Pages:
Author

Topic: [lee group]1150$! The group buy of hosted bitmain S7 @4.73T online on 27th Jan!! - page 6. (Read 32952 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Welp I'm finally experiencing 3 down miners since 5:00 am this morning.

Mine have been off and on for 4 days
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
Welp I'm finally experiencing 3 down miners since 5:00 am this morning.

Edit: Still down. 36 hrs (3/16/16 5:45pm)

Edit 2:  Back online over night!
Activity: 471
Merit: 252
Did any one received last month downtime payment ?
My downtime was much less than a day, so i guess that's not an issue. I suggest we collect all expected compensations and the payment status here or in another thread to make it easier to track for US and Lee.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Did any one received last month downtime payment ?
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
I was.promised a.refund. nearly a month ago.
Still nothing.
I would avoid any further dealings.  Seems he only responds when it involves his profit.

The money already send to your address, sorry, just to make sure the money will refund to right person
legendary
Activity: 1050
I was.promised a.refund. nearly a month ago.
Still nothing.
I would avoid any further dealings.  Seems he only responds when it involves his profit.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
@li, power trip again?! can't you move my 4 x S7 to some other place that has more stable power source pls
counting started Mar 6 1640 Beijing Time

restored 10:41 Mar 7 Beijing Time
(last outage 47 hours + this outage 16 hours) x 4 units = 252 hours to be compensated

Thanks for the feedback, pcfli.

Starting today i am also seeing large spread on the hashrate of my 2xS7. Hashrate varies between 6.5T - 11.3T, which might indeed be a sign of a fickle PSU.
@li, power trip again?! can't you move my 4 x S7 to some other place that has more stable power source pls

counting started Mar 6 1640 Beijing Time

legendary
Activity: 1006
SafeHaven.Finance
Sorry for the long time miss from forum, my astrill canot work properly.
Currently, i face two main issue with new s7 miner
1: some s7 canot perform as stable as  advertised.
     Our engineer still try to find the reason why some s7 is under performance, the problem may caused by the psu we use,
     we will  order some bitmain's psu to check whether we can resolve this issue.
2: we donot send the downtime compensation for the last month.
     we will send the compensation to all old s7(4.66T) owner according to 18 hours downtime for last month.
      The compensation will be 0.004*18/24*4.66=0.014 btc  for each old s7.

no offense, hashing at Kano with miners located in China will not be any problems at all
stay away from those Chinese pools they are screwing up the community they mine empty blocks they are evil

https://blockchain.info/blocks/AntPool
[quote a

uthor=superbull link=topic=1283287.msg14102629#msg14102629 date=1457171999]
@li

i know you hv hugh hashrates minging for youself pls if same situation happen again modify your miner settings and let your miners hash for your customer, you will gain back the customer confident that already lost.

[edit] hard to believe you don't hv power extension in you data center, buy some from TaoBao, those local made will not cost you much
http://world.taobao.com/item/37246613293.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.Ixw8Fx#detail
[/quote]

My Friend getting only half of the hash rate he suppose to get

I am getting around 6 TH less.

I am not what kind system Lee is running i am not sure but last more than 40hrs it is very frustrating.

Following another communication from Lee - Just received email.

His VPN not working  so he can not make comment on forum and for any issue send email to [email protected]
@li

i know you hv hugh hashrates minging for youself pls if same situation happen again modify your miner settings and let your miners hash for your customer, you will gain back the customer confident that already lost.

[edit] hard to believe you don't hv power extension in you data center, buy some from TaoBao, those local made will not cost you much
http://world.taobao.com/item/37246613293.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.Ixw8Fx#detail
all restored at 15:50 Mar 5 Beijing Time, total outage hours 47, email rec'd from [email protected] at same time

@li
gmail non accessable is tough living in China is also tough tell me a reason why you hv to live with gmail?
you hv power issue affecting 1 user with 4 S7 made him lost 1/2 of total hashrates for 2 days, any specific reason you don't get the issue fixed or relocate the miners to other shelf / cabinet to minimize the impact?
there will be compensated and be assured of it...do you recall you haven't yet paid me the 20 hours outage compensation for last hosting period?
in the future should i report issue direct to [email protected] as i am getting too tired to deal with you

I am still waiting for last month down time compensation. As super bull mentioned out of 6 S7 i thin only 4 working.

all restored at 15:50 Mar 5 Beijing Time, total outage hours 47, email rec'd from [email protected] at same time

@li
gmail non accessable is tough living in China is also tough tell me a reason why you hv to live with gmail?
you hv power issue affecting 1 user with 4 S7 made him lost 1/2 of total hashrates for 2 days, any specific reason you don't get the issue fixed or relocate the miners to other shelf / cabinet to minimize the impact?
there will be compensated and be assured of it...do you recall you haven't yet paid me the 20 hours outage compensation for last hosting period?
in the future should i report issue direct to [email protected] as i am getting too tired to deal with you
My two S7 just went down.

EDIT: One seems to be somewhat (hashing slowly) alive again. Maybe some datacenter work ongoing now?
EDIT2: Second one coming up, too.
You don't get the story it is not a matter of how much hashrate i'm running it is a matter of miner disappeared either someone powered off my miners or someone changed my miners config for some reasons, issue reported to Li yesterday and still no followup things.

Same here . I suppose to get around more than 28 THS but getting around 24 THS. It seems some machine has been turned off ?
issue reported to Li yesterday and still no followup things.
Did you also mail to [email protected] ?
You don't get the story it is not a matter of how much hashrate i'm running it is a matter of miner disappeared either someone powered off my miners or someone changed my miners config for some reasons, issue reported to Li yesterday and still no followup things.
Pages:
Jump to: