Pages:
Author

Topic: Ledger Nano S Plus - page 7. (Read 1365 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
December 10, 2021, 10:26:33 AM
Judging by its feature, I have a feeling it'd be around €89 while also providing discounts to those who have purchased the Nano S lately.

I don't understand their business policy, because this move doesn't make sense to me at all - because currently X costs around 120 EUR, and S around 60 EUR, so this S plus will cost around 90 EUR - but wouldn't it be more logical to lower the price of X? They are developing a product that users allegedly want, and they already have one, the only problem is the price and the problem with the battery.

I wonder who would even think of buying an X if they don't need a BT and a battery - well, I would have bought this model if it had existed a few years ago - which means that they are deliberately sending X into history - real geniuses👎
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
December 10, 2021, 09:51:13 AM
- Bigger memory to support more coins and apps.
They've just mentioned a few minutes ago that "it'll have about the same storage as the Nano X", so it's slightly less than 1.8 Mb and despite really hating how they've been dealing with certain issues, a part of me wants to get one of these when it comes out [assuming that it'd come with a reasonable price tag].

- Price between 59€ and 119€
Judging by its feature, I have a feeling it'd be around €89 while also providing discounts to those who have purchased the Nano S lately.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 3131
December 10, 2021, 08:42:37 AM
- Added battery.

That would be totally pointless without Bluetooth or a microSD card reader and re-designed software. They have already denied this guess on Twitter.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
December 10, 2021, 07:34:39 AM
Ledger is planning to release their new hardware wallet device called Ledger Nano S Plus in early 2022, and it will have some improvements compared to regular Ledger Nano S wallet.

What we know about Ledger Nano S Plus so far?

- Bigger memory to support more coins and apps.
- Bigger and clearer screen for better user experience.
- No Bluetooth connection.
- Two control buttons on top.
- USB-C connection.

What can we speculate about Nano S Plus?

- Added battery.
- Price between 59€ and 119€

https://twitter.com/_pgauthier/status/1471137009272074245

Pages:
Jump to: