Pages:
Author

Topic: Legalizing Bitcoin - page 17. (Read 5704 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 21, 2017, 07:58:22 AM
If bitcoin will be legal definitely the value of it will drop because the government will take control of bitcoin and it is not good to alot of people that earns bitcoin because they will be affected if the value of bitcoin will drop so its better to stay as is so that it the vaue of bitcoin will be high always.
How can they control bitcoin when they do not control the system, they will not even know who are the miners and the owners of the addresses they can found in the blockchain. The government cannot stop bitcoin unless they will give a full order to ban bitcoin and whoever uses it will be help for criminal offense, that was harsh, right?, they will do that when they feel they cannot stop the people and their interest will be sacrifice.
Bitcoin is just unstoppable and it will continue to become even more successful in the future and stopping or banning bitcoin will not have a chance to happen since bitcoin have a lot of good benefits if they will just adopt and made it a legal currency. Bitcoin is now getting accepted in some of the countries especially in Asian part countries.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
November 21, 2017, 07:14:21 AM
Most of the countries is not probably say the bitcoin is legal or illegal. because this is difficult to say it is legalizing for the reason is it is not like that the normal currency....

Like I always say, if it is not illegal, then it is legal. As far as I am concerned, just very minute countries of which I do not really care have declared it illegal so far and if the citizens have decided to remain enslaved by their own government, then that is their call. As far as I am concerned, this is still legal in most countries. However, when we are referring to official legalization, like what Japan is doing right now, I see it as something that would even create more interest and awareness as we see more investors popping in, knowing that its usage is allowed and then trying to see the benefit they can derive from it.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
November 21, 2017, 06:58:28 AM
If bitcoin will be legal definitely the value of it will drop because the government will take control of bitcoin and it is not good to alot of people that earns bitcoin because they will be affected if the value of bitcoin will drop so its better to stay as is so that it the vaue of bitcoin will be high always.
How can they control bitcoin when they do not control the system, they will not even know who are the miners and the owners of the addresses they can found in the blockchain. The government cannot stop bitcoin unless they will give a full order to ban bitcoin and whoever uses it will be help for criminal offense, that was harsh, right?, they will do that when they feel they cannot stop the people and their interest will be sacrifice.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 05:40:36 AM
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 21, 2017, 05:05:02 AM
If the legalizing of bitcoin is done similar to that of Japan, it's quite good. This will let the economy grow in a combined manner, but most of the governments does not do it. They just expect to have control upon the asset which is impossible and will create flaw over the operational process of bitcoin. It's better to function same as the present.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 04:58:02 AM
So in the most countries, bitcoin is neither declared legal or illegal. In some it is declared illegal and some are actually allowing it and also promoting their own alts.
So what would a government needs to do to regulate bitcoin in the country? And how can a government actually benefit from legalizing bitcoin in the country? How can it actually support the economic system of the country. 
With such a rise in prices, not only for bitcoins, this must inevitably be done. The question is how to do this without damage to users and the state, someone will inevitably suffer. And as for the impact on the economy, if it is unprofitable or will cause inflation of the national currency, it will simply be banned.
Activity: 51
November 21, 2017, 04:54:49 AM
My opinion is Bitcoin is already leagal only. Why we need certification from government that it is legal. So far you have access to bitcoin from anywhere in the world and you can transfer it. It is legal only. Only thing is Government not getting additional income from bitcoin that's why this issue. We are not cheating anyone bitcoin is owning with  effort only so I strongly believe bitcoin is legal only.
Activity: 124
November 21, 2017, 04:45:36 AM
If bitcoin would be legalized in all countries there will be a massive deflation in its price and lots of big investors will quit. Bitcoin should be kept neutral because of its volatility.
This is impossible buddy if people or governments make bitcoin legalized there will be a big possibilities that it will be more valuable and even the price is more expensive than now.
possible and one day it will be done
govs just need to find some way to control spendings
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
November 21, 2017, 04:32:48 AM
The issue for Governments and BTC is income TAX. If everyone jumps onto BTC, how will a country generate any TAX income to run the country and its infrastructure? Once a government solves that issue; it will be a game changer!
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
November 21, 2017, 04:29:27 AM
Government of some countries did not say that bitcoin is legal or illegal, but I think legalization of bitcoin has a big impact to the users or even investors. Government control and regulate bitcoins transactions and have fees for every transactions for taxes, then the price of bitcoin will down and also our freedom will manipulated by government. Much better bitcoin keeps normal for being votatility.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 04:02:13 AM
Most of the countries is not probably say the bitcoin is legal or illegal. because this is difficult to say it is legalizing for the reason is it is not like that the normal currency....
Activity: 462
November 21, 2017, 01:40:30 AM
If bitcoin would be legalized in all countries there will be a massive deflation in its price and lots of big investors will quit. Bitcoin should be kept neutral because of its volatility.
This is impossible buddy if people or governments make bitcoin legalized there will be a big possibilities that it will be more valuable and even the price is more expensive than now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 01:36:17 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
November 21, 2017, 01:25:56 AM
So in the most countries, bitcoin is neither declared legal or illegal. In some it is declared illegal and some are actually allowing it and also promoting their own alts.
So what would a government needs to do to regulate bitcoin in the country? And how can a government actually benefit from legalizing bitcoin in the country? How can it actually support the economic system of the country. 
There are many benefits that the government can get from bitcoin. It is true that the bitcoin can improve the economy of a country.  All of the government should legalize the bitcoin because of its advantages.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
November 21, 2017, 01:21:33 AM
Bitcoin can significantly improve the economics of the country even if not legalized , because if so they will need to know who's holding and how much are they holding and then make them pay taxes , and this could turn quite difficult since people won't deliberately declare owning bitcoins to just give to the government. It can help the country itself if they start dealing with countries that are already dealing with it tho and make transactions smoother .
Exactly! There is no point of denying this fact that bitcoin is really a good thing and it can really help a lot in making this place a better place to live. As far as legalization of bitcoin is concerned, I think of this idea as the best one and this will really going to help this world in lot many ways. This will help more people to know about bitcoin and they will start accepting bitcoin in more convenient way.

Activity: 484
Merit: 124
November 18, 2017, 03:06:22 AM
Legalizing bitcoin would take a very long process since it is not regulated by the government. in order for you to legalize it, government should control it,

If government decide control bitcoin, it will broke bitcoin as decentralized currency and government may apply tax on it.
About the process, it's require all government approve in order to legalize bitcoin officially
Activity: 246
November 18, 2017, 02:50:17 AM
Legalizing bitcoin would take a very long process since it is not regulated by the government. in order for you to legalize it, government should control it,
Activity: 392
November 18, 2017, 02:39:01 AM

to legalize the bitcoin of a government requires strong legislation to regulate the circulation of digital currency, if the government legalize bitcoin will certainly increase the economy of the country, because there will be a lot of transactions in the country
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 18, 2017, 02:08:26 AM
I think besides getting tax in every transaction which is impossible to be control by the government, Bitcoin will just simply help the economic status of one government. as long as the people benefits then the government will also benefit it will lessen the poor and lessen the corruption.
I was once discussing this topic with one of my friends who is also into Bitcoin. I told him that if bitcoin happens to be legalized, that the government will be charging the users of bitcoin a certain amount of tax, but he never believed it and kept on saying it’s impossible.

Reasons was because he believed since users are anonymous it will be hard to charge them any tax. Don’t underestimate what the government can do, they can easily charge tax on Bitcoin no matter what, they always come up with a plan.
Activity: 462
November 13, 2017, 09:40:16 AM
many people say bitcoin is freedom. while every government always wants to control bitcoin completely, because bitcoin can affect the economy of its citizens. if bitcoin and government can negotiate well, I'm sure bitcoin can be legal. because in my country so many people are using this bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: