Pages:
Author

Topic: Legendary one day? - page 36. (Read 103069 times)

copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
December 20, 2015, 02:45:11 PM
-snip-
Then what are the previleges of being a legendary? I dont see many campaigns for them

Most campaigns dont bother paying extra for legendary.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
December 20, 2015, 02:41:25 PM

Do legendary members have more chances to be picked up for staff?
No.
[/quote]
Then what are the previleges of being a legendary? I dont see many campaigns for them
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
December 20, 2015, 01:42:38 PM
A year has 52 weeks. 774/14 * 2 ~ 110. 110/52 ~ 2.1 still. Probably just a typo.
Damnit, I always seem to get that wrong off the top of my head. Sorry about that.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
December 20, 2015, 01:33:11 PM
How long does it takes to become a legendary member?
If you get the maximum amount of activity in every single 2 week period, it will take you around 110 weeks or 2.1 years.
(((775/14)*2)/56) = 2.1. Please tell me if this is incorrect.

No.

A year has 52 weeks. 774/14 * 2 ~ 110. 110/52 ~ 2.1 still. Probably just a typo.
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
December 20, 2015, 01:04:15 PM
How long does it takes to become a legendary member?
If you get the maximum amount of activity in every single 2 week period, it will take you around 110 weeks or 2.1 years.
(((775/14)*2)/56) = 2.1. Please tell me if this is incorrect.

No.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
December 20, 2015, 12:43:31 PM
How long does it takes to become a legendary member? Do legendary members have more chances to be picked up for staff?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
December 20, 2015, 07:20:11 AM
I love the half purple coin, waiting to be a Legendary !

I will be sooner, haha:)
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
December 19, 2015, 08:05:36 AM
I love the half purple coin, waiting to be a Legendary !
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
December 17, 2015, 09:28:24 PM
I never quite understood the fetish people have with activity statuses on this forum.
A 'hero' member who posts nonsense in the altcoin section all day, is by no means more trustworthy or interesting than a 0 activity newbie who actually possesses technical knowledge about Bitcoin.

As a hero member who post nonsense in the altcoin section all day, I would like legendary status just as a personal achievement and because I like the color purple.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
December 16, 2015, 06:52:33 PM
Not sure why you would want to buy an account on here anyway  Huh

That doesn't seem to be a good use of money IMO
Well technically people who tend to farm accounts and whatnot can easily get their ROI on a legendary account by participating in signature campaigns. However, bought accounts tend to receive negative ratings in order to counter their previous trust (if they have any). I don't really see the benefit because one could easily earn more with a minimum wage job than spamming around here (which makes you at risk for a ban).

I never quite understood the fetish people have with activity statuses on this forum.
A 'hero' member who posts nonsense in the altcoin section all day, is by no means more trustworthy or interesting than a 0 activity newbie who actually possesses technical knowledge about Bitcoin.
Activity rating is not about trust, the trust system was designed for that.
legendary
Activity: 1456
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
December 16, 2015, 03:10:23 PM
I believe he's asking if the site is more likely to wait for a higher activity number before rewarding Legendary. The answer is no; it's 100% random between the two set points. Due to people's luck and the nature of the activity system it can look like it does lean more heavily to the higher side, though it doesn't.
Technically random does not really exist for a computer, however that is a complicated matter. Depending on how much a person is familiar with the underlying technology and e.g. various programming languages they would know. Some numbers are going to get chosen a much higher number of times in comparison to others.

OMG. I just thought of this now. Has anyone ever bought a potential legendary member account, and then level'd it up to legendary in one day?
They would most likely get banned if they did that within one day (most likely by spamming).

Not sure why you would want to buy an account on here anyway  Huh

That doesn't seem to be a good use of money IMO
Activity: 131
Merit: 101
December 16, 2015, 02:45:25 PM
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
December 16, 2015, 03:43:26 AM
I believe he's asking if the site is more likely to wait for a higher activity number before rewarding Legendary. The answer is no; it's 100% random between the two set points. Due to people's luck and the nature of the activity system it can look like it does lean more heavily to the higher side, though it doesn't.
Technically random does not really exist for a computer, however that is a complicated matter. Depending on how much a person is familiar with the underlying technology and e.g. various programming languages they would know. Some numbers are going to get chosen a much higher number of times in comparison to others.

OMG. I just thought of this now. Has anyone ever bought a potential legendary member account, and then level'd it up to legendary in one day?
They would most likely get banned if they did that within one day (most likely by spamming).
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
December 16, 2015, 03:14:29 AM
legendary
Merit: 1000
December 15, 2015, 09:37:37 PM
Is it possible for the randomness to be more heavily weighted towards the larger activity requirement?   (Then it wouldn't really be "random" though...)
Eh what?

Yes, that's exactly what I was saying Smiley

I can verify I am very active and it took me quite a while to get legendary.  I got it eventually, but it's 100 percent random.

You really in no way can predict it.  You can watch it which is fun in this thread, but you cant have a good way to predict.
legendary
December 15, 2015, 09:11:08 PM
Is it possible for the randomness to be more heavily weighted towards the larger activity requirement?   (Then it wouldn't really be "random" though...)
Eh what?

Yes, that's exactly what I was saying Smiley
legendary
In Memory of Zepher
December 15, 2015, 07:40:22 PM
Eh what?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
December 15, 2015, 06:00:21 PM
Have we seen anyone get legendary at the minimum amount necessary? 
Morgrith
Eh what?
legendary
December 15, 2015, 05:55:29 PM
Have we seen anyone get legendary at the minimum amount necessary?   Is it possible for the randomness to be more heavily weighted towards the larger activity requirement?   (Then it wouldn't really be "random" though...)
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
December 13, 2015, 12:24:07 PM
Until I get legendary status I am calling it a scam. Theymos is scamming us all with this elusive status. I better get mine before Mitchell.
Never! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: