Pages:
Author

Topic: Learning day trading - page 6. (Read 2487 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 04:44:16 AM
But currently, you want to invest in cryptos?
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 04:30:21 AM
if you want to trade you have to learn from now, because the price of coins in the market is decreasing, start trading with prices falling, this is the right time to start trading.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
August 07, 2018, 03:38:59 AM
Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm  I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

Although free channel has helped me immensely so far but it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.  

There are ways to learn about day trading and it's for us to explore and find ways to learn about day trading. We should be willing to learn all the basics of trading so that we'll have enough knowledge when we do it in actual. Day trading is a great way to have a pasaive income so we must also try it.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 03:26:08 AM
What coins are you trading today friends?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
August 03, 2018, 09:59:06 PM
Learning to trade every day is indeed necessary for us to learn, because if we trade in the short term or even by trading on a daily basis we can have very many advantages, if we want to have the investment advantage every day in the trading market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
August 03, 2018, 05:53:30 PM
The first thing I did when I was learning daytrading was to become an expert on candle charts.  There are 12 hr series on just this one chart alone.  It has really is the one tool yo need to be proficient with as almost everything you see is a candle stick chart. 

I somehow did the same thing too. However, for me, I binged read so many tips and guides that many seasoned traders posted. I also watched videos in YouTube and many other sources showing charts, graphs and how to follow market movements that could be relevant to day trading. It's not an easy thing to do though because when you are starting everything seemed to be confusing, so you have to really spend a good amount of time to actually patch all details together to make it useful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
August 03, 2018, 05:49:48 PM
I think you know how coins value works its hard to get income for day trading, i considered the short trading once you see an income just sell the coin you have but you cant see coins will give high increase of value everyday only few coins did that but if you are lucky enough you can earn profit in day trading but not that huge income.
Activity: 294
August 03, 2018, 05:25:01 PM
My best recommendation is to learn first yourself. You can learn this google, you tube or anywhere. The paid group isn’t good. Most of them are a cheater. Avoid them without any hesitation. Only you and your brain can be enough for success or learn anything. Believe me. Besides you can join many free group or forum and ask for help.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
August 03, 2018, 04:47:00 PM
Recently I asked about day trading tips on this forum and got really nice response. Some one introduced me to Voodoo day trading community where I found perfect atmosphere to learn day trading and technical analysis: https://discord.gg/yBmNzRm  I have spent last whole week in the free channel in the group and learnt some interesting tricks and earned a decent amount of money.

Although free channel has helped me immensely so far but it feels like to reach the next level, I have to join paid channel. I wanted to ask that is it worth to pay for learning day trading or I could found free stuff instead? This forum has been a great help to me in past. I hope I will get some valuable feedback this time too.  

It's really good that you learnt trading through free channel but it's not a good idea at all to pay for learning a thing which you have already learnt. All you need now is a bit more experience, thats all. Plus, most of the paid channel are just pump and dump group and if you join them then you'll regret it and lose your capital in the process.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 02, 2018, 02:26:31 AM
In a bear market, day trading makes perfect sense. As Hodling will only decrease the asset value.
Activity: 154
August 03, 2018, 04:46:08 PM
In my own opinion, you were quite lucky to be able to make some profits. Day trading is quite risky and you need a very good understanding on how short term trades works. You need to learn how to make your own analysis and not to depend on any group for signals.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 04:41:28 PM
if that helps a lot I feel worthy of paying fees in terms of learning like the word used to school which usually makes payments every month to get knowledge to be smart and smart
Activity: 280
August 03, 2018, 03:31:20 PM
If you want to get better in your day trading, master technical analysis,
and by using some proven day trading strategies
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
August 03, 2018, 10:43:19 AM
Rather than going through books it is good to experiment and find the truth, because in most of the cases people just find the learning from someone's experience. It is good to have a reference book, but the learning need to be done slowly with the small capital volume into trading. This will make the user feel the truth to the one on the book which gives a perfect solution on trading with ease.
I disagree, this is not the kind of thing that you can learn only by doing, do you know why? Because it takes money to play in this market, there are activities that you can practice and even if there is a starting cost you can practice it free of cost, but trading does not work like that a single mistake could cost you half of your capital and you could lose that just in a few hours, you need to learn first and then practice what you have learned, there is not another way.
brand new
July 31, 2018, 12:08:09 PM
What about day trading in HODL coins? if trade goes wrong we can always HODL!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 05:28:59 AM
On the off chance that you wish to learn facilitate then you can joined the paid channel, I figure individuals will show you progressively in the event that you pay them cash, and you can know and take as far as they can tell, you can take in the free stuff from YouTube or web yet it won't be the same, and when you require the propel exchanging technique,it's smarter to gain specifically from the general population where you can asked and see all the more profoundly.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
August 02, 2018, 05:09:56 AM
i think not good idea day trading,  now the market is down, btc is not stable your money is lost
Learning of the day trading and the skills which you need to learn to become an expert in day trading is not an easy thing to do and that it is not possible for all of us to learn them in lesser time. You have to put in the best of your efforts to make things work in your favour and that you have to seek guidance form the experts too which can then give you a better advice.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
August 02, 2018, 02:32:59 AM
For Cryptocurrency trading,  learning on the job is especially important and the most effective way of gaining skill and developing a unique method that is mastered by you to be used exclusively for you.  This is the way to have an edge in this trading  game.
brand new
July 31, 2018, 06:29:48 AM
BTC going down a bit. Not a good day to day trade!!
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 05:02:07 AM
I think in the paid channels you can find the same thing that is in the free. in any case, it is always necessary to consider different points of view. this will give the flexibility of the mind
Pages:
Jump to: