Pages:
Author

Topic: Legalization bitcoin - page 14. (Read 2437 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
April 26, 2018, 11:38:18 AM
when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?

It looks like the movement of the bitcoin transactions and do not need to use the legality because the nature of the bitcoin can not control by anyone that should have been free moving bitcoin anywhere without anyone in the way. There are some States that require legality bitcoin but in my opinion it is not very important.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 11:28:46 AM
Bitcoin is a legit company wherein all requirements that complies by government are conform by them. 
Through bitcoins legalization it has a support and acceptance of the government to operate in the industry.  So all things with them are legit.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 09:27:38 AM
Bitcoin can't be legalized that easily .. It can cause an economic problem for many countries ..
Activity: 83
April 26, 2018, 09:25:29 AM
when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?
Now most states are forced to consider the issue of legalization of the crypto currency and recognition of its legitimacy of circulation on its territory. The state can no longer stand aside and ignore its actual circulation, especially since the Crypto currency has a fairly decent value and it is being dealt with by more and more people. However, this process will be quite lengthy, it has a lot of difficulties, because this is a completely new phenomenon in financial relations and some features of the crypto-currency, such as its decentralized nature, anonymity, big volatility can not suit the state. Therefore, states will solve the issues of legalization of the crypto currency differently. This should be perceived as a natural process, but it must end with the victory of the crypto currency.

I thought for the legalization bitcoin we have seen from our point of view each
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 09:05:07 AM
The issue of legalization of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has been persistently raised in many countries over the past decade. Today the same bitcoin is already officially recognized in Japan, Canada, great Britain, Germany and a number of other States. In Russia, this issue takes place with great difficulty, but, nevertheless, the government understands that it is impossible to ban decentralized digital systems, and therefore, it is necessary to direct activity in the sphere of legalization and legislative regulation of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 08:56:12 AM
The legal status of bitcoin varies substantially from country to country and is still undefined or changing in many of them.Whereas the majority of countries do not make the usage of bitcoin itself illegal, its status as money (or a commodity) varies, with differing regulatory implications. While some countries have explicitly allowed its use and trade, others have banned or restricted it,as for my country Nigeria their is no ban on bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 08:21:31 AM
Legalization is far from my own country  but other countries are legalizing bitcoin because they believe it will help their country economic
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 05:07:08 AM
there are some countries that have legalized bitcoin as a legal and legal currency for the transaction but in my country bitcoin may still be accessible but the government still prohibits to deal directly with bitcoin
Activity: 70
April 25, 2018, 09:45:47 PM
I think legalization Bitcoin will be executed. But you have to wait. Bitcoin is the new thing with Government. They need more time to research
Activity: 43
April 25, 2018, 09:43:01 PM
That's term of legalization is fully controlled by each countries government. this legalization is kinda still pending because of the government scared of this new tech that could have flaw in it. they took their time to realize that this crypto currencies is good enough for their country before legalize it in their country. that's what i could think of. Maybe in near future, cryptocurrencies will begin to legalized by some country. i hope.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 25, 2018, 09:36:43 PM
as it currently is okay as long as the government does not close its exchangers. if the government legalizes bitcoin, then the exact impact is a large fee for each transaction. and we would think twice if the fee is big, because we certainly need a small fee to keep profit.
Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 09:25:35 PM

it is not necessary to legalize because bitcoin is not illegal. the illegal one is the usage of bitcoin because some peoples who use
bitcoin for illegal activity. not bitcoin itself. some countries ban bitcoin because they think the security of bitcoin is bad.
Activity: 221
April 25, 2018, 05:15:49 PM
There are already several countries that legalize bitcoin. Maybe for the legality of bitcoin globally and acceptable worldwide still takes several years.
Activity: 256
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
April 25, 2018, 04:57:38 PM
When most of the powerful countries has accepted bitcoin as a currency that would be the time that most of the countries are going to adopt bitcoin as a currency,it would be much better if it does happen anytime soon so that most of the people in world can enjoy the benefits of cryptocurrencies,as it is the future of our fiat system.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
April 25, 2018, 04:44:03 PM
Bitcoin does not require the legalization of any government of any country, what bitcoin takes is the acceptance of a state government to be able to be used by the community, even without the receipt of bitcoin will remain in use by everyone in the world as long as the internet can still be accessed, but official acceptance of a government will strengthen bitcoin as a digital currency worthy of use by everyone.
Activity: 187
April 25, 2018, 04:34:32 PM
in my own country Bitcoin Legalization will be realized until it can be used as an investment tool. Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 04:02:57 PM
I think it would be very difficult to enforce it being illeegal and  I'm sure they would make it difficult to use in certain places though
Activity: 126
April 25, 2018, 02:25:50 PM
I think Japan has received bitcoin as a legitimate payment option. Even in the Philippines too. In India, the government plans to legalize it in the process. They also have plans to include it in the goods and services section. In the near future, I hope most countries will legalize it, as it is getting more popular by the day.
Activity: 238
April 25, 2018, 02:21:21 PM
before bitcoin Legalization in a country is a gradual process and it take time, for now, no is the answer to Nigeria government, because 70% of government staff, don't know much about bitcoin and how the transaction been done. so it take a long period of time to Legalization bitcoin in Nigeria.
Activity: 378
April 25, 2018, 02:07:39 PM
As far as I know, Japan is the first country to accept legalization of bitcoins as a currency / property that is allowed to trade and bear the taxes imposed on the crypto market. India, Russia also to open the possibility will accept bitcoin in the near future. With their recent moves. Recognizing bitcoin as a legitimate currency is not far off.
If that happens, the future of bitcoin and crypto can be guaranteed, but the reaction and balance of bitcoin fluctuations will certainly be adjusted. That's what I hardly expected.
Pages:
Jump to: