Pages:
Author

Topic: Legalizing Bitcoin - page 9. (Read 5704 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 04:27:47 PM
I think bitcoin will not legalize, it will not be influenced by only a few people, no one will be able to control
4U
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 03:20:03 PM
So in the most countries, bitcoin is neither declared legal or illegal. In some it is declared illegal and some are actually allowing it and also promoting their own alts.
So what would a government needs to do to regulate bitcoin in the country? And how can a government actually benefit from legalizing bitcoin in the country? How can it actually support the economic system of the country. 
There are some few countries that has banned bitcoin. Having this fact makes it more difficult to have all the countries in the world to legalize bitcoin. Also, bitcoin is being used for some illegal transactions which convinces some countries not to legalize bitcoin knowing that it might just harm their nation. Amidst all of these reasons, I still believe that as innovations keep on going, the benefits all bitcoin would be enough to convince the world to legalize it.
The countries who have banned the bitcoin will suffer with the economic crisis in the future because bitcoin will be accepted by the every nation except them and this thing will distort their image as well and the countries who have legalized bitcoin in their region will enjoy the good economic health as well as their region will be more progressive and developed and any region which will deny the bitcoin will regret in future.
This thing is sure that including china who else want to impose ban on bitcoin will suffer a lot because in future this coin will be declared s the unique currency all over the world and all the import export payments will be made via bitcoin and then they will lag behind in the development as well so it is not late yet false countries may have to apology the bitcoin community and request for the join again to survive easily.
It’s very important to make bitcoin legal because everyone know that bitcoin is decentralized but still it’s very popular and strong in market and still its price is going more high if it became legal around the world so there is a possibility that bitcoin can be used as a international currency because people around the world they love and support bitcoin because its price is high and its now available almost in many countries so it will be legal very soon.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 11:53:47 AM
So in the most countries, bitcoin is neither declared legal or illegal. In some it is declared illegal and some are actually allowing it and also promoting their own alts.
So what would a government needs to do to regulate bitcoin in the country? And how can a government actually benefit from legalizing bitcoin in the country? How can it actually support the economic system of the country. 

actually bitcoin technology is very good and sangta transparent, nothing is hidden, all can know transactions ever happened, but still many do not know and some countries do not agree with this, I do not know why a country prohibits or rejects good technology like this bitcoin.

The legalization of the bitcoin will make the bitcoin make more trusty and more strong. If the bitcoin is become legal there will be more people to invest and more people that will make trade in it, because there a lot of people that are now not taking interest in bitcoin due to not clear position of bitcoin in their country. they feel some hesitation while making invest or trade if bitcoin become legal every body will be take interest.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 12, 2017, 11:50:36 AM

The government should first conduct a feasibility study whether bitcoin is widely known and accepted in their countries by their people. If it is, the government now should implement laws around just like what they did in the paper or fiat money policies we have as of now.

Legalizing Bitcoin in the country will help its economy by giving it more ways to accept tourists in a more convenient manner because they dont need to go now into an exchange service in order to get the country's particular mode of transaction.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 11:01:40 AM

actually bitcoin technology is very good and sangta transparent, nothing is hidden, all can know transactions ever happened, but still many do not know and some countries do not agree with this, I do not know why a country prohibits or rejects good technology like this bitcoin.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 10:58:48 AM

We hope so that bitcoin be legalize to all country's even in our country because right now bitcoin was illegal here in my country and they broadcast to all television and radio program that if you are joining in bitcoin they well arrest you so thay many of the bitcoiner was afraid on what happen. So that we hope the government officials was declared bitcoin legal in my country.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
December 12, 2017, 10:57:45 AM
At present, there are still many countries that legalize bitcoin and do not legalize bitcoin.For countries that accept bitcoin,   they will see
bitcoin as a  commodity,  who uses  bitcoin when buying  or selling, they have to pay taxes.I think that's a good way to legalize bitcoin .
That wil support the economic system of the country
That is really the way most countries are seeing it right now and I guess that is the way it is just going to be for a while until there is a clear regulation for it.

Yeah, legalizing will definitely help most countries in the long run for the early adopters right now as it would make their economy grow, a lot of people will be able to find ways to earn in bitcoin and once there is a regulation on its usage, tax will be applied and then a win-win situation for everyone.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
December 12, 2017, 09:03:20 AM
to legalize bitcoin I think is very difficult. because bitcoin is a crypto currency, while the legal one is fiat currency. especially with countries that disagree with bitcoin.

If some countries are showing disagreement for bitcoin then it does not mean bitcoin is not at the top and it will not affect the price and the importance of bitcoin. In my country bitcoin is high and the demand of bitcoin is high because of high use and huge level of investment so if you are a part of bitcoin you are good and just think positive because soon only bitcoin payment will be acceptable in all countries.
Activity: 532
December 12, 2017, 05:33:34 AM
I believe that bitcoin can not be legalized. This will attract the underworld and they will start to earn it. The perpetrators will start using bitcoin in their own interests, and this is not good.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 12, 2017, 05:27:04 AM
To be honest in my country bitcoin is not allowed to be used as a legitimate payment instrument, maybe the government and local banks are scared if its people become all rich people.
In what country do you leave? There are countries that are stopping anyone who lives in their territory to use bitcoin. Legalizing bitcoin is a good thing for those skeptic people about it. And today there are too many bad news that are coming out of it and most of it coming from those big time financial experts that has their own agenda to do that. But countries like Japan, understands that bitcoin can help their economy.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 05:22:32 AM
legalizing cryptocurrency in country is a difficult, it depends on users cryptocurrency and bitcoin, "how cryptocurrency users participate in state regulation, and demands legalization, by judicative means.". cryptocurrency legalization statistics is very dynamic, and when you see some effort to start receiving bitcoin, it signifies the global elite has received bitcoin as a means of payment.

In our country many of us uses bitcoin as a digital currency for any payment or transactions.
so its possible that bitcoin will be legalized in our country. but the decisions will still be on the government
and its gonna be complicated if that happens but all I can say is it is possible to happen
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
December 12, 2017, 05:11:24 AM

I can't either choose between the government regulating bitcoin or the current situation. Of course the current bitcoin situation has loop holes but it is just that bitcoin has obviously  no connections about the popping out of altcoins. It can really be fatal IMO if the government  be declaring a lot of rules which is mostly favors on them
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
December 12, 2017, 04:50:30 AM
Every Government can  be easily legalize  the bitcoin by passing a law section  but this is so hard and ı  think it would be difficult for them to control bitcoin
the banks can ne adapted your system the bitcoin and maybe  it's a step for starting legalize  but how it be ? i can not imagine that if the banks need their comiision fee's  for earning on the each transfers some money they need to re build their systems
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
December 12, 2017, 04:23:12 AM
why not? nobody is saying that bitcoin is illegal but nobody is claiming either that it is legal. i dont think its bad if bitcoin is legalized. it wont do you any harm, in fact more people are being stable now financially because of bitcoin.

the only bottomline  here is, it will be a long process.
Activity: 926
December 12, 2017, 03:33:34 AM

in my country bitcoin can be used to buy and pay anything, because in my country the government has approved bitcoin transactions and a lot of retailers who receive payment using bitcoin.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 12, 2017, 03:32:15 AM
At present, most countries do not declare the legality or illegality of Bitcoin. Because this will make their economy not be affected and developed. Although it can be said that investing in Bitcoin is a tax evasion and money laundering activity, it has helped the country's economy go up. The rate of unemployment is decreasing, the human life of human resources is increasing, technology is applied in reality more and more. This will definitely make a country more developed. Therefore, they still allow Bitcoin to operate in the darks
Activity: 476
December 12, 2017, 03:25:19 AM

To be honest in my country bitcoin is not allowed to be used as a legitimate payment instrument, maybe the government and local banks are scared if its people become all rich people.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 12, 2017, 03:03:37 AM
in my country is still declared illegal and has not been acknowledged to gain profit bitcoin country will be in taxes in each country.
This is nothing new or strange because there are so many countries who have yet not declared bitcoin legal. So many people are suffering from this nonsense action but I don’t know why governments are so scared of bitcoin. Maybe they don’t want to lose their tight grip over public wealth or like they want to have full control over the economy of a state. Well it seems that in the near future, no country will be able to survive without bitcoin.
i want to clear my mate about legalization of bitcoin that all countries in the world will legalize a currency in the world only when the country have some benefit from that currency like they can get some taxes or doing any trad with other business easily. But bitcoin is decentralized and also have no taxes giving to any government of any country due to which they are not legalize bitcoin. And the other small reason is that bitcoin is still not get such huge number of followers so that people are taking any legal step about bitcoin. As with time when users of bitcoin is increased then chances of legalization of bitcoin will also be increased.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
December 12, 2017, 02:43:17 AM
in my country is still declared illegal and has not been acknowledged to gain profit bitcoin country will be in taxes in each country.
This is nothing new or strange because there are so many countries who have yet not declared bitcoin legal. So many people are suffering from this nonsense action but I don’t know why governments are so scared of bitcoin. Maybe they don’t want to lose their tight grip over public wealth or like they want to have full control over the economy of a state. Well it seems that in the near future, no country will be able to survive without bitcoin.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
December 11, 2017, 12:36:08 PM
Some countries are planning to ban Bitcoin. However, i think it can not be legal at nowdays. Maybe in future all of the countries will accept Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: