Pages:
Author

Topic: Legendary members supporting scams ? :( - page 2. (Read 1403 times)

copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
August 26, 2016, 11:59:38 AM
But taking a copy does not mean they are going to do it. They are evaluating the material not endorsing it right?
Why would you vouch for something that is openly advertised as a scam?
You could come out saying either "This scam is working, I was abled to scam someone using the method" or "This scam method doesn't work and it's a scam itself".
In order to provide a full vouch, you would have to try/use the method, else you could say "It might work, I don't know, I didn't do it", which is pretty much worthless.

Futher, vouching should (I'm aware mostly it doesn't around here) mean to put up your reputation for something.
If you vouch for something, you should be held responsible to a degree (Yes, this doesn't happen around here often, usually "vouches" are just quick ways to get free stuff).

I also don't mean to be rude , but If the community members does their job (by reporting threads like this), threads wouldn't stay open long for people get vouch copies.
Want me to report even more?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2016, 11:53:06 AM
But taking a copy does not mean they are going to do it.
They are evaluating the material not endorsing it right?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 26, 2016, 11:51:16 AM
Being a legendary only means that their account is old enough to become one, also like yahoo62278 an account can change ownership at anytime nowadays. People shouldn't automatically trust them just because they are legendary.

Might just be me, but I actually think that he was making a joke/being sarcastic.

I do not think that he did a simple joke, because there is nothing to joke about this if he was just about to joking or being sarcastic, why he did not click on the report button?
Activity: 629
Merit: 501
Experientia docet
August 26, 2016, 11:48:32 AM
Being a legendary only means that their account is old enough to become one, also like yahoo62278 an account can change ownership at anytime nowadays. People shouldn't automatically trust them just because they are legendary.

Might just be me, but I actually think that he was making a joke/being sarcastic.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
August 26, 2016, 11:30:41 AM
It's the person who is trustworthy or not and not the rank , just like you can find Legendary scammers ,you can find newbies with trust.
If you take a look at his profile you will see that his most of his transaction are low amounts of Bitcoins so he only got lucky by trading with a DefaultTrust user who gave him positive feedback without forgetting the fact that this account could be bought by somebody else from the forums.

I also don't mean to be rude , but If the community members does their job (by reporting threads like this), threads wouldn't stay open long for people get vouch copies.
(I know that moderators don't moderate scams but Hacking,Cracking & Social engineering (refunding) services are against the rules of the forums)
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
August 26, 2016, 11:08:43 AM
The problem is Legendary means nothing around here anymore. Too many accounts have been bought n sold n resold so we really have no clue if a newbie just bought an account or what
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
August 26, 2016, 11:08:01 AM
You can always ask the Dt members to give the guy negative trust.
Activity: 920
Merit: 1014
August 26, 2016, 10:14:52 AM
I am shocked how a legendary member is asking to get a vouch copy to defraud a bank and scam users for money!

http://archive.is/rj5k4

As legendary they should protect newbies and report such scams and not support them!

It's ok let him have at it...It's major crimes and when they do it they will be caught and end up in prison for a few bucks. Their new roomate named BUBBA will love them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 26, 2016, 10:06:44 AM
I am shocked how a legendary member is asking to get a vouch copy to defraud a bank and scam users for money!

http://archive.is/rj5k4

As legendary they should protect newbies and report such scams and not support them!
Pages:
Jump to: