Pages:
Author

Topic: Leave full time office job to trade crypto? - page 18. (Read 2616 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 01:17:58 AM
Trading and all other methods are not a joke and will require your time and effort and next time the OP must think first thoroughly  before making such decisions. Good thing about exchange sites and trading on their platforms is that they work all the time, so we can trade in anytime. There is always couple free hours that can be spend on trading, cause of that its great to combine any work with trading.
Activity: 182
February 04, 2018, 01:17:37 AM
This is a courageous step, you are highly great. Taking crypto as full business worth it compares what you will gain, investment and as entrepreneur to being as business builder another person success. Absolutely yes, leaving a full-time job to do trading in the crypto is really fearless. Doing as work in trading, investing, and here in bounty are good because if wherever you are that suits your need it is okay
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
February 03, 2018, 06:41:24 PM
I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
Anyone who has been off work like me can share your experiences?

You must be pretty brave leaving your work, this "doing bounty campaign, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and maybe next time I'll learn about mining." can be done 4 hours in a day so why leave your work. It is your decision, by the way, but I think it better for both have a work here in crypto and in the real world. One of my worst experiences here is that it almost takes at least 3 months before I got my part of a campaign. If I don't have a work that time I might be leaving my apartment and go in the streets.  Time management is important, just don't take over time.
Let's say you have a 6-6 shift time, you can have 5 hours and work till midnight in the crypto world.
Your work in the real world can also be used in everyday expenses and an addition if you want to build a mining rig.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
February 03, 2018, 06:25:34 PM
This idea is very risky, and its surely not recommended. Trading crypto currencies still very risky job and not stable at all, you can lose your hard earned money anytime especially if you joined this field without good knowledge. Its better to keep your full time job, and treat trading as an additional work, not more.
Activity: 127
February 03, 2018, 05:41:07 PM
Dont quit your main job to trade crypto. Just doing your work in office and do it trade crypto as a side job. Because trade crypto can do in any where and any time. I think is better than trade crypto just as a side job.
Your decision has to be the best one for you, if you office is paying you enough so that you can live a good life, then don’t change it because it will effect you by your professional weakens and if you think that your pay isn’t matching your work, then you must switch your job or start trading as a full time. At this time, the market is full of fluctuation which can give you profits by day trading but for that you got to have minimum $10k to fulfil your needs.

I agree with it. We just need to keep going in our regular job and we need to do the trading in the same time. This is the most efficient methd for us to find a balance between these two income sources.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
February 03, 2018, 01:25:05 PM
Dont quit your main job to trade crypto. Just doing your work in office and do it trade crypto as a side job. Because trade crypto can do in any where and any time. I think is better than trade crypto just as a side job.
Your decision has to be the best one for you, if you office is paying you enough so that you can live a good life, then don’t change it because it will effect you by your professional weakens and if you think that your pay isn’t matching your work, then you must switch your job or start trading as a full time. At this time, the market is full of fluctuation which can give you profits by day trading but for that you got to have minimum $10k to fulfil your needs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 01:17:36 PM
I just quit my office job to have full time in crypto world. I split my time of day to work manything: doing bounty campains, researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.
I personally dont suggest quitting job because of working in crypto world, specifically trading. But I think you have a potential, I dont know though because you are just a newbie. I think it depends on your job but if you think you can gain more profit if you focus on crypto then it is good. But keep in mind that the income in crypto is not consistent and time may come that you will have more income in job than in crypto,it depends.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 08:00:28 AM
Congrats to you, you made the first step from transitioning from mundane and banal work to a never ending,
Interesting,and always evolving industry.crypto is very profitable,I have a lot to get to the profits.There is a lot of opportunity in.Trading but if you failed in understanding everything you just might lose everything.I split my time of day to work manything.doing bounty campains,Researching good crypto to invest, trading 3 - 4 times per week (not day trading) and may be next time i'll  learn about mining.but I ever have that thought, it's easier to earn in crypto than in office job,my earning in crypto is almost the same with my salary,and I only spend around 2 hours, but because bitcoin is under a heavy surveillance by my government,I don't really dare to quit for now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
February 03, 2018, 07:12:06 AM

I've been in trading and I must say it is really a good experience, I learned many things about crypto world. Now, I am trying to look for a job, and I want to try trading while working full time. I hope I can do it. But if I can't I'll leave my job to do full time trading again. I want to earn money eventhough you can earn bigtime in trading you are not always sure that you can earn, there is always a loss depending on your strategy, so I want to have a work so that if the coins I invest in gets dump I have the money from my job to recover from my loss.
Activity: 116
https://twitter.com/_Crypto_Mike
February 03, 2018, 04:51:22 AM
this guy right here has some good techniques regarding bitcoin trading!..http://dc4422mg49eebm8cl2hh3t1v29.hop.clickbank.net/
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 03, 2018, 04:46:30 AM
I did not quit my job only to day trade, as I am primarily a long term holder but I do mainly freelance jobs and bounties for coins so I am living off of that plus collecting coins for our pension fund and future. I have to say though, despite the huge bear market, it is is still better to work in crypto at the moment than in your regular mainstream and fairly low paid job. We see the USD going down and also the GBP because of the Brexit, losing value, so it is not only Bitcoin that goes down in price, fiat is also losing it's value yearly, as governments print more and more money and generate inflation this way. Goos luck with doing crypto trading full time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
February 03, 2018, 03:55:06 AM

Its very brave decision. Applause for you and congratulation.
Actually i want to be like you but i am not brave like you. I hope in the future i can brave to take that decision.
I think It depend on your experience and your interest. If you have a great experience in crypto like you are a good trader or investor or good coder or manager and have ability to work for long time then you need to join crypto and leave your regular job because you can make huge money in very short time easily as compare to regular job.
Activity: 169
February 03, 2018, 03:50:31 AM

Good for you dude! but for me I will not quit/leave my job just to have full time in crypto world, because Bitcoin and Exchange can do only for part time like what i'm doing right now, before I go to work I will visit, post and read in forum then while i'm on my break and after my work, much better if we do not stop looking for other alternatives just to make our life richer, but if i will become a millionaire and I know it will Grin thru the help of Bitcoin and exchange I will immediately resign to my job and still I will not make it full time but I will look for business to help me and my family to have a better life in the future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
February 03, 2018, 03:01:24 AM
I'm doing the same thing as you.Two things do not work together so we gave all the leaves.I have 10year fulltime time tarder.I'm at forex market 10year Study and trading, If you are a full-time trade then I have a consultation for you.You can buy low price coins for long time.Long term means  5/6 month....
You cannot manage both the things that is trading and having some full time job at the very same time but you can invest your money into bitcoin or any other coin while doing your job along with it. It is really a difficult thing to manage your time in a way that can help you earn money by doing both the things simultaneously. Giving up your job for the sake of trading is not an appreciable thing and it is better not to take such kind of risk.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 01:46:32 AM
Fulltime crypto is boring, try to do something different like blogging & making video for shearing your experience about crypto , Thus helps crypto community & you both. Feel proud yourself by doing some charity. Best of luck
Activity: 214
February 03, 2018, 01:37:04 AM
For me, as I can manage my time to do it both,. A full time job and having a job to trade with crypto is the one given me proud to my self. As I can do it both,. As I can manage my time to equally prepared myself I know there's a time for me to have a good life. For me to have a lot of gracefully life. In terms by faithful in gods name.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 01:16:48 AM
Wonderful steps you have taken.....I hope it doesn't boomerang
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 02:24:11 PM
I suggest not to do this, I mean you can have two life and you can still do crypto trading while doing your office works or something. Its still different having a life than a life at home Cheesy if you know what i mean. But yeah still depends on you. Its just that for me its best to keep your job and do cryptotrading at the same or as your part time anyway it wont take too much of your time. Its cool having two lives people will wonder how do you get such money and theyre not. So yeah keep living your lives bros!
Cryptocurrency is the future of the world and you should keep this thing in mind. Crypto coin especially the bitcoin is the father of all coins and it is appreciated all over the world. Many people have already left their day jobs because of bitcoin because these days jobs are always very hectic and the bosses are hell exacting plus cheap. Bitcoin is simply going to make you earn more than what you are earning with their jobs.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 06:57:57 AM
I've been trading. Also I invest in some coins.Part of the money I invest in ICO.
These 3 directions of my activities help me to deal with cryptocurrencies a good income that is comparable to high wages.
I like to do it. I try to control the risks. My loss, much less profit.I wish you all great success
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
February 02, 2018, 06:21:51 AM
The decision for you to abandon your jobs for cryptocurrencies is a good one but I hope you have prepared you mind for the worst. if you have idea on how to trade forex and stocks then you can actually live on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies trading. I will also said you should build your twitter and facebook account in other to make maximum profit in your online works.
Pages:
Jump to: