Pages:
Author

Topic: LEGENDARY FREE TENNIS AND NBA PICKS/BETS#1✔(W7543/L1457) TELEGRAM GROUP ACTIVE!! - page 40. (Read 77746 times)

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Gabrine is back in good form as for the last time that I picked her to win a tournament she failed to even reach the semis. Embarrassed
So this match was a hard one to predict who the winner would of been. Undecided
I know you are good at tennis matches so will be watching for your next prediction for the men's matches instead.
More luck to you Joca97! Wink

Well Kvitova took the tournament and we won the match,so we won the 2 bets as well ! Smiley

VIP GROUP +5.90 BITCOINS!!!
please leave a comment if you betted or liked my picks Smiley

NBA SINGLES ARE OUT,CHOOSE WISELY Smiley !

Stats
FREE PICKS :2/2
VIP PICKS : 1/1

NEW SITE O MOST OUT STAY TUNED
FOLLOW MY FREE PICKS ON TELEGRAM NOW,JOIN THE GROUP AND GET EVERYDAY NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT MY OWN FREE PICKS! BE THE FIRST ONE TO GET THEM ! Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Gabrine is back in good form as for the last time that I picked her to win a tournament she failed to even reach the semis. Embarrassed
So this match was a hard one to predict who the winner would of been. Undecided
I know you are good at tennis matches so will be watching for your next prediction for the men's matches instead.
More luck to you Joca97! Wink
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Maybe I should of taken your MVP pick today for the NBA games you had and I would've won my six game parlay today.
I bet on the Cavs game and they didn't lose this one game out of the many they have played away.
All my other picks were a win except for this one.
I knew I should of left them alone. Embarrassed
I will be using your MVP picks from now on so I can atleast have a winning parlay ticket for atleast one time over the weekend. Smiley
Well my singles and parlays in the last couple of days were really good,with some great odds.
This is a good progress on are balances Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Maybe I should of taken your MVP pick today for the NBA games you had and I would've won my six game parlay today.
I bet on the Cavs game and they didn't lose this one game out of the many they have played away.
All my other picks were a win except for this one.
I knew I should of left them alone. Embarrassed
I will be using your MVP picks from now on so I can atleast have a winning parlay ticket for atleast one time over the weekend. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: