Pages:
Author

Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto? - page 23. (Read 2616 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?

you should not do that because it will make you lose, you should still work in the office or work in the real world and trading only you make as a side job that makes the assets you have multiplied.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.

I also quit my job just to focus on crypto world but i think this is the wrong move i did before, because everytime i get my token in bounty campaign i just simply sell it and never try to hold because i need cash. But the worst happen  is the price of token i have was so big now ,and i regret that i never hold.

I am just a student and I am studying hard for me to have a stable job in the future after I finish school and I am doing bitcoin holding and a bit investment just for me to have enough fund for my studies and I am just wondering and so confused why a lot of people here had quit their job just to focus on bitcoin? and some were planning to quit when there is a chance.

I don't see the logic for now since I am not in your shoe, I am just so confused now? Would I still continue my studies or would just have my own business and be full time here in crypto? As almost all of my relatives kept saying that if I finished my school studies then I will be able to fulfill my dreams and it can easily be reach.

What do you think guys?
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
Use of the crypto currency is increasing every day. if you do not get a job, you can run you family by investing in crypto currency. You have to be skilled for this, job skills are needed. But do not have freedom and do lots of free trading of crypto trading whenever you want. make your decision. 
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I am thinking the same thing! Hopefully soooooonest I can quit my job to focus on crypto.   Grin I still need to stretch my portfolio a little bit more. I envy you man!
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I also quit my job just to focus on crypto world but i think this is the wrong move i did before, because everytime i get my token in bounty campaign i just simply sell it and never try to hold because i need cash. But the worst happen  is the price of token i have was so big now ,and i regret that i never hold.
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
Good ob brother,  very soon I will do this Wink
It is not good mate because now everything is very expensive so if you will leave your job for trading in bitcoin only then it will be hard for you to reach your needs. Trading is having risk so if you are willing to earn profit you will have to use both at the same time, do your job in day and make bitcoin trading at night as bitcoin is an online job we can use it anytime no restriction for time in bitcoin. So for me leaving job is worse decision.
I have experienced it and tried too in doing this but it didn't work out. I ended up having a part time job to suit my trading and little investment. I hope this works out for you cause I will really like to know how it went out. And as for the mining. It also good if you can add it to your trading so far you have the capital, hopefully, your profit might increase.
Activity: 76
I used to be very soft and time consuming for Crytopia, but I think not so I decided to hold and do other work.  Wink Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
congratulations, I wouldn't have the force to leave my job yet. Are you gonna sell some of your values to live ? Or you have some savings that you can use for now and so hold the maximum you can in crypto?
Activity: 360

This is not actually a bad idea since trading crypto is a really good source of income. I think one of the best thing about trading is having the control on when to hold, trade or sell one's coin. This way you can earn more based on what you have invested to buy the coins that you have and you can make it profitable depending on your standards.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
congratulation! Cryptocurrency is a good market where we can work and receive money. I believe that if you have a good trading skill, you will get big success in that market.
Activity: 20
appreciate your bold decision. It's always an option i think about but then I'll never put it into reality for different reasons.
Activity: 70
That's a great decision for life. But from here, you have to work hard to not only earn money but also to contribute to the crypto community. 'Never Regret' for this decision once and just keep looking forward. Good luck.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
I think you make good decision because salary of office job is can not make us to get financial freedom. I worked in office since 10 years but i can not make money like many investor of cryptocurrency. They was become rich just by make investment in BTC and ETH in 1 years.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Well, the question is can you survive at the bear market?

It's okay when you want to quit your real life job and start to be full time traders. But the problem is no one can guarantee you to have a fixed and steady income. If the bears market lasts for a long time can you able to survive. Its just contain too much risk, if we only relying to full time on cryptocurrenices trading.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
I don't gave to any kind of advice. You better understand either you will live without any kind of permanent income but i think if you have any sourse of income than it is good for you if you can spend all your time to work in the crypto world, you can get much profit. I really wanna quit my job but I cant due to my expances . I have to take care my babies and I am not confident enough to give up my salary.
Well said. It is all about the preferences of individuals.
When people are capable of finding consistent income from crypto trading then that will be nothing wrong to adopt it as their full-time job over traditional jobs. But, in my experience I have not seen any trader is consistently making good trades for making a living out of it. Probably after years of experience anyone can make consistent trading but it takes time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
I don't gave to any kind of advice. You better understand either you will live without any kind of permanent income but i think if you have any sourse of income than it is good for you if you can spend all your time to work in the crypto world, you can get much profit. I really wanna quit my job but I cant due to my expances . I have to take care my babies and I am not confident enough to give up my salary.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
in my opinion to leave work at the office really, only in that case if you find the right sources of income such as https://daneel.io and properly diversify risks. If something close to do and put your heart in it, you will succeed!
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
Good ob brother,  very soon I will do this Wink
It is not good mate because now everything is very expensive so if you will leave your job for trading in bitcoin only then it will be hard for you to reach your needs. Trading is having risk so if you are willing to earn profit you will have to use both at the same time, do your job in day and make bitcoin trading at night as bitcoin is an online job we can use it anytime no restriction for time in bitcoin. So for me leaving job is worse decision.
As a student i think it is the best for me that i came in so early and have enough time to build my future through crypto and collect as much as i can through it. i mostly manage mostly all of my time in trading investment when i off in my working job,mostly i divided my time,while a day in a work and trading in night, i done this because i want to earn an extra income and become someday a good entrepreneurs.
Activity: 364

salute for those of you who have dared to leave your office job and switch to crypto full time, I have not dared to leave my job because I am still not smart in trading, I do not dare to take risks if I make the wrong decision and make me lose
Activity: 132
Use of the crypto currency is increasing every day. if you do not get a job, you can run you family by investing in crypto currency. You have to be skilled for this, job skills are needed. But do not have freedom and do lots of free trading of crypto trading whenever you want. make your decision.  
Pages:
Jump to: