Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning day trading - page 3. (Read 2487 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 02:27:59 PM
It was a green week and it is something really hard to lose at any given point.
Activity: 44
August 18, 2018, 05:57:41 AM
There are quiet a few portals and you can always go for that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 08:14:22 AM
Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm  I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

Although free channel has helped me immensely so far but it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.  
if you want to learn how to trade or how to earn money with this kind of opportunity you must need to have some knowledge to overcome it with yourself
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 07:44:40 AM
Their is no doubt that that their are channels where you get a lot of information for free. These channels release information but they are always for the beginners level. When you want to go higher, one must pay for knowledge as knowledge isn't free. You can try the paid channel for one month and see how things are done there. You can never get what you want except you take a dimension of risk. This is my advice to you
Activity: 28
August 17, 2018, 06:52:56 AM
It will happen smoothly if you practice it properly.
Activity: 26
August 16, 2018, 05:43:56 PM
There is no gain without pain and everything come from learning and it is the only thing.
Activity: 42
August 16, 2018, 05:12:37 PM
It is very much important to learn and study things about day trading and how it works.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
August 16, 2018, 05:06:21 PM
Thanks a lot for sharing that because I am also about to enter this amazing world of cryptocurrency trading and I'm in desperate need to know the principles as great sources of information.
I know that it can be a little bit intimidating to begin trading especially in this market that is so volatile and that is not in the best possible shape, and when you take into account the huge competition to make money it is easy to feel small, but we all begin like that and since the conditions of the market are not going to improve soon and the competition will only go up then today is the best time to start your journey, just do not forget to prepare as much as you can before you start trading because if you lose your money there is not other way to recover it but to trade even more.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
August 16, 2018, 03:44:12 PM
Well, I do not think that day trading is a good choice to earn  an acceptable proportion of money especially in this total decline on the market at this period. Plus, You must learn how to trade well in a middle and long term. I advise you to read some useful books in the field of  trading cryptocurrency, they are appropriate for the beginners.
Furthermore, I do not advise you to looking for help, I must learn how help yourself with yourself, and even if you lose a lot of money on the first period, it is not the end of world, and it is normal thing due to you are beginner , the failed experience can help you to understandnnmany things and to improve your knowledge .
Some traders are getting a well amount of profit even if the market is already declining and that amazes me because they know when to buy and when to sell in just a small fraction of decline they can get a good profit from it slowly but surely.

Seeking help for an experienced traders is a good choice where depending only yourself is quite a hard choice to take because you don't have any idea of what is going on. That's why it is recommendable to get someone that knows trading.
Activity: 76
August 16, 2018, 03:43:50 PM
You must learn how to trade, it might take time but it is an important thing to learn.
Activity: 21
August 16, 2018, 03:36:19 PM
Rather than going through books it is good to experiment and find the truth, because in most of the cases people just find the learning from someone's experience. It is good to have a reference book, but the learning need to be done slowly with the small capital volume into trading. This will make the user feel the truth to the one on the book which gives a perfect solution on trading with ease.
I disagree, this is not the kind of thing that you can learn only by doing, do you know why? Because it takes money to play in this market, there are activities that you can practice and even if there is a starting cost you can practice it free of cost, but trading does not work like that a single mistake could cost you half of your capital and you could lose that just in a few hours, you need to learn first and then practice what you have learned, there is not another way.

It is something you can learn by doing. Just start small, and don't use leverage. You don't need to be trading full lots with many of the coins that are listed. Trade mini or micro positions until you can consistently make money. If you've got $1000 in savings, start trading with $100. If you can turn that into $200, then maybe add another $100 from your savings and start trading higher amounts.

A single mistake can cost you have of your capital if you practice careless risk management. Know your limits and your risk tolerance. Don't open positions without clearly defined reasons. Have a checklist for entry and exit conditions. Run over it for every trade.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 02:02:31 PM
I think learning day in trading  is like a seminar to the beginners or newbie in this kind of business to earn a knowledge regarding this and also to be familiarized to the flow of the business.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
August 14, 2018, 05:15:58 PM
Learning day trading is a most important factor in crypto world. If you are a big capital owner you can invest and hold but you are not with big amount of money you will have to trade and incresed your capital. When you are going to trade you have to obsearve where you invest and why are you there. There are many sites and channels which helps to trade. You can observe those

Yes you should learn how to trade and become knowledgeable about the market before joining this industry and that is the problem of every new traders, they just invest even though they did not have a good experience or information about cryptocurrency so they tend to sell their coins at the lowest price when the market price is dumping.
Activity: 854
Merit: 116
August 14, 2018, 04:30:33 PM
Well, I do not think that day trading is a good choice to earn  an acceptable proportion of money especially in this total decline on the market at this period. Plus, You must learn how to trade well in a middle and long term. I advise you to read some useful books in the field of  trading cryptocurrency, they are appropriate for the beginners.
Furthermore, I do not advise you to looking for help, I must learn how help yourself with yourself, and even if you lose a lot of money on the first period, it is not the end of world, and it is normal thing due to you are beginner , the failed experience can help you to understandnnmany things and to improve your knowledge .
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 03:13:39 PM
Learning day trading is a most important factor in crypto world. If you are a big capital owner you can invest and hold but you are not with big amount of money you will have to trade and incresed your capital. When you are going to trade you have to obsearve where you invest and why are you there. There are many sites and channels which helps to trade. You can observe those
Activity: 132
August 14, 2018, 02:00:21 PM
From where you want to learn? Youtube, Google or from any sites? Believe me, friend. There is no 100% correct way to learn this. Only one way I think. It is only you who can learn this. Use your own brain first. Watch market, predict anything and match. If you do this as a daily basis then sure you can do better in day trading without help from anyone or sites.
Activity: 66
August 14, 2018, 07:34:41 AM
it is clearly not the advisable thing and you must surely not do that.
Activity: 81
August 14, 2018, 06:52:31 AM
It was important for me to learn the day trading when I first started off.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
August 14, 2018, 05:05:05 AM
Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm  I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

Although free channel has helped me immensely so far but it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.   

Trading on equity is buying and selling of stocks to make a profit of the stock markets. I think learning how to day trade is a decision each and everything that many people make to live their dream of having complete freedom in terms of time, money and location. Beginners learning how to trade should read our many tutorials and watch how to videos to get practical tips. However, learning day trading I would also advise you go about the trading process intelligently as the statistics.

Bottom line is that for day trading you need time, a lot of time. Not like couple hours everyday, you need to be online as much as you can in different periods of day and night, and when you are not active you still need to be connected, if something happen you need to react as fast as possible. You need to be active in more than one group, but will you pay or not for membership doesn`t change much, you don`t learn there you just get signals and you follow them, if group have high percent of good trades you will make money, if not all of you will lose. Learning process come from observing the market, reading news, having couple good sources for valid infromations, than you can trade, buy or sell and with good timing you make profit. When you are good enough you can make your own group and people will follow you, you can become a trader that give signals and you can be paid for that. That`s the difference between trader and when you just follow some trader signals.
Activity: 448
August 14, 2018, 04:39:23 AM

Trading on equity is buying and selling of stocks to make a profit of the stock markets. I think learning how to day trade is a decision each and everything that many people make to live their dream of having complete freedom in terms of time, money and location. Beginners learning how to trade should read our many tutorials and watch how to videos to get practical tips. However, learning day trading I would also advise you go about the trading process intelligently as the statistics.
Pages:
Jump to: