Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1150$! The group buy of hosted bitmain S7 @4.73T online on 27th Jan!! - page 3. (Read 32924 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Hosting agreement started on basis to provide good hosting which Lee not providing as per agreement. We paid more than market rate for S7 not because we have more money to spend but on promise to get good service. Does he gave the good services for last 100 days ?

About buy back option or giving PPS income options came  directly form lee so what's wrong about posting loses in forum.

so Mr:Chup  Above option is given by Lee and if any one not happy about and loosing BTC which is his hard earn money (Not sure about you) he is entitled to put what he/she like.

As per your comment "fair offer would be shipping expenses to be covered by himself, that would cover not-mining shipping period."  So there is no place for desperate posts about loses.
Last 100 days for my miners are perfect. Mining on F2pool and Antpool. If You mine on pools out of China with China based hosting, You can expect outages. I had big problem in my first 100 days. Defective S7 that was returned to factory. 25 days off. Who's loss is bigger? In a first 100 days or last 100 days? So stop panicking around and prepare downtime calculation for compensation, You know that Lee compensates Your type of downtime, don't You?

He compensate only if Lee aware of any outage not individual machine (Still website is down)

Agreement never says  you have to us F2pool or Antpool (Both are cheaters any way) .

I still trust Lee but he need to sort his act to reply to emails and keep note of down time of each machines.

If he want get out of hosting then he need to compensate to recover their money (sorry Chup i have to say this as i am not rich as you are)
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I

Hosting agreement started on basis to provide good hosting which Lee not providing as per agreement. We paid more than market rate for S7 not because we have more money to spend but on promise to get good service. Does he gave the good services for last 100 days ?

About buy back option or giving PPS income options came  directly form lee so what's wrong about posting loses in forum.

so Mr:Chup  Above option is given by Lee and if any one not happy about and loosing BTC which is his hard earn money (Not sure about you) he is entitled to put what he/she like.

As per your comment "fair offer would be shipping expenses to be covered by himself, that would cover not-mining shipping period."  So there is no place for desperate posts about loses.
Last 100 days for my miners are perfect. Mining on F2pool and Antpool. If You mine on pools out of China with China based hosting, You can expect outages. I had big problem in my first 100 days. Defective S7 that was returned to factory. 25 days off. Who's loss is bigger? In a first 100 days or last 100 days? So stop panicking around and prepare downtime calculation for compensation, You know that Lee compensates Your type of downtime, don't You?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
it is also acceptable, i buy all s7 back according to the hosted s7 price on hashnest, currently the s7 price on hashnest is 0.0002/ GHS
so each s7@4730G=0.95 btc

Shoot that BTC over when you get a chance. Thanks for a almost two years of good hosting!

Quick edit: Li sent over the BTC and we're square. Luckily I have not had the issues some have had and can say only good things about my experience with Li the past two years. Keep in mind I used F2pool and that certainly contributed to the stability and uptime I'm sure.
Hosting was started with agreement that at customer request miners and PSUs will be sent to it's owners with a reasonable shipping price. So there is no place for desperate posts about loses. If somebody is not satisfied with renting performance it can ask for shipping price. But, in a case of cancelling renting agreement from Lee, A

About buy back option or giving PPS income options came  directly form lee so what's wrong about posting loses in forum.

so Mr:Chup  Above option is given by Lee and if any one not happy about and loosing BTC which is his hard earn money (Not sure about you) he is entitled to put what he/she like.

As per your comment "fair offer would be shipping expenses to be covered by himself, that would cover not-mining shipping period."   So there is no place for desperate posts about loses.
Me, Myself & I
Hosting was started with agreement that at customer request miners and PSUs will be sent to it's owners with a reasonable shipping price. So there is no place for desperate posts about loses. If somebody is not satisfied with renting performance it can ask for shipping price. But, in a case of cancelling renting agreement from Lee, fair offer would be shipping expenses to be covered by himself, that would cover not-mining shipping period.
Spent 7 btc for a 4.66 and 23 btc for the 4.73, paid total 7.2149 hosting fees, 3.0926 compensation rec'd, adding up all payouts from pools and what so called 0.92 buy back money finally i realize i loss 11 btc for this fucking hosting, the biggest loss i ever seen since i started mining in 2014, wtf

Same here with all my calculation i will well above 11 BTC + .  In terms of compensation according to Li if he do not aware of any official hosting down then it is not down time.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Spent 7 btc for a 4.66 and 23 btc for the 4.73, paid total 7.2149 hosting fees, 3.0926 compensation rec'd, adding up all payouts from pools and what so called 0.92 buy back money finally i realize i loss 11 btc for this fucking hosting, the biggest loss i ever seen since i started mining in 2014, wtf
The root problem i believe is they (li and partners) has recently adding too many miners in the DC causing too high temperature and power overload, as i said before everytime we hv power outage BW will drop a hugh amount of hashrates at same time, whenever BW adding more hashrates we will suffer as well. Don't we see BW has added 30P more hashrates since last Monday?
It is getting worst day by day.
Another 4.73 is getting crazy today, he is forcing people to leave the game, SHAME.
Currently for my 6 S7 speed is 20 THS . It is same for many weeks now.

It is getting worst day by day.

Li If you think you want to go out of Hosting business let us know rather than we are in limbo where we do not have any clue.

If the issue is with S7 quality then issue has to be for every S7 not only to S7 which was supplied to you.
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
it is also acceptable, i buy all s7 back according to the hosted s7 price on hashnest, currently the s7 price on hashnest is 0.0002/ GHS
I think it's simply not acceptable at this point. You might keep in mind that you wanted to switch your business to OTC and it's your duty to make it as smooth and fair as possible for your existing customers. Otherwise you are gambling with your reputation for a couple of BTC.

You heard a couple of very reasonable offers by your customers now, please honor them and refund as sincere and fair as you did in the past for the delay and downtimes.

Hi Li,

When you sold S7 to us it was well above market price and you was ready to drop the price because you  mentioned that we signed the contract with company and can not reduce the price. I host 6 S7 with you for which i spend (16 BTC for first two in Dec and more than 12 BTC for next 4). I am well short of my investment . Do you think so this offer is acceptable for me ?

legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
legendary
Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001
Li if you decided to leave the hosting business let me here to counter propose you another option, i.e. transfer all my miners to BW B16 hashrates with 1:1 ratio
I would also accept that.
That would be an awesome deal, but what is his tie to BW? 
Li if you decided to leave the hosting business let me here to counter propose you another option, i.e. transfer all my miners to BW B16 hashrates with 1:1 ratio
I would also accept that.
Li i believe you hv replaced the bad power supply miner is running fine for 5 hours by now.
If you say we hv to pick option 1 or 2 no other options i would say you are now ripping off people, 4.73 miners been online only 100 days and i spent appr 23 BTC  for the miners you can figure out how much i gonna loss. Don't blame S7 or GFW all problems i hv were caused by your infrastructure issues, your grid power, your power supply.
Back in 2015 Umisoo sold their customer base to Bitmaintech and transferred all the hosted miners to Hashnest with 1:1 ratio, though it was not a fair trade at least they gave me a chance to sell off my hashrates on market at a reasonable price.

Second, because s7 canot run very stable, and it lead to some downtime and bad service experience. Thus i offer two option right now.
1: buy back hosted s7 at the price of 0.9 btc each, this offer is active before 20th May.
2: get s7 back and pay you according to 96% pps, the earining will send each day after deducing host fee.
I believe there is number 3 for continuing in same way as before.
This and please also elaborate on option 2 as i am not sure if i get right what exactly your offer means. Sounds terrible, though.

Me, Myself & I
Second, because s7 canot run very stable, and it lead to some downtime and bad service experience. Thus i offer two option right now.
1: buy back hosted s7 at the price of 0.9 btc each, this offer is active before 20th May.
2: get s7 back and pay you according to 96% pps, the earining will send each day after deducing host fee.
I believe there is number 3 for continuing in same way as before.
legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
Hi everyone, sorry for the no reply recently
I have put my attention to OTC trade recently, welcome to trade with me via localbitcoins or send a PM directly here
we trade a lot on itunes gift card recently , so if you have source, welcome
sorry again for bad customer experience recently, i appreciate your trust Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: