Pages:
Author

Topic: Legalization bitcoin - page 17. (Read 2437 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 24, 2018, 12:31:05 PM
Bitcoin legalization is one of the topic which is mainly relates on bitcoin and government. And we know that government and bitcoin is not that much related to each other because bitcoin is a form of cryptocurrency which exhibits decentralized system in terms of currency which could give an opportunity for people to earn and to gain profit for the future. Yet, when it comes to earning and profit government want to have a settled system which they could somehow legalized bitcoin to have a form of tax on it which is a bad thing that could happen to the system of bitcoin.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
April 24, 2018, 12:16:11 PM
we dont when it will happen, thier are selected country which bitcoin is already legal. but here in philippines we dont know if it will going to legalize or not.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 07:59:44 AM
Until now it is very rare for countries that have legalized bitcoin, but also there are countries that legalize the bitcoin of Japan.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 07:56:33 AM
10 years is not so much for such a completely new phenomenon as cryptocurrency. Therefore, conservative States still cannot decide to accept it.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
April 24, 2018, 07:51:55 AM
No need for legalization because bitcoins is all legal i think,it will not be published on news if its not legal at all.You must ask about bitcoins acceptance not about legalization because its already legal,well in terms of financing bitcoins is not considered as "legal" to use but it can be done one day
Activity: 596
April 24, 2018, 07:46:14 AM
The legalization of bitcoin is quite a complicated process because every state needs to first decide whether they are willing to accept bitcoin and then understand how they will regulate it as much as possible.
Activity: 458
April 21, 2018, 06:34:14 PM
Legal bitcoin is very difficult, because there are still many differences of opinion and fear with abuse use bitcoin, especially for money laundering and terrorist financing, and I think 5-7 years ahead I think there are many countries that legalize bitcoin, and Japan has legalized bitcoin to currently.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
April 21, 2018, 05:47:17 PM
when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?
different countries have different law and rules. and also they have different views when it comes to cryptocurrency and bitcoin. but in our country it is legal and our government is supporting.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
April 21, 2018, 04:01:13 PM
The government considers it expedient to further regulate the issue related to the right of foreign investors to transfer crypto-currencies to the issuer's purse in exchange for Russian issuer tokens. Such a measure will increase the investment attractiveness of Russian projects, "the official recall of the Cabinet said.
Activity: 224
April 21, 2018, 03:54:18 PM
Already many countries have given legal rights to Bitcoin payment options. Such as Japans, Philipines etc. India is planning to legitimize it. I think they will soon make a decision. Bitcoin legality in the world is increasing in the country. Because Bitaken has contributed to the development of the country.
Activity: 140
April 21, 2018, 03:34:03 PM
In my country bitcoin is considered  as a ponzi scheme cause our government lack knowledges on how it works .....many of my citizens are into it and we trade it often....but it has been legalised in some civilized country and which I believe many other under developed  countries like mine will soon join the race.  And I also suggest that bitcoin should be regulated  in other to curb many fake scams and fraudsters disappearing with investors fund.
Activity: 69
April 21, 2018, 03:24:07 PM
I think by nature, bitcoin is legal. I think the term your talking about is to regulate. Since its gaining more and more popularity and a lot of people are now using it as a mode of payment, i think it would be better to set rules or guidelines in regulating it. Some countries are now accepting it as payment.
Activity: 148
April 21, 2018, 03:16:26 PM
in my own country Bitcoin Legalization will be realized until it can be used as an investment tool. Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 03:00:51 PM
Bitcoin is legal in some country. Some country approved using bitcoin but does not accept bitcoin as a payment. You still need to convert it into fiat. They prefer tangible payment rather than bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
April 21, 2018, 12:53:03 PM
The legality of Bitcoin is quite a controversial issue as almost every country has rejected it as a legal tender. This is because of the fact that Bitcoin is decentralized, highly volatile, and governments, banks other financial institutions around the world don't recognize it as a currency. However, there are around 69 countries which have been lenient towards this cryptocurrency and have given it legal or quasi-legal status. Some of these countries are Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Japan, Ukraine, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States etc.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 21, 2018, 12:26:31 PM
I just hope that the legalization of the use of bitcoin in my country will be far from reality. Because if not, they will get so much tax and those corrupt officials will just pocket those money. So better yet, leave the bitcoin owners alone.  Tongue
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
April 21, 2018, 12:25:14 PM
Each country has different laws of legalising bitcoin. In fact,  some countries have legalised the use of bitcoin,  and some haven't or maybe strictly prohibited. Japan is one of the example, the country which has legalised bitcoin. And I think each country has its chance.
Activity: 218
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
April 21, 2018, 12:23:23 PM
There are some country already start legalise bitcoin and already start accepting bitcoins in some malls and super markets in some country like japan. I read the news that they already accepting bitcion in there malls so thats means they already legalise bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
April 21, 2018, 12:14:00 PM
Currently there are no rules governing bitcoin but if you pay taxes on your earnings that you made through bitcoin than I think that money becomes legal and you are in the clear. Also Bitcoin isn't being legalized cause governments are confused if they should let a disruptive technology like bitcoin to flourish or ban it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
April 21, 2018, 12:05:45 PM
Legalization of bitcoin has begun actually, Japan has legalized bitcoin these past few months and are actually gaining a lot because of this Japan's economy has been better than ever, I actually hope that more countries will continue to legalize bitcoin and altcoins, I honestly think that if a country will legalize bitcoin, chances are that the economy would rise, and the poverty would be less.
Pages:
Jump to: