Pages:
Author

Topic: [Lee group] 4 Hour free hosted Dragon 1T Miner trial giveaway - page 6. (Read 3784 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Owner, Minersource.net
If the A2 becomes available, I would like to try.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I would like a trial the Dragon 1T if possible please. Will fill out the form momentarily.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Glad to see lot's of interest in A2, but currently we just have Dragon's as test trials.

LOL well you should change your google form Smiley

As I am an early Dragon hosted customer of Mr Lee I won't take someones spot to test something I already know works  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Glad to see lot's of interest in A2, but currently we just have Dragon's as test trials.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Interested in trying out the A2 to see how stable it is.
legendary
bgibso01 email has been sent out!  Let me know if any trouble.  In future guide will have pictures but wanted to get this started Smiley
Activity: 742
A2 test interest here too
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
I also want a trial so thanks
Activity: 770
Looking for a spot thanks
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
hope our new plan will bring more people to mine

A2 trial please
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I'll be glad to do a trial. Love the dealings so far!
legendary
[Reserved]

User's who have tested the Lee Hosted Dragon 1T so far:

1. bgibso01
2. Biffa
3. BCwinning
4. presidentcoin
5.miter_myles
6.Aureum_Coffee
7.btljuice
8. ranlo
9. gurki
10. xingqiaoyin
11. macsheadroom
12. cr4sh0verride
13. daddyfatsax
14. sorryforthat
15. shmendes
16. dziny
17. teeGUMES
18. Wolf_Pack

Please note at 4 hours each (And 8 on sleep trial)  trial it takes a bit to go through list but were going as quick as we can Smiley

The list below is to see a general idea of when you are coming up.  Once your trial time has passed you will be moved above.  Because I am only human and cannot be at computer 24/7 it does not indicate time of trial Smiley
Remaining from current list:

raskul
allcoinminer
nogreed
Peacefrog
mkjm
yslyung
baltimoreppc
djjacket
mojacho
grn
iglasses
jonnybravo0311
Foosty
apollojmr
kryptocoins
drukoz
bhai
ChuckBuck
idrive240
niktitan132
rony_90
-droid-

Thanks again everyone for participating in this Lee Group Dragon 1T trial!  We hope to open up list again once we get this list caught up!
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
hope our new plan will bring more people to mine
please leave some comments on our host service and if you can give some suggestion to get it better, that will be better
legendary
I am pleased to announce working with Mr. Lee/pcfli we are now offering 4 hour trials to let you test to out the data center and a Dragon 1T miner.

This is your opportunity to test a hosted Dragon Miner for 4 hours for free!  Simply post in forum and then fill out the google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Uj0Q3oj6IiqkKws5vlyvv2VoGzWr-pcpXq82AKq81d4/viewform

Thanks for such a great response! We appreciate everyone who has signed up so far.   Sign-ups are temporary closed to make sure we don't get to much of a back-log.  We want everyone who has signed up to get a trial!  We hope to open it again after list is complete.    

After you fill it out you will be added to a list of people for a free 4 hour trial.  Please only enter once, one trial per person currently.  Depending on how popular this trial is will determine how long it lasts!  Also make sure to use an email you have access to because directions, username, password, and time slot will be sent to the email you used in the forum.

Order will go by the order of your post in this thread on trial.  After posting in thread fill out the google form above.  Then just wait for your trial!

Bonus “Sleep Trial” the person who has the 12 AM central spot will get an 8 hour trial!  It will be from 12 AM central to 8 AM central to allow me sleep Smiley.

We hope you enjoy the opportunity to test out a hosted miner at Mr. Lee’s facility.

For purchases of hosted or shipped miners from Lee group buys please visit: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwweasy2minecom-340-the-group-buy-of-antminer-s5psu-included-514758
For a 24 hour rental of a Lee group hosted miners please visit: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lee-group-miner-rentals-dragon-1t-bitcoin-miner-a2-scypt-90-mhs-or-60-mh-613948
Pages:
Jump to: