Pages:
Author

Topic: Legalizing Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 5704 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 07:33:48 AM
That does not, however, mean that bitcoin is "legal tender" - so far, only Japan has gone as far as to give bitcoin that designation
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 26, 2018, 06:51:28 AM
I think what the governments need to do is to have a clear, black and white set of rules and regulations as the law or guide of their people in using Bitcoin and all the transactions and processes that comes with it. One of the benefit that I am seeing that the government can get out of legalizing it is taxation, while a huge amount of number of transactions every single day through Bitcoin, we are looking into a lot of taxes that the government can get out of it.
Activity: 126
February 26, 2018, 06:45:30 AM
So in the most countries, bitcoin is neither declared legal or illegal. In some it is declared illegal and some are actually allowing it and also promoting their own alts.
So what would a government needs to do to regulate bitcoin in the country? And how can a government actually benefit from legalizing bitcoin in the country? How can it actually support the economic system of the country. 
Yes bitcoin  is legal many or lot of rich people invested to Bitcoin and keep believing
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
February 26, 2018, 05:45:24 AM
The governments should just stay off hand with bitcoin because at the very beginning it is decentralized so if the government would take responsibility on it, then some investors will surely go away. The only way I think the government can benefit from bitcoin is though banks where we transmit our money to.
Activity: 52
February 26, 2018, 05:44:28 AM
Not sure about the difference between using cryptocurriencies legally and designate them as legal currencies.
But the most important merits on cryptocurriencies are that they are under no control of any authorized institutes and decentralized.
So it's very hard to define what cryptocurriencies are. In my country, there is just a few discussion about them, and it seem it will be very
long when they start to make the law.   
Activity: 182
February 26, 2018, 05:40:24 AM
I am attracted in the words regulate, legalizing, and benefits. Government can regulate what can be the specific limitations of bitcoin in the area. It can be legalized but there is a big issue regarding in the effect of btc to the market of economic progress. The benefits are neither good or bad, but it is base on how the government govern the people and how they introduced btc to the public. The advantage of legalization of btc is more than disadvantages.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 05:01:15 AM
There hasn't been a country who said that bitcoin is totally "illegal" those who made some regulations are China, Usa and probably the India, but they didnt said that bitcoin is ilegal, a regulation is something completely different. Just remember that China is not killing anyone just because using bitcoins, they are only shutting down some exchanges in their countries, but nothing more.
Bitcoin is legal in most countries all around the world.

I found a news saying that the Officials of the People’s Republic of China announced in 2017 that the country will use their own digital currency. If that's the case, it is quite possible that every virtual currency other than the "official' one will become illegal.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 04:43:19 AM
In our country, We don't need to worry because digital currency is legal. Our government is okay with that because they know that it is also a nice way to help those people who are in poverty. It is really to find a job in our country that's why I think the reason why government allows it is to give a opportunity to those people to earn.
Yes, in my country also recognized bitcoin but then I dont think that it is already legalized because the government not stated it already just recognizing because they knew that people can create money with their own here. I think there are some speculations that the government wants to implement tax on bitcoin holders. That a bad news for me.
Activity: 162
February 25, 2018, 07:10:39 PM
In our country, We don't need to worry because digital currency is legal. Our government is okay with that because they know that it is also a nice way to help those people who are in poverty. It is really to find a job in our country that's why I think the reason why government allows it is to give a opportunity to those people to earn.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 03:59:13 PM
Since demand in cryptocurriencies are continuously increasing as well as its popularity, it gain attention from the government. They might legalized it in future and implement tax to help public fundings.
Activity: 108
February 25, 2018, 03:12:40 PM
in my country for now, this bitcoin is still not legal, but my government has started paying attention to bitcoin and is already designing regulation for bitcoin. but this definitely takes a long process to legalize this bitcoin.
Activity: 232
January 21, 2018, 09:25:06 AM
I think some countries think of their interests in the face of the fact that it prohibits Altcoin because they think it's tax evasion. In addition, some nations think of the future and they almost have some measure of management and promote the growth of the Altcoin and their currency because they know that it is the currency of the future. . I hope that they will soon realize this
Activity: 203
January 21, 2018, 09:07:08 AM
So in the most countries, bitcoin is neither declared legal or illegal. In some it is declared illegal and some are actually allowing it and also promoting their own alts.
So what would a government needs to do to regulate bitcoin in the country? And how can a government actually benefit from legalizing bitcoin in the country? How can it actually support the economic system of the country. 
that was also i want to make bitcoin  legal  in all the counties to make us feel comfortable and also make us free from fears to banning bitcoin that is my hope.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 09:04:30 AM
If a country wants to control the development of bitcoin in the country, then they need to issue laws and decisions about bitcoin
and in consultation with countries that have received bitcoin in their country, must make decisions that do not harm both parties
and this is the task of every agency in every country
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
January 18, 2018, 08:54:19 PM
If the states want to legalize Bitcoin in their country and get benefits from it. First of all, their country must have a Crypto trading platform and accept it as a coincidence. This will help get a huge amount of money if they tax it.
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 08:50:53 PM
If the currency legal in China, I believe it is the currency of the great victory, because the Chinese market is too big, the currency in China already very enthusiastic, if the government support, the currency of the price will continue to increment, the application of block chain technology will be more and more widely!
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
January 18, 2018, 08:50:13 PM
There hasn't been a country who said that bitcoin is totally "illegal" those who made some regulations are China, Usa and probably the India, but they didnt said that bitcoin is ilegal, a regulation is something completely different. Just remember that China is not killing anyone just because using bitcoins, they are only shutting down some exchanges in their countries, but nothing more.
Bitcoin is legal in most countries all around the world.

Everyone is hoping that bitcoin will legalize all over the world because if it will happen for sure it has a transparent for all. We love to do transction and for that we wanted to be open for all for the sake of everybody. If this will happen probably theie is tax which implies an amount for the country although it is helpful for all.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
January 18, 2018, 08:46:08 PM
There is a possibility that bitcoin will be legalize all over the world because it is known already and many people look forward to gain a lot of this kind of business because they oversee a lot of advantages that might bring through to their life. We gather ideas how to legalize bitcoin because we love to do it as far as we can get and we knew the usage of this. People love to do transaction so we do it.
Activity: 266
January 18, 2018, 08:44:13 PM
We can consider bitcoin as a ligal thing because it is used now in many ligal transaction and it is used as a currency. But on the other side bitcoin is illigal because it is too expensive that it may possibly cover the country whose not have a high currency price. It is consider as a scam because it can get more money when your country has a low currency. It can also promote economic growth when bitcoin is ligalized because it can creates more funds and even investments. It also reduces unemployment so that it can help a country and its people that bitcoin can be able to used in any transaction because it is not limmited it is a intire universal currency.
Activity: 434
January 18, 2018, 08:34:27 PM

To regulate you need to write laws and legislation in regard to bitcoin and that wouldnt be hard. What would be difficult is how a country stands to benefit from legalizing bitcoin and the main thing I can think of is taxation.

Not only do you tax people who make money from bitcoin which would be another revenue stream that was not their prior but you also tax bitcoin how you tax regular transactions. For instance if you buy a sandwich for $10

and 3% of that goes to tax when paying with fiat (0.30$) then you do the same tax scheme for bitcoin. When a shop accepts bitcoin and you pay $10 for the same sandwich the country still gets the (0.30$). This way you

keep the status quo for taxation for goods and services while adding a layer of previously not had revenue in regards to taxing bitcoin capital gains.

It is not hard to recognize the legalization of bitcoin aside from many people knows bitcoin but the progress of it. The boon that might people consider to all. Maybe it is queuing right now because we cannot deny that it is known all over the world and they acknowledge of what they might get from it. If it will be legal in many countries possible the tax will be rise of this because they knew what they can get.
Pages:
Jump to: