Pages:
Author

Topic: [Lee group] 4 Hour free hosted Dragon 1T Miner trial giveaway - page 2. (Read 3784 times)

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
Trial went great. Thanks!!!
legendary
Activity: 1456
dziny credentials have been sent!

teeGUMES you will be first tomorrow.  Happy mining and a goodnight to all!
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
So here's my report back: the miner worked as stated. It was actually above 1TH. I just want to give you all a warning, though, to set your miner on a pool other than Slush's. Because it took the pool so long to find a block, my 4 hours of 1 TH (which was estimated at 0.016 BTC (or 16 mBTC) ended up being completely wasted and I earned 0.

Go with a pool that pays PPS or that is finding more blocks.

Eligius or BTCGuild are usually safe bets.

Meh, we learn from our mistakes, :p. I haven't done flat out BTC mining in so long it took forever to figure out where I should go (and landed on Slush's). I was also the first miner for the day and so I didn't get a notice early enough (as I was asleep) to get in on the entire time period. Either way, it did prove that the miner works as expected so there's the positive side.
legendary
shmendes credentials have been sent!  Happy mining.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
So here's my report back: the miner worked as stated. It was actually above 1TH. I just want to give you all a warning, though, to set your miner on a pool other than Slush's. Because it took the pool so long to find a block, my 4 hours of 1 TH (which was estimated at 0.016 BTC (or 16 mBTC) ended up being completely wasted and I earned 0.

Eligius or BTCGuild are usually safe bets.
legendary

legendary
sorryforthat credentials were sent at 4 happy mining!

shmendes and dziny times slots sent!
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
daddyfatsax credentials were sent at 12:00 Happy mining!

sorryforthat time was sent.

I apologize promo is taking so long but with  such a large response and 4 hour trials (8 sleep trial) it just takes a while to get through everyone were making it there.  I am sorry to hear about anyone missing trial for any reason, but on this current promo the queue is locked to the people shown in third post. With trying to get to each of you as quick as possible there is no re-adding or adding more people on this current promo.

Hopefully after this we will be able to do future Lee group promos Smiley but the immediate goal is to give everyone a spot as soon as possible.  If you are wondering if you are getting close please use 3rd post to see everyone up above is a trial slot that has passed.  Everyone below is one to come, and it goes directly down the list in order of signing up.

woot, you guys are awesome, got the time slot and only 2.5 hours till my login info. Thank you guys again for the promo
legendary
daddyfatsax credentials were sent at 12:00 Happy mining!

sorryforthat time was sent.

I apologize promo is taking so long but with  such a large response and 4 hour trials (8 sleep trial) it just takes a while to get through everyone were making it there.  I am sorry to hear about anyone missing trial for any reason, but on this current promo the queue is locked to the people shown in third post. With trying to get to each of you as quick as possible there is no re-adding or adding more people on this current promo.

Hopefully after this we will be able to do future Lee group promos Smiley but the immediate goal is to give everyone a spot as soon as possible.  If you are wondering if you are getting close please use 3rd post to see everyone up above is a trial slot that has passed.  Everyone below is one to come, and it goes directly down the list in order of signing up.
legendary
Activity: 938
Well, that's a good idea, I've read mixed results with the Dragon 1T. If it opens again I'm in Wink
legendary
cr4sh0verride credentials have been sent!

daddyfatsax time has been sent.  Happy Mining!
legendary
macsheadroom your credentials have been sent! Now i can sleep today Smiley

cr4sh0verride you will be tomorrow morning next in line.

Happy mining!
legendary
Hey!  When can I get in on this trial?  Didn't get anything yet.

You will see were making it down the list.  Just at 4 hour trials and 8 once for me to sleep takes a a little while to get through the list Smiley

Basically It was a amazing response in a short amount of time.  Sign ups are closed to get caught up.  I apologize at your spot on the list and wait it is all based on when signed up.  It looks like around 6 or so more day's to get caught up because of the quick and vast response. 

Please keep a eye on 3rd post and you will see your name getting higher and higher as trials are done Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Hey!  When can I get in on this trial?  Didn't get anything yet.
legendary
Great trial. I love these machines.  I've got 2 now and waiting for the price to come down some to get a couple more.  Lee group is very good to work with!

Great!  Glad you enjoyed the trial enough to buy some machines.  That is a big compliment, thank you for your business. As always happy mining!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Great trial. I love these machines.  I've got 2 now and waiting for the price to come down some to get a couple more.  Lee group is very good to work with!
legendary
xingqiaoyin credintals have been sent

macsheadroom time slot has been sent.  As always happy mining!
legendary
gurki credentials have been sent!

xingqiaoyin time has been sent.  Happy mining to all!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Thanks for the opportunity to test your miner.
Left me drooling for more Th/s loving.. If only I had the cash for one or a few... still a speck of dust in a desert though :/
legendary
Ranlo credentials have been sent happy mining!

And gurki time has been sent! 

More times sent out later today Smiley

Thanks! Confirmed and also want to report back that after almost 30m, the hash rate has shown to be well above 1TH. According to the pools I've tested, it's more like 1.2 or so!
Pages:
Jump to: