLing yields tremendous results if you are simple looking for an increase of value. These highs and lows may not play into your favor, but HODLing for a couple of years always has. My suggestion, if you are planning to start trading crypto for a profit is to do some research and practice on dummy accounts or with fake money. There is nobody that knows enough to know what is going to happen next definitively.
It is bro, a huge level of gambling but an educated one. The fact here is that you have to leave out emotions totally from your trading and trade based on your strategy most especially when it comes to stopping loss. You cannot always have it 100% but at least with a good strategy, you will be having more profit than the little you are losing at the end of it all.

You will only end up over working yourself if you just believe it should be right every time. The only people who are not gambling here are the whales and institutions, we are just here trying to follow the trend to see where they want to lead the market with our little trading education.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 03:19:29 AM
So many persons learn Crypto trading through the hard way, with no guidance from any angle and I happen to be among these categories of persons... And one thing I understand is that, those that learn through hard ways always do best!

So many persons sees trading as one big thing that requires a lot of time to learn, the fact is that anything that involves money requires an attention and sometimes we often get scared of losing our money.
But the truth is that Crypto trading is very easy compared to forex/stock-market.

You can learn Crypto trading on your own without any help from anyone, but you can't do this with forex/stock-market.

The best way to learn about Crypto trading is to play around with the market with a small amount of money.

Or if you have any altcoin, you can spare some unit, take it to the market, do some buying and  selling, do it over and over again, it doesn't necessarily mean you must buy the same altcoin. Buy other altcoins.

Contributions from other Crypto Trader is higher welcome but please avoid spamming.

Hard way is something that you can do best if you eventually stick with the books to know what you are doing or if you actually used the books first. I have never seen anyone without some gaining of knowledge on how to use some indicators to depict the market movement. Sure, these things are not easy to make decisions; most especially when the market is not going in the direction you please, but this is something you will have to learn from your mistakes even after learning.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I am agreed with you. I lose lots of my profit
Activity: 3
In my opinion crypto trading is more risky than forex trading due to its volatility.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101

This is Right, I also learn Crypto Trading without any help from anyone, just explore but always remember Buy low Sell high to get a profit
Knowledge is the only key to success when it comes to that of the trading as this is the only thing which makes the difference at the end and that you need to keep on working harder to gain as much information and knowledge as you can and that you need to stay active all the time. learn and then start your carrier by making small investment in the beginning while focusing on gaining more experience.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Yes I think all information is good you are giving and it is very helpful for beginner’s and some other ways of learning also good to use some YouTube channels are helping too much and some other websites have a great information which give great help to the new beginner traders,
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I think the best way of learning is do trading with own hands but trade with very little amount at initial stage and after that when you can do it again and again you will know well and also attach some good channels which you thing these are good for learning may be it is YouTube channel or any other platform,
Activity: 196

The best thing to do by a beginner is to first improve his/her knowledge about bitcoin. Read an article, watch videos and ask for those who are highly educated on bitcoin to lessen the risk of getting frustrated about bitcoin.
You gonna right,,,earning knowledge is the key to foundation to build your personality through your learning attainment,,, even if
 with the Prof.person will continous learning,,,because through of this you will aware to do your move(when you play at crytoworld),,and avoid  to from lose and mistake,,,specially in trading method, whether its hardwork  to do the task and challenging.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 347

Experience is an interesting thing, but it will not bring too much experience for this job. Because I have seen so many people repeat their mistakes and can not improve.
I think this work needs a philosophy of study. Because the philosophy will help you be more consistent in investing and always think well about it. It will not bring bad mood to traders when the market goes down. So I think we should look for a top course before deciding on investing.
Investors can really be classified into different behaviors and mentality thats why we do see successful ones and those who failed down no matter what they do.Some of them do play safe by just simply holding into the coins that they do posses and some have the risk factor to go with the volatility of crypto yet they do able to see opportunity on making money with such movement. Forex and stockmarket is different with crypto when it comes to stability but we do know which one do have the edge when it comes to profitability but also with the level of risk as well.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Experience is an interesting thing, but it will not bring too much experience for this job. Because I have seen so many people repeat their mistakes and can not improve.
I think this work needs a philosophy of study. Because the philosophy will help you be more consistent in investing and always think well about it. It will not bring bad mood to traders when the market goes down. So I think we should look for a top course before deciding on investing.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 447
It is always more beneficial to learn through your own experience, but as you said, it is harder and longer than anything else.
Yes,practice makes a man perfect but as a beginner he need to learn trading by investing very little amount on the trial basis.And also we need learn own strategy to be a successful trader and need to be clear that long or short term trading.
well, as long as they practice, little by little, they will surely know what to do. sometimes, someone who is just trading, is in too much of a hurry and makes big investments. they should do it little by little, it will make them grow in this case.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Trading can't be said as an easy things, there are so much to learn before you can make profit in trading, if trading is an easy thing there won't be any people losing money because of trading, and the best way to learn is to do the real trade, learn by experience is the best way to become a good trader
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
If you learn how to cryto trading with no guidance I'll a sure you will lose lots of your profit. Because you will try and try till you learn. Just what I did I lose lots of my profit. But now I just teaching my friends how to trade.

I suggest you to learn more first about crypto or what coin you will trade. Canvas what site will fit for you and lastly be patient.
Activity: 420
Merit: 28

This is Right, I also learn Crypto Trading without any help from anyone, just explore but always remember Buy low Sell high to get a profit
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
There are some basics of crypto market investment that a person should familiarize him with before he starts trading in the crypto market. The basics are, not to invest more than what you cannot afford to lose, always diversify your investments in order to minimize the risks, and the higher the risk the greater will be the return. Rest knowledge about market trends, technical analysis and charts can be known as the investor starts trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
I agree with your statement. For me, forex is more complicated than trading an altcoin. I started my trades in etherdelta and no one teaches me in person how to do trades. I just watch a video on youtube and after navigating the tools, I realized that it was super easy! All you have to do is apply a simple math when trading. When you started your first trade, it will be applicable to other trading platform. A simple click on color red and green with the math.  Wink
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
It is always more beneficial to learn through your own experience, but as you said, it is harder and longer than anything else.
Yes,practice makes a man perfect but as a beginner he need to learn trading by investing very little amount on the trial basis.And also we need learn own strategy to be a successful trader and need to be clear that long or short term trading.
Pages:
Jump to: