Pages:
Author

Topic: LEGENDARY FREE TENNIS AND NBA PICKS/BETS#1✔(W7543/L1457) TELEGRAM GROUP ACTIVE!! - page 45. (Read 77746 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Good thing you only are betting basketball now.
Because all sports are harder to predict.
Just like Federer who was nearly 1.05x odds and he lost..
I saw his opponent at over 10.83x odds to win on the site you are promoting for, Nitrogensports.
Now that is alot to lose on.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Good to hear you have a telegram group now.
But is this only for the people who are VIP members or not?

How much does your affiliates have to spend per week to be able to hold membership to your VIP picks for a lifetime membership?

Just wondering is all.
Thanks!

The telegram group is free to all my followers worldwide...no strings.
Well there isnt a lifetime vip membership
There are prices for 1 pick 7 picks and 30 picks...but to get them free,you need to register over nitrogensports(my link) and make a deposit and play there,once you make a bigger deposit you send me a message and i will go over it if you are eligible for a vip pick,if you continue betting on nitrogen you will receive even more vip picks

Hope this helped you Smiley .
hey Joca is this available still with those who previously joined the vip picks but unable to sustain the amount of deposit / bankroll inside nitrogen, I'm just thinking to try my luck again and joined this VIP group, how much would be the initial bankroll needed to be eligible?

Well depends on how much you wager and deposit when you deposit an okey amount we can negotiate
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

How much does your affiliates have to spend per week to be able to hold membership to your VIP picks for a lifetime membership?

Just wondering is all.
Thanks!

There are prices for 1 pick 7 picks and 30 picks...but to get them free,you need to register over nitrogensports(my link) and make a deposit and play there,once you make a bigger deposit you send me a message and i will go over it if you are eligible for a vip pick,if you continue betting on nitrogen you will receive even more vip picks

hey Joca is this available still with those who previously joined the vip picks but unable to sustain the amount of deposit / bankroll inside nitrogen, I'm just thinking to try my luck again and joined this VIP group, how much would be the initial bankroll needed to be eligible?
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!

Just wondering is all.
Thanks!

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

Just wondering is all.
Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: